Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dorkburger View Post
    Good to hear it comes with a gas cap.
    And a dipstick. That's worthy of noting in the "extras" list...
    '83 GS 1100T
    The Jet

sigpic
    '95 GSXR 750w
    The Rocket

I'm sick of all these Irish stereotypes! When I finish my beer, I'm punching someone in the face ! ! !

Comment

Not to mention "TIRES", and a "FRONT HUB" to hold one of them on.

Comment

Ad of the week. Gotta appreciate the "inspired" copywriting; I think i've learned a thing or two.

Suzuki 1000cc - $3500

Whats up ladies & gentleman what we have here is a 1998 Suzuki blow your head back 1000cc for those who are new to the bike scene 1000 does not mean $ so dont ask if thats the price its how big the engine is which equals to BADASS !!! If your lonely guy this will give you company w/out all the nagging. If your a guy looking for a girlfriend sportbikes are chick magnetics. If your a guy looking to get laid this will line them up for you BUT its not guarantee that you will get some thats based on your attitude. For chicks it works the same way but even better ain't nothing like seeing a sexy female handling a beast, all the guys can do is watch you zoom by w/their jaws dropped & drooling. Sportbikes do to the females butt as high heels do to the calves just in a seated down position !!! The Suzuki has twin yosh exhaust which is loud as hell, never been dropped a hell of a gas saver in which if you fill up your car or truck it could be between $20-$50 but w/the bike its bout $8 for full tank can't beat that !! Its my cousins bike he gots to many vehicles & another bike as of right now so trying make somebody's wish into a reality, he's busy w/work reason why im helping out if any questions give me holler & ill try get back to you ASAP !! If interested we are located in Austin Texas the price is firm w/cash only.

http://austin.craigslist.org/mcy/5450640989.html
        '80 GS1000ST
        '92 ZX-11
        Past rides: '79 GS1000SN, '84 GPZ900R

http://totalrider.com/

Comment

Sounds like the pilot Quagmire on Family Guy wrote that ad. Must be a lot of kids named Gixxer in the wake of that bikes travels.

Comment

"Suzuki blow your head back 1000cc"

I like the blow your head back 1100 better.

He doesn't say if the panty-dropper is stock or after market.
            1982 GS1100E V&H "SS" exhaust, APE pods, 1150 oil cooler, 140 speedo, 99.3 rear wheel HP, black engine, '83 red

2016 XL883L sigpic Two-tone blue and white. Almost 42 hp! Status: destroyed, now owned by the insurance company. The hole in my memory starts an hour before the accident and ends 24 hours after.

Comment

[QUOTE=Frank Z.;2267122]Ad of the week. Gotta appreciate the "inspired" copywriting; I think i've learned a thing or two. QOUTE]

Wonder if that is at the Gas Monkey Garage? "Get me somma that. WOOOOO!"

sigpic
              09 Kaw C14 Rocket powered Barcalounger
              1983 GS1100e
              82\83 1100e Frankenbike
              1980 GS1260
              Previous 65 Suzuki 80 Scrambler, 76 KZ900, 02 GSF1200S, 81 GS1100e, 80 GS850G

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Z. View Post
                Ad of the week. Gotta appreciate the "inspired" copywriting; I think i've learned a thing or two.

Suzuki 1000cc - $3500

Whats up ladies & gentleman what we have here is a 1998 Suzuki blow your head back 1000cc for those who are new to the bike scene 1000 does not mean $ so dont ask if thats the price its how big the engine is which equals to BADASS !!! If your lonely guy this will give you company w/out all the nagging. If your a guy looking for a girlfriend sportbikes are chick magnetics. If your a guy looking to get laid this will line them up for you BUT its not guarantee that you will get some thats based on your attitude. For chicks it works the same way but even better ain't nothing like seeing a sexy female handling a beast, all the guys can do is watch you zoom by w/their jaws dropped & drooling. Sportbikes do to the females butt as high heels do to the calves just in a seated down position !!! The Suzuki has twin yosh exhaust which is loud as hell, never been dropped a hell of a gas saver in which if you fill up your car or truck it could be between $20-$50 but w/the bike its bout $8 for full tank can't beat that !! Its my cousins bike he gots to many vehicles & another bike as of right now so trying make somebody's wish into a reality, he's busy w/work reason why im helping out if any questions give me holler & ill try get back to you ASAP !! If interested we are located in Austin Texas the price is firm w/cash only.

http://austin.craigslist.org/mcy/5450640989.html
                "your" does not equal 'you are' or "you're" It is a sad state that schools have become to put out people who write like that.

Comment

Schools have become a state? Which one?

OK, here is my contribution du jour: A real bastardpiece:

"Thought he, it is a wicked world in all meridians; I'll die a pagan."
                  ~Herman Melville

2016 1200 Superlow
                  1982 CB900f

Comment

Originally posted by GS1150Pilot View Post
                    Schools have become a state? Which one?

OK, here is my contribution du jour: A real bastardpiece:

https://phoenix.craigslist.org/cph/mcy/5459338753.html
                    First big bump and your gonads would be smashed into the tank....
                    sigpic
                    1983 GS1100e
                    82\83 1100e Frankenbike
                    1980 GS1260

Comment

One of the greatest atrocities ever....WHY!!!!!

sigpic
                      1983 GS1100e
                      82\83 1100e Frankenbike
                      1980 GS1260

Comment

The rat bike/bobber craze is proof of de-evolution. Bunch of inbred nimrods with the aesthetic eye of a blind cyclops.
                        "Thought he, it is a wicked world in all meridians; I'll die a pagan."
                        ~Herman Melville

2016 1200 Superlow
                        1982 CB900f

Comment

why would anyone remove the seat where a girl can ride on their bike? don't make no sense....
                          2002 bmw r1150gs 1978 gs1000E skunk les pew 1979 gs1000L dragbike
                          82 gs1100L probably the next project
                          1980 gs1000G the ugly 1978 gs750E need any parts?
                          https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=m_m2oYJkx1A
                          1978 gs1000E skunk #2 RLAP

Comment

Originally posted by Eli69 View Post
                            why would anyone remove the seat where a girl can ride on their bike? don't make no sense....
                            'Specially on a 'panty-dropper'!

And what kind of passenger would sit on the back of this?
                            image.jpg
                            1982 GS1100E V&H "SS" exhaust, APE pods, 1150 oil cooler, 140 speedo, 99.3 rear wheel HP, black engine, '83 red

2016 XL883L sigpic Two-tone blue and white. Almost 42 hp! Status: destroyed, now owned by the insurance company. The hole in my memory starts an hour before the accident and ends 24 hours after.

Comment

Cool BAT helmet!

92 gsxr 750 - $1500 (Auburn Indiana)

"Only fe' collected the old way, has any value." from His Majesty O'Keefe (1954 film)
                              1982 GS1100G- road bike, body, seat and suspension modded
                              1990 GSX750F-(1127cc '92 GSXR engine) track bike, much re-engineered
                              1987 Honda CBR600F Hurricane; hooligan bike, restored

Comment

There is a much better batbike at your Honda dealer:

Helmet here:
                                helmetdawg.com is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, helmetdawg.com has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!
                                sigpic
                                1983 GS1100e
                                82\83 1100e Frankenbike
                                1980 GS1260

Comment

Working...
                                X