No announcement yet.

Craigslist "funnies"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Must sell fast as the wife threatened to call the cops for building such an eyesore
    Cowboy Up or Quit. - Run Free Lou and Rest in Peace

1981 GS550T - My First
    1981 GS550L - My Eldest Daughter's - Now Sold
    2007 GSF1250SA Bandit - My touring bike

Sit tall in the saddle Hold your head up high
    Keep your eyes fixed where the trail meets the sky and live like you ain't afraid to die
    and don't be scared, just enjoy your ride - Chris Ledoux, "The Ride"

Comment

Originally posted by glib View Post
      If your right leg gets cold you can warm it up with this sweet Suzuki Savage bobber with the teeny tiny Honda tank which angles back so that a third of the fuel will stay in permanent reserve:

00x0x_kdEo7h2PGmc_600x450 by Gary L, on Flickr
      That poor little bike that never did anything to anyone.
      All the robots copy robots.

Komorebi-The light filtering through the trees.

You are free to choose, but you are not free from the consequences of your choices.

Comment

If your right leg gets cold you can warm it up with this sweet Suzuki Savage bobber with the teeny tiny Honda tank which angles back so that a third of the fuel will stay in permanent reserve:

Have to agree, that tank's gonna have to be refilled even before all the body pains become unbearable.
        "Only fe' collected the old way, has any value." from His Majesty O'Keefe (1954 film)
        1982 GS1100G- road bike, body, seat and suspension modded
        1990 GSX750F-(1127cc '92 GSXR engine) track bike, much re-engineered
        1987 Honda CBR600F Hurricane; hooligan bike, restored

Comment

If the Savage gets sold out from under you here is another single lung Suzuki to cringe over.
          That poor DR.

2@ \'78 GS1000

Comment

Originally posted by steve murdoch View Post
            If the Savage gets sold out from under you here is another single lung Suzuki to cringe over.
            That poor DR.

I think someone isn't playing with a full deck. LOL
            All the robots copy robots.

Komorebi-The light filtering through the trees.

You are free to choose, but you are not free from the consequences of your choices.

Comment

I dunno, I kinda like it. May not be practical, useful or economical, but looks kinda neat. The battery may be grounded at the first speed bump though.
              Roger

Current rides
              1983 GS 850G
              2003 FJR 1300A
              Gone but not forgotten 1985 Rebel 250, 1991 XT225, 2004 KLR650, 1981 GS850G, 1982 GS1100GL, 2002 DL1000, 2005 KLR650, 2003 KLX400

Comment

It's a "racing" bike....

Kawasaki 900 Racing Bike - $10000 hide this posting

image 1 of 2

Kawasaki 900

fuel: gas
                transmission: manual

1975 Kawasaki 900 Racing Bike
                Runs Great!! For Anymore Information Please Call or Text
                '83 GS 1100T
                The Jet

sigpic
                '95 GSXR 750w
                The Rocket

I'm sick of all these Irish stereotypes! When I finish my beer, I'm punching someone in the face ! ! !

Comment

Originally posted by Spyder View Post
                  It's a "racing" bike....

Kawasaki 900 Racing Bike - $10000 hide this posting

image 1 of 2

Kawasaki 900

fuel: gas
                  transmission: manual

1975 Kawasaki 900 Racing Bike
                  Runs Great!! For Anymore Information Please Call or Text
                  1. I once took a Honda Grom out for a track day for giggles. Does that make that Grom now a racing bike?
                  2. The little tribal details on the bike tell me all I need to know about the owners likelihood of keeping the maintenance current...
                  1982 GS850GL - Shaved seat foam and new seat cover; Daytona handlebars and Tusk risers; Puig "Naked" Windscreen\
                  1978 KZ200 - Mostly original, hydraulic front brake swap, superbike bars; purchased at 7k original miles
                  Track bike project: 2008 Hyosung frame w/ 97 gs500E engine swap (in progress)

Comment

Originally posted by Burque73 View Post
                    I dunno, I kinda like it. May not be practical, useful or economical, but looks kinda neat. The battery may be grounded at the first speed bump though.
                    Ryca has some kits that turn a stock Savage into a bobber, cafe racer, scrambler or tracker.
                    FantomView augmented reality (AR) for automotive and powersports. The future of vehicle customization.

Comment

Originally posted by jabcb View Post
                      Ryca has some kits that turn a stock Savage into a bobber, cafe racer, scrambler or tracker.
                      http://www.rycamotors.com
                      Nearly $4K per kit? Yikes!
                      1982 GS850GL - Shaved seat foam and new seat cover; Daytona handlebars and Tusk risers; Puig "Naked" Windscreen\
                      1978 KZ200 - Mostly original, hydraulic front brake swap, superbike bars; purchased at 7k original miles
                      Track bike project: 2008 Hyosung frame w/ 97 gs500E engine swap (in progress)

Comment

Originally posted by Rust_to_Redemption View Post
                        Nearly $4K per kit? Yikes!
                        The guy in San Diego must have used the "look at our gallery and then build something half-a$$ed for next to nothing" version.
                        sigpic
                        1983 GS1100ES (Bought July 2014)
                        1983 GS1100E (Bought July 2014)
                        1985 GS700ES (Bought June 2015) Sold
                        On Christ the Solid Rock I Stand
                        All Other Ground is Sinking Sand

Comment

I saw that episode of Jay Leno's Garage featuring those kits. Kind of cool really. Not my thing, but still pretty cool...
                          '83 GS 1100T
                          The Jet

sigpic
                          '95 GSXR 750w
                          The Rocket

I'm sick of all these Irish stereotypes! When I finish my beer, I'm punching someone in the face ! ! !

Comment

Originally posted by Spyder View Post
                            I saw that episode of Jay Leno's Garage featuring those kits. Kind of cool really. Not my thing, but still pretty cool...
                            +1 on that.

A company in the UK builds kits for the Honda CX500 & CB250N/CB400N.

Comment

This is only funny because of the following few words in the description “ there is a small dent in gas tank.” Just wondering what a big dent would look like.
                              23EA1E63-0E76-440C-8B04-8DCD0BAC3DF5 by Gary L, on Flickr
                              sigpic
                              1983 GS1100ES (Bought July 2014)
                              1983 GS1100E (Bought July 2014)
                              1985 GS700ES (Bought June 2015) Sold
                              On Christ the Solid Rock I Stand
                              All Other Ground is Sinking Sand

Comment

I was looking at that last week. That is a mighty dent. Are those bolts in the "fering" supposed to be there? Decent looking bike aside from that. I wonder how low he would go. (Im not inthe market)
                                sigpic
                                When consulting the magic 8 ball for advice, one must first ask it "will your answers be accurate?"

Glen
                                -85 1150 es - Plus size supermodel.
                                -Rusty old scooter.
                                Other things I like to photograph.....instagram.com/gs_junkie
                                https://www.instagram.com/glen_brenner/
                                https://www.flickr.com/photos/152267...7713345317771/

Comment

Working...
                                X