Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, its emblazoned all over........"why?"
    sigpic
    When consulting the magic 8 ball for advice, one must first ask it "will your answers be accurate?"

Glen
    -85 1150 es - Plus size supermodel.
    -Rusty old scooter.
    Other things I like to photograph.....instagram.com/gs_junkie
    https://www.instagram.com/glen_brenner/
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/152267...7713345317771/

Comment

Originally posted by HAMMERHT View Post
      It will be even funnier in a couple of weeks, when the ad expires and anybody that clicks on the link will be greatly disappointed.

Copy the pictures and the ad, they will be preserved here nearly forever.

sigpic
      mine: 2000 Honda GoldWing GL1500SE and 1980 GS850G'K' "Junior"
      hers: 1982 GS850GL - "Angel" and 1969 Suzuki T250 Scrambler
      #1 son: 1986 Yamaha Venture Royale 1300 and 1982 GS650GL "Rat Bagger"
      #2 son: 1980 GS1000G
      Family Portrait
      Siblings and Spouses
      Mom's first ride
      Want a copy of my valve adjust spreadsheet for your 2-valve per cylinder engine? Send me an e-mail request (not a PM)
      (Click on my username in the upper-left corner for e-mail info.)

Comment

Ya' snooze ya' lose.

Less funny, more pathetic. But the poster sure knows how to verbally polish a turd.

Comment

Jeep Style Custom Built - $29000 (Tarpon Springs) < >

2003 Jeep Style - Janx paint color : silver size : compact type : other drive : fwd fuel : gas transmission : automatic title status : clean cylinders : 6 cylinders
          condition: good

• For sale - a 2003 "Janx" art piece vehicle as titled by the artist and designer -- Yvonne Yolande Middlecamp Jackson. It is constructed of diamond back stainless steel and built for durability, not speed. This is an uncompleted project and being sold "as is". Its chassis is fabricated solid stainless steel and the small flat bed is meant for groceries and light hauling. This is a project piece for the person that has the time, capital and a lot of passion to invest Looking for a "show stopper"? -- This one of a kind project piece would be the Holy Grail for any collection.
            The steering box is from a 1978 Postal Jeep. The emergency brake is from a 1978 Postal Jeep and is not assembled and has been chromed. It has Stuart gauges. The steering wheel is Stainless steel. The engine is a straight six with an automatic transmission. The gas tank is Stainless steel. The front and back bumpers are double piping stainless. There are two built in drain holes in Y shapes on the floor and the bed for water drainage. There is a split windshield for 2 separate pieces of glass. There are old tires and rims from a 1979 Postal Jeep. The entire body of this project is of quarter inch thick diamond back stainless steel. It is a very heavy and solid piece of art.

Serious buyers only. Price is firm. By appointment only. Contact via the contact info provided in the listing

Comment

If they'd made it look like a little tank, then it at least would be interesting...

Comment

I think I've figured out the formula

nice original running bike = market value +/-

custom = market value + 35-120%

cafe/bobber = market value + replacement cost of missing parts + 40%

"Art" = material cost x amount of shame you felt paying what you paid for it

Comment

Hey, look at me - I can bend and weld metal! I should be on TV.
                1982 GS1100E V&H "SS" exhaust, APE pods, 1150 oil cooler, 140 speedo, 99.3 rear wheel HP, black engine, '83 red

2016 XL883L sigpic Two-tone blue and white. Almost 42 hp! Status: destroyed, now owned by the insurance company. The hole in my memory starts an hour before the accident and ends 24 hours after.

Comment

It could dress up as a cool little parade vehicle, but 29 big ones? Nothing like reaching for the stars

Comment

Originally posted by JamesWhut? View Post
                    I love it when they don't even bother to suggest a price.

I think it even comes with two old bags.

This is the best motorcycle on the planet. BTW.

Um, so did I just over look the part where he tells us WHAT the bike ACTUALLY is?!? Or does "The greatest bike on the planet" sum it up?

And the blonde on the back isn't THAT ugly...
                    '83 GS 1100T
                    The Jet

sigpic
                    '95 GSXR 750w
                    The Rocket

I'm sick of all these Irish stereotypes! When I finish my beer, I'm punching someone in the face ! ! !

Comment

Originally posted by Spyder View Post
                      Um, so did I just over look the part where he tells us WHAT the bike ACTUALLY is?!? Or does "The greatest bike on the planet" sum it up?

And the blonde on the back isn't THAT ugly...
                      The redhead up front may be the owner's babe...and appearances can be deceiving. Those 2 ladies probably know what to do after the ride, rather than a lot of those porcelain dolls out there half their age.

Comment

If they were still making low-budget heist movies, that would fit right in.
                        ---- Dave
                        79 GS850N - Might be a trike soon.
                        80 GS850T Single HIF38 S.U. SH775, Tow bar, Pantera II. Gnarly workhorse & daily driver.
                        79 XS650SE - Pragmatic Ratter - goes better than a manky old twin should.
                        92 XJ900F - Fairly Stock, for now.

Only a dog knows why a motorcyclist sticks his head out of a car window

Comment

Originally posted by lurch12_2000 View Post
                          The redhead up front may be the owner's babe...and appearances can be deceiving. Those 2 ladies probably know what to do after the ride, rather than a lot of those porcelain dolls out there half their age.
                          The cruel irony is that no one wants too anymore...

Comment

Originally posted by JamesWhut? View Post
                            The cruel irony is that no one wants too anymore...
                            I'd take 'em. You get too picky, you end up alone.

Some vitamin V, and see what arises.
                            1982 GS1100E V&H "SS" exhaust, APE pods, 1150 oil cooler, 140 speedo, 99.3 rear wheel HP, black engine, '83 red

2016 XL883L sigpic Two-tone blue and white. Almost 42 hp! Status: destroyed, now owned by the insurance company. The hole in my memory starts an hour before the accident and ends 24 hours after.

Comment

Lmao... Wow. This may have just become my new favorite thread!

FYI the Diamond plated jeep looks just like the hybrid car the guys on Top Gear made from scratch... Lol That thing was a pile.
                              Jedz Moto
                              1980 Suzuki GS1000G
                              1988 Honda GL1500-6
                              2018 Triumph Bonneville T120-
                              2020 Honda Monkey Z125
                              2001 Honda Insight - 65MPG
                              Originally posted by Hayabuser
                              Cool is defined differently by different people... I'm sure the new rider down the block thinks his Ninja 250 is cool and why shouldn't he? Bikes are just cool.

Comment

What?

Not a motor "Bike". But a bike none the less.....I think.

Custom stretch lowrider frame and custom parts - $250 (ndg)

Hi I have another lowrider bike frame and parts for sale. Frame was custom made, and the parts as well. NOT a complete bike

$500 for everything
                                or
                                $250 frame
                                and
                                $250 parts
                                Daniel

1973 Honda ST90
                                1983 Suzuki GS1100GK

Comment

Working...
                                X