Craigslist "funnies"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eli69 View Post
    i think some hondas and maybe even some kaws have an accelerator pump.
    Believe it or not some Suzuki GS bikes came with an accelerator pump.

GS450GA.

sigpic
    mine: 2000 Honda GoldWing GL1500SE and 1980 GS850G'K' "Junior"
    hers: 1982 GS850GL - "Angel" and 1969 Suzuki T250 Scrambler
    #1 son: 1986 Yamaha Venture Royale 1300 and 1982 GS650GL "Rat Bagger"
    #2 son: 1980 GS1000G
    Family Portrait
    Siblings and Spouses
    Mom's first ride
    Want a copy of my valve adjust spreadsheet for your 2-valve per cylinder engine? Send me an e-mail request (not a PM)
    (Click on my username in the upper-left corner for e-mail info.)

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowFocus603 View Post
      I'd say duct tape but otherwise I totally agree.
      Ooooooh, is that the coveted black duct tape seat mod? LOL I wonder if they make duct tape that will fit a B12? heh
      All the robots copy robots.

Komorebi-The light filtering through the trees.

You are free to choose, but you are not free from the consequences of your choices.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve View Post
        Believe it or not some Suzuki GS bikes came with an accelerator pump.

GS450GA.

If I remember correctly, the accelerator pumps were nothing more than a choke circuit on my Kaw.

You are free to choose, but you are not free from the consequences of your choices.

Comment

Right you are Steve! never knew that!

part 21 etc. here

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowFocus603 View Post
            not as fast as a Harley?

I would think a properly tuned GS1000 would smoke almost any Harley. Even at 35 years old.

Comment

Originally posted by AKC75 View Post
              not as fast as a Harley?

I would think a properly tuned GS1000 would smoke almost any Harley. Even at 35 years old.
              That's not what the ad said.

its a great fun and fast bike not as pretty as a harley
              sigpic
              Family Portrait
              Siblings and Spouses
              Mom's first ride
              Want a copy of my valve adjust spreadsheet for your 2-valve per cylinder engine? Send me an e-mail request (not a PM)

Comment

All in the eye I guess. To me, a GS1000 is a whole lot better looking than a HD, or any V twin cruiser for that matter.
                But then, I don't see myself ever owning a cruiser. I can't tolerate having my feet forward of my hands. LOL

Comment

ah, guess my coffee hadn't quite kicked in. Or I need glasses.

Comment

Originally posted by earlfor View Post
                    If I remember correctly, the accelerator pumps were nothing more than a choke circuit on my Kaw.
                    That might have been true on the Kaw, but the 450GA has a true, diaphragm pump that is actuated by a cam on the throttle linkage. It discharges through ports installed in the blank blocks that we are accustomed to seeing at the 7 o'clock position in the intake of the BS34 carbs. The nozzle comes out the right side of the block and directs the stream of gas down the middle of the carb throat, just below the centerline.

This carb is from a 1000, so it does not have the pump nozzle.

sigpic
                    Family Portrait
                    Siblings and Spouses
                    Mom's first ride

Comment

Imagine how sticky that seat gets on a hot day. Park it in the sun and it would be like sitting on glue.
                      1982 GS1100E V&H "SS" exhaust, APE pods, 1150 oil cooler, 140 speedo, 99.3 rear wheel HP, black engine, '83 red

2016 XL883L sigpic Two-tone blue and white. Almost 42 hp! Status: destroyed, now owned by the insurance company. The hole in my memory starts an hour before the accident and ends 24 hours after.

Comment

If motorcycles could request restraining orders, I think this one should be granted.....

http://lexington.craigslist.org/mcy/4999612802.html

Honda 750 Bobber Project Bike Motorcycle - $550 (London)

Honda Bobber fuel : gastransmission : manual
                        condition: fair

more ads by this user

I have a Honda 750 Bobber project bike, needs finishing, engine is suppose to run, carburetor's has been cleaned but not installed. No Title but I think you can get a classic title with no problem, it does have a clean serial number on it. I am asking $550 or best offer. you can contact me at 606-224-9917 If item is listed for sale then it is still for sale.
                        ∙ ∙ ∙ Tom Witt
                        13.Tri.Tiger.800 13.Suz.Wee-Strom 09.Kaw.KLX250 00.MZ.Skorpion 98.MZ.Baghira 86.Honda.CH250
                        PARTING OUT: Suzuki 77-82.GS750 81.GS550T 85.GS550L 81.GS650GL 82.GS650E 80.82.GS850G

Comment

Man, that looks incredibly stupid.
                          sigpic
                          When consulting the magic 8 ball for advice, one must first ask it "will your answers be accurate?"

Glen
                          -85 1150 es - Plus size supermodel.
                          -Rusty old scooter.
                          Other things I like to photograph.....instagram.com/gs_junkie
                          https://www.instagram.com/glen_brenner/
                          https://www.flickr.com/photos/152267...7713345317771/

Comment

What's this world coming to....even the old Beemers are being bobberized!

Comment

^^^^Hahaha! Needs finishing. That is hilarious!

Comment

That seat is amazing! Fits perfectly

Comment

Working...
                                X