Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh boy...

custom built rat bike bobber
    lowered frame, custom mini ape bars, carbs jetted, K&N filters, 'trailer' rear fender, updated tail light, LED 'suicide shift' rear blinkers, custom built straight pipes, custom built side panels, hidden ignition, custom paint and a lot more.

bike currently fires and runs, but it needs a carb sync as they have just been removed and cleaned after a long winter sleep. i have been riding this bike for 3 seasons and it has never let me down. known in the Suzuki world as a bullet proof engine .

i'm not trying to make a quick buck so any questions will be answered honestly. bike needs a carb sync and tune up, my price has been lowered to reflect that.

any questions, let me know at the number posted, call, text or email

No signature

Comment

Is it me, or does that seat look like one of those 1/4 inch "lawn chair" covers ?

That cannot possibly be comfortable to sit on for any time at all.

Comment

The bars kind of look like they came off a bicycle.

Comment

Originally posted by trevor View Post
          Cutstom paint and side covers are my favorite parts.

So if I take a black rattle can and spray over my bodywork, that's "custom paint"? (I guess the can ran dry before he got to the exhaust.)
          1982 GS1100E V&H "SS" exhaust, APE pods, 1150 oil cooler, 140 speedo, 99.3 rear wheel HP, black engine, '83 red

2016 XL883L sigpic Two-tone blue and white. Almost 42 hp! Status: destroyed, now owned by the insurance company. The hole in my memory starts an hour before the accident and ends 24 hours after.

Comment

The chain looks well looked after.
            No signature

Comment

I love these posts. Put some handle bars on it, sprinkle a little fairy dust and it automatically becomes a cafe racer! It's like magic!

And I'm sure it is a head turner alright.

It's actually pretty cool old little dual sport.

1973 kawasaki cafe racer - $2000 (south west austin)

Selling my 1973 kawaski cafe racer.... starts and runs right away with kick starter. Put in new handle bars, new mirrors, and did some cosmetic work. It needs a tune up but nothing serius, this is a 100 cc super fun to ride areound downtown! Its a head turner, and a great way to make a statement. I have so much fun with this bike but unfortunately im moving out of the country and i can't take it with me so i gotta sell it ASAP. text if you are intrested or need more details. Thank you

Comment

Those handlebars look like they're on backwards.

Comment

At least the seller left it unmolested and didn't start randomly slicing bits off with a sawz all.

Comment

I never thought it possible to make a V65 Sabre UGLIER than stock, but somebody went and done it. OMG! What were they thinking with that tank? Unless that's a cooler and there's beer inside, that's a total hack job!!!!

Current stable:

85 Kawasaki ZL900 Eliminator
                    87 Kawasaki ZL1000 Eliminator
                    99 Kawasaki ZRX1100 Eddie Lawson replica
                    15 Yamaha VMAX - The Maroon Monsoon

Comment

Originally posted by 83GS1100E_Tornado View Post
                      I never thought it possible to make a V65 Sabre UGLIER than stock, but somebody went and done it. OMG! What were they thinking with that tank? Unless that's a cooler and there's beer inside, that's a total hack job!!!!

http://providence.craigslist.org/mcy/5049776860.html
                      Perhaps the cafe he races to is on the other side of the country. Or might be there's a large compartment in the tank for road rations. I can't believe there's not a good reason for something that hideous.
                      ---- Dave
                      79 GS850N - Might be a trike soon.
                      80 GS850T Single HIF38 S.U. SH775, Tow bar, Pantera II. Gnarly workhorse & daily driver.
                      79 XS650SE - Pragmatic Ratter - goes better than a manky old twin should.
                      92 XJ900F - Fairly Stock, for now.

Only a dog knows why a motorcyclist sticks his head out of a car window

Comment

Too bad too; the Sabre is a bike that could really benefit from a make over.

Comment

What's bigger than a bread basket and goes vroom, vroom? It's only a few hours away for me....hhhmmmm....not!

Comment

$5200 gs 1000L....

https://jerseyshore.craigslist.org/mcy/5052160494.html

Looks decent. I think it may have been Exdirtbiker's bike.....but 5200??
                            Attached Files
                            sigpic
                            When consulting the magic 8 ball for advice, one must first ask it "will your answers be accurate?"

Glen
                            -85 1150 es - Plus size supermodel.
                            -Rusty old scooter.
                            Other things I like to photograph.....instagram.com/gs_junkie
                            https://www.instagram.com/glen_brenner/
                            https://www.flickr.com/photos/152267...7713345317771/

Comment

WOW!!! That is some fugly!!!

Comment

It's a nice adversity bike.

I have a really nice 100 adversity Hugger 883, many extras, ready to ride, make someone a nice starter bike or old lady bike, IN title in hand, four grand takes it anywhere you want to go. Motivated seller Give me a call, 513 839 0627 Tony, no BS please! And no gmail scammers either! Thank you $3000.00 is a steal for this bike

ad·ver·si·ty
                                ədˈvərsədē/
                                noun

∙ ∙ ∙ Tom Witt
                                13.Tri.Tiger.800 13.Suz.Wee-Strom 09.Kaw.KLX250 00.MZ.Skorpion 98.MZ.Baghira 86.Honda.CH250
                                PARTING OUT: Suzuki 77-82.GS750 81.GS550T 85.GS550L 81.GS650GL 82.GS650E 80.82.GS850G

Comment

Working...
                                X