Craigslist "funnies"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Brendan W View Post
    Maybe that's what he told her he paid for it with the money she loaned him ?
    I saw a comment on another forum that was something like ...
    "My greatest fear is that, when I die, my wife will sell my [bikes, cars, tools, etc.] for what I told her I paid for them.
    If you're not living on the edge, you're taking up too much space.

Comment

Here's one I found...price seems a tad high but I love the side covers. "....carbs are clogged"....I hate when that happens!

Comment

This one isn't funny....except for the missing parts....a decent deal though for a Liter class...he has pipes up too if you look.
        Someone here might actually want this one!

Comment

This things just horrible!

1982 GS1100 G converted by Motorcyclist magazine in 1986 to be a tribute to the Wes Cooley replica. 1982 Honda 900F. 1997 Yamaha VMax.
          Also owned: 1973 Kawasaki Z1 900, 1972 Honda 750 K, 1976 Yamaha XS 650, 1980 Kawasaki KZ 1000 MKII, 1978 Kawasaki SR 650. Current cage is a 2001 Mustang Bullitt in Dark Highland Green. Bought new in Sept. 2001.

Comment

I dunno, that's not modified so much.
            Was he just so excited about showing off the bike, he forgot to list a price?
            "Only fe' collected the old way, has any value." from His Majesty O'Keefe (1954 film)
            1982 GS1100G- road bike, body, seat and suspension modded
            1990 GSX750F-(1127cc '92 GSXR engine) track bike, much re-engineered
            1987 Honda CBR600F Hurricane; hooligan bike, restored

Comment

Maybe its free? He'll pay you to take it?

The tank and assorted Harleyish chrome accessories on it are worth more than the bike is.
              Last edited by Guest; 04-02-2016, 02:12 PM.

Comment

So far this year, Its my opinion this Methhead is the hands down winner!! Must need a lot of dope to ask 1,500!! Then again maybe the dope is the basis of such dillusions of how grand the junk is!!!

MY BIKES..1977 GS 750 B, 1978 GS 1000 C (X2)
                1978 GS 1000 E, 1979 GS 1000 S, 1973 Yamaha TX 750, 1977 Kawasaki KZ 650B1, 1975 Honda GL1000 Goldwing, 1983 CB 650SC Nighthawk, 1972 Honda CB 350K4, 74 Honda CB550

NEVER SNEAK UP ON A SLEEPING DOG..NOT EVEN YOUR OWN.

I would rather trust my bike to a "QUACK" that KNOWS how to fix it rather than a book worm that THINKS HE KNOWS how to fix it.

Comment

So continues the chorus.... Ran when parked. ...
                  sigpic
                  When consulting the magic 8 ball for advice, one must first ask it "will your answers be accurate?"

Glen
                  -85 1150 es - Plus size supermodel.
                  -Rusty old scooter.
                  Other things I like to photograph.....instagram.com/gs_junkie
                  https://www.instagram.com/glen_brenner/
                  https://www.flickr.com/photos/152267...7713345317771/

Comment

Originally posted by dorkburger View Post
                    So continues the chorus.... Ran when parked. ...
                    OR in the case of these CL bobber builders "Ran before I disassembled it"
                    "Just needs wiring finished" is a close second for CL

Comment

most of a bike - $700 (crossville,illinois)

© craigslist - Map data © OpenStreetMap

make / manufacturer: suzuki

I got most of a bike trying to get rid of it i payed alot for it thinking i would fix it up and make a good bike out of it the owner lied to me, it need a carb forks and handle bars and gas tank it will be drive able, its a suzuki 1985 she doesnt look the greatest but is on the inside its a good project bike for someone and there son just call anytime pivk up only and text for pics

Comment

Originally posted by chuck hahn View Post
                        So far this year, Its my opinion this Methhead is the hands down winner!! Must need a lot of dope to ask 1,500!! Then again maybe the dope is the basis of such dillusions of how grand the junk is!!!

https://oklahomacity.craigslist.org/mcy/5520797973.html
                        I might go a $100 for the two. heh MIGHT.
                        All the robots copy robots.

Komorebi-The light filtering through the trees.

You are free to choose, but you are not free from the consequences of your choices.

Comment

Originally posted by earlfor View Post
                          I might go a $100 for the two. heh MIGHT.
                          Yeah, around here a 100 point restored one might bring $1k. Asking and getting are different things. We have all seen the same overpriced bikes on CL for a year or more, I recently found you could "hide" those ads to clear up the clutter a bit.
                          sigpic
                          09 Kaw C14 Rocket powered Barcalounger
                          1983 GS1100e
                          82\83 1100e Frankenbike
                          1980 GS1260
                          Previous 65 Suzuki 80 Scrambler, 76 KZ900, 02 GSF1200S, 81 GS1100e, 80 GS850G

Comment

I like how the condition is listed as "fair". lol
                            1982 GS1100E "Jolene"

Comment

Originally posted by megatwin View Post
                              most of a bike - $700 (crossville,illinois)

© craigslist - Map data © OpenStreetMap

make / manufacturer: suzuki

I got most of a bike trying to get rid of it i payed alot for it thinking i would fix it up and make a good bike out of it the owner lied to me, it need a carb forks and handle bars and gas tank it will be drive able, its a suzuki 1985 she doesnt look the greatest but is on the inside its a good project bike for someone and there son just call anytime pivk up only and text for pics
                              If your actually selling...toss this in the for sale section...with pics

Comment

Originally posted by 80GS850GBob View Post
                                If your actually selling...toss this in the for sale section...with pics
                                Not me,that is the entire craigslist ad,no pics or anything else.

Comment

Working...
                                X