Craigslist "funnies"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by megatwin View Post
    Money back guarantee.How could you go wrong!!??
    By setting foot in that place.
    1982 GS1100E V&H "SS" exhaust, APE pods, 1150 oil cooler, 140 speedo, 99.3 rear wheel HP, black engine, '83 red

2016 XL883L sigpic Two-tone blue and white. Almost 42 hp! Status: destroyed, now owned by the insurance company. The hole in my memory starts an hour before the accident and ends 24 hours after.

Comment

Originally posted by megatwin View Post
      Money back guarantee.How could you go wrong!!??
      "The 30 DMBG is not a tangible cash refund, however within 30 days the customer may put the purchase amount toward the purchase of another vehicle at Arrotta's Automax & RV's."
      Its not a money back guarantee.

Comment

Originally posted by jabcb View Post
        "The 30 DMBG is not a tangible cash refund, however within 30 days the customer may put the purchase amount toward the purchase of another vehicle at Arrotta's Automax & RV's."
        Its not a money back guarantee.
        Exactly. It's "come back and get screwed a second time."
        1982 GS1100E V&H "SS" exhaust, APE pods, 1150 oil cooler, 140 speedo, 99.3 rear wheel HP, black engine, '83 red

2016 XL883L sigpic Two-tone blue and white. Almost 42 hp! Status: destroyed, now owned by the insurance company. The hole in my memory starts an hour before the accident and ends 24 hours after.

Comment

I actually laughed at this..yet another "SHOW QUALITY" bike. The fact that QUALITY was misspelled in the title is just an added bonus.

MY BIKES..1977 GS 750 B, 1978 GS 1000 C (X2)
          1978 GS 1000 E, 1979 GS 1000 S, 1973 Yamaha TX 750, 1977 Kawasaki KZ 650B1, 1975 Honda GL1000 Goldwing, 1983 CB 650SC Nighthawk, 1972 Honda CB 350K4, 74 Honda CB550

NEVER SNEAK UP ON A SLEEPING DOG..NOT EVEN YOUR OWN.

I would rather trust my bike to a "QUACK" that KNOWS how to fix it rather than a book worm that THINKS HE KNOWS how to fix it.

Comment

LOl.....

She said: "You will not get laid until at least half of your bikes are gone!, you spent all that money in a wine rack when you could have sold some of those @#^@$%@# bikes to pay for it!"

Apparently she is serious about it.

So, culling the pack now:

Suzuki GSX1250FA 2012 with ~10,000 kms $8,000.00
            Suzuki DR650 2007 with ~15,000 kms $3500.00
            Kawasaki Vulcan 800 Classic, 1996 with ~14,000 miles, $3,000.00

Prices are firm, would trade for a more understanding wife, Triumph Spitfire MK1, TR3 or similar.

To my beloved unknown friends from overseas, no, I am not interested in cashing a cheque and send you the difference even if you are a pastor who is traveling and blah blah blah.

Email me using Craigslist server and I will call you to setup a time to come check out the bikes.

The wine rack is not for sale, but I really like how it looks! It is awesome!
            No signature

Comment

Trevor, he should have chosen a better wife to begin with and he wouldn't be having this problem. Amateurs!

Comment

That's the problem.. good wives tend to go bad over time...

Comment

Originally posted by JamesWhut? View Post
                  There are always newer/improved models to replace the old fat battleaxes too.

Comment

Originally posted by GSX1000E View Post
                    Trevor, he should have chosen a better wife to begin with and he wouldn't be having this problem. Amateurs!
                    Lol...you are right! I got a good one that's for sure. I always say.."she's a smart, beautiful and caring woman that, lucky for me, lacks good judgement".
                    No signature

Comment

He is selling 3 bikes; so it looks like he has a total of 6 bikes.
                      6 bikes doesn't seem that unreasonable.

Comment

Originally posted by chuck hahn View Post
                        I actually laughed at this..yet another "SHOW QUALITY" bike. The fact that QUALITY was misspelled in the title is just an added bonus.

http://oklahomacity.craigslist.org/mcy/4747109639.html
                        I don't think I would want a show "quility" bike. It sounds like he knitted it. heh eh
                        All the robots copy robots.

Komorebi-The light filtering through the trees.

You are free to choose, but you are not free from the consequences of your choices.

Comment

Originally posted by jabcb View Post
                          He is selling 3 bikes; so it looks like he has a total of 6 bikes.
                          6 bikes doesn't seem that unreasonable.
                          Heck no.

I have five and and a frame myself.
                          Daniel

1973 Honda ST90
                          1983 Suzuki GS1100GK

Comment

Originally posted by JamesWhut? View Post
                            If you keep them in a wine rack, with controlled temperature and humidity, they last much longer.

Comment

Originally posted by earlfor View Post
                              I don't think I would want a show "quility" bike. It sounds like he knitted it. heh eh
                              OK. So it`s a Show "Quility" bike but what`s the 2ND AMEADENT THEME BIKE? 2nd. Amendment?
                              sigpic1981 gs1000G Black
                              1969 Honda Dream Apart and someday will be painted!

To steal ideas from one person is plagiarism. To steal from many is research.

Comment

Sports Hog - 1994 - $2500 (Ambler, PA)

1994 GSXR 750 with 8 inch stretch, custom paint, runs strong. Overall 18 inch apes. Brake and shifter extended to front of the bike. Harley teardrop pipes, light kit throughout the bike. Custom made wide glide fender. What do you have to trade of equal value, or will sell for cash.

∙ ∙ ∙ Tom Witt
                                13.Tri.Tiger.800 13.Suz.Wee-Strom 09.Kaw.KLX250 00.MZ.Skorpion 98.MZ.Baghira 86.Honda.CH250
                                PARTING OUT: Suzuki 77-82.GS750 81.GS550T 85.GS550L 81.GS650GL 82.GS650E 80.82.GS850G

Comment

Working...
                                X