sigpic
    mine: 2000 Honda GoldWing GL1500SE and 1980 GS850G'K' "Junior"
    hers: 1982 GS850GL - "Angel" and 1969 Suzuki T250 Scrambler
    #1 son: 1986 Yamaha Venture Royale 1300 and 1982 GS650GL "Rat Bagger"
    #2 son: 1980 GS1000G
    Family Portrait
    Siblings and Spouses
    Mom's first ride
    Want a copy of my valve adjust spreadsheet for your 2-valve per cylinder engine? Send me an e-mail request (not a PM)
    (Click on my username in the upper-left corner for e-mail info.)

Comment

Originally posted by SVSooke View Post
      If he's up in Broadmeed you'd think Mommy or Daddy could buy him one
      Maybe "Broadmeed" is a new section of town, as opposed to "Broadmead", where the "well to do" live.
      Kevin
      E-Bay: gsmcyclenut
      "Communism doesn't work because people like to own stuff." Frank Zappa

1978 GS750(x2 "projects"), 1983 GS1100ED (slowly becoming a parts bike), 1982 GS1100EZ,
      Now joined the 21st century, 2013 Yamaha XTZ1200 Super Tenere.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve View Post
        I still see it.

Weirdness. I tried it again and still the same.
        Must be American/Canadian internet thing.
        Kevin
        E-Bay: gsmcyclenut
        "Communism doesn't work because people like to own stuff." Frank Zappa

1978 GS750(x2 "projects"), 1983 GS1100ED (slowly becoming a parts bike), 1982 GS1100EZ,
        Now joined the 21st century, 2013 Yamaha XTZ1200 Super Tenere.

Comment

Originally posted by mcycle-nut View Post
          Weirdness. I tried it again and still the same. Must be American/Canadian internet thing.
          It's gone. Anyone who still sees it just has it in their computers cache.

This posting has been deleted by its author.

(The title on the listings page will be removed in just a few minutes.)

Comment

1982 honda bobber - $1950

Yeah, I bet it turns heads....

1982 HONDA BOBBER - $1950 (dousman)

Date: 2011-02-20, 8:49AM CST
            Reply to: sale-7wwsd-2224428360@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

I have an awesome 1982 honda 750 bobber for sale that will turns heads anywhere you go. runs good and sounds great! front brake caliper needs some work and I don't have the time. I also need the space so the bike has to go. call 262-391-8385

Comment

Not only can I not believe the price this has been bid up to so far but it still hasn't reached it's reserve
              http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Bobber-Chopper...ht_1735wt_1139

Comment

Originally posted by Flying Fish View Post
                Not only can I not believe the price this has been bid up to so far but it still hasn't reached it's reserve
                of course it hasn't hit the reserve, after all, he "perchest" the frame new.

Comment

its not on cl but i snapped this at a junlyard the other day

Comment

Originally posted by Flying Fish View Post
                    At least it's not only the US education system that needs some work.
                    Cowboy Up or Quit. - Run Free Lou and Rest in Peace

1981 GS550T - My First
                    1981 GS550L - My Eldest Daughter's - Now Sold
                    2007 GSF1250SA Bandit - My touring bike

Sit tall in the saddle Hold your head up high
                    Keep your eyes fixed where the trail meets the sky and live like you ain't afraid to die
                    and don't be scared, just enjoy your ride - Chris Ledoux, "The Ride"

Comment

Maybe not a funny ad if you like Big Ben from the Steelers (nice touch for those Packer fans), but are you ready to offer up your tired old GS for this CL ad? Watch the YouTube video.

Comment

Originally posted by lurch12_2000 View Post
                        Maybe not a funny ad if you like Big Ben from the Steelers (nice touch for those Packer fans), but are you ready to offer up your tired old GS for this CL ad? Watch the YouTube video.

http://nh.craigslist.org/mcy/2227130292.html
                        Flagged for removal

Comment

Well here's the video anyway....

Motorcycles, crashes, turkeys, animals, airbags, tractors, other things that amuse me.

And here was the ad(still cached in my laptop's browser):

WANTED: motorcycles to crash (ME-NH-MA)

Date: 2011-02-21, 5:52PM EST
                          Reply to: sale-mrczp-2227130292@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

Analyzing motorcycle crashes requires information. I'm part of a team of guys who will be conducting some motorcycle crash tests to improve understanding of how to assess crash dynamics and we need bikes to crash. They need to roll, and should be generally complete, but do not have to run. Nor do they need a title. I have a limited budget, but do have some cash for bikes that will do the job. Here's a video of one such test: http://www.youtube.com/user/anotherstupidname2?feature=chclk#p/u/15/WEjfUjd9nMc
                          Please reply via email with make/model/year, and preferably a photo with price, and I'll respond ASAP. Thanks.
                          • it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 2227130292
                          Last edited by Guest; 02-21-2011, 09:38 PM.

Comment

$3000 for a chassis??

Cowboy Up or Quit. - Run Free Lou and Rest in Peace

1981 GS550T - My First
                            1981 GS550L - My Eldest Daughter's - Now Sold
                            2007 GSF1250SA Bandit - My touring bike

Sit tall in the saddle Hold your head up high
                            Keep your eyes fixed where the trail meets the sky and live like you ain't afraid to die
                            and don't be scared, just enjoy your ride - Chris Ledoux, "The Ride"

Comment

Originally posted by cowboyup3371 View Post
                              we get those by the dozen out here, the funny part is these same guys try to sell the motor at the swap meet for.5000

Comment

ONLY asking $5000

*Old School Bobber* Rat Rod...Very nice bike - $5000 (Scottsdale)

Date: 2011-02-22, 6:29PM MST
                                Reply to: sale-agnkh-2229344306@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

This is a 1976 CB750 on a Amen Frame. The bike is raked just a little bit to give it that cool sleek look. Very Clean, flat black paint, Custom very high quality one off seat representing the Arizona Flag. Wrapped Pipes to keep that heat off your legs and a little extra horsepower. 21 inch skinny front wheel. Its a real nice bike, gets attention EVERYWHERE and offers to buy all the time, and now I have decided to sell. Starts on the first kick. Must see in person, pictures do not do it justice. Great tires and brakes, Sounds great, super loud and very responsive. Very easily customizable. Call or Text John 480-233-7210. Im only asking $5000. Thanks

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

Comment

Working...
                                X