No announcement yet.

Craigslist "funnies"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I said I liked the design not the bike that it was on.
    Cowboy Up or Quit. - Run Free Lou and Rest in Peace

1981 GS550T - My First
    1981 GS550L - My Eldest Daughter's - Now Sold
    2007 GSF1250SA Bandit - My touring bike

Sit tall in the saddle Hold your head up high
    Keep your eyes fixed where the trail meets the sky and live like you ain't afraid to die
    and don't be scared, just enjoy your ride - Chris Ledoux, "The Ride"

Comment

Actually the price wasn't that bad if you were looking to ride something like that. The guy wanted 5,500 for it. That is 1/4th of what I've seen similar looking harley's attempt to be sold for.

Comment

Um, wow.

Someone snap this up quick, it won't last long at this price!

The dented flat-black rustoleum really set this thing off as a stunner, but of course, the solid rear struts bolted on to the hacked back end of the frame to the stock swingarm just scream 'legit bobber' to me!

Comment

Originally posted by mlinder View Post
          Um, wow.

Someone snap this up quick, it won't last long at this price!

The dented flat-black rustoleum really set this thing off as a stunner, but of course, the solid rear struts bolted on to the hacked back end of the frame to the stock swingarm just scream 'legit bobber' to me!
          LOL LOL thanks for that!!

Comment

Follow me here (New Word).... That thing has "Fantastacism" going on.

Comment

Originally posted by 83GS1100E_Tornado View Post
              On no he didn't! A lime green motor? OMG! The humanity!

http://austin.craigslist.org/mcy/2143839133.html
              This hurt my eyes

Comment

I might give him $200 for it. LOL

Earl
                All the robots copy robots.

Komorebi-The light filtering through the trees.

You are free to choose, but you are not free from the consequences of your choices.

Comment

This weekend I'm going to look a "Kawasaki GSL 1000... For $500 runs bags and fairing ...

So whats a Kawasaki GSL1000...?. Never hurd of that ..And no I did not ask ..LOL... Just going to go look ...

Wish me luck

David

Hazardous Toys inc

Comment

Hmmm...probably a Suzuki GS1000L?
                    You know how Japanese bikes look the same, especially to their owners.
                    Good luck, anyways.
                    2@ \'78 GS1000

Comment

Someday our GS's will be worth as much as the Zed's...

Not Craigslist, but in the same vein. This ad keeps coming back every few months. I wonder why?

Can't tell if it's a wind up, or if someone really is that blind.

Comment

Cracklist needs a dam "spell check" and "grammar check" or sellers need better than a 4th grade education :

I wish I would not have to constantly read through so much sales pitch BS (let alone sales pitch BS with horrible spelling and grammar). I just want to read the pertinent info such as year, make , basic condition, milage and price ??
                        Last edited by Guest; 01-13-2011, 10:09 AM.

Comment

You looking to upgrade the HD?

Originally posted by Road_Clam View Post
                          Cracklist needs a dam "spell check" and "grammar check" or sellers need better than a 4th grade education :

I wish I would not have to constantly read through so much sales pitch BS (let alone sales pitch BS with horrible spelling and grammar). I just want to read the pertinent info such as year, make , basic condition, milage and price ??
                          Keith
                          -------------------------------------------
                          1980 GS1000S, blue and white
                          2015Triumph Trophy SE

Ever notice you never see a motorcycle parked in front of a psychiatrist office?

Comment

Originally posted by Road_Clam View Post

All I have to say is my fourth grader can write better than that.
                            Cowboy Up or Quit. - Run Free Lou and Rest in Peace

1981 GS550T - My First
                            1981 GS550L - My Eldest Daughter's - Now Sold
                            2007 GSF1250SA Bandit - My touring bike

Sit tall in the saddle Hold your head up high
                            Keep your eyes fixed where the trail meets the sky and live like you ain't afraid to die
                            and don't be scared, just enjoy your ride - Chris Ledoux, "The Ride"

Comment

Originally posted by KGB View Post
                              You looking to upgrade the HD?
                              No, i'm thinking of buying you a 70th birthday present.

Comment

a 125cc tiny, Id rather just bolt a chainsaw onto a pedal bike

Comment

Working...
                                X