No announcement yet.

Craigslist "funnies"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2003 kawasaki ex250 ninja - $800 (ellington)

Date: 2011-03-13, 11:40AM EDT
    Reply to: sale-ahe3r-2262935204@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

here is a bike that runs. needs carb clean from sitting in garage. needs work. has paperwork to get it legally registered in ct. only. needs vin verified at dmv. 8k for miles. email or call rich at 860 803 0158. no key. clean tank inside.

Comment

Nice bike....must be why he keeps it right next to the fridge!

Comment

This might actually be worth $2000 because the carbs are clean, new stator and r/r, and a new battery. I wonder what shape the tires are in.

1980 Suzuki GS850G (1 owner) 25k original miles! - $2000 (Manchester)

Date: 2011-03-15, 2:58PM EDT
        Reply to: sale-p2yvk-2267069901@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

Hi there folks up for grabs here is a clean original 1980 Suzuki GS850G. I bought this bike from a woman whos husband had passed away and the bike sat for a few years. I bought the bike only to clean it up fix what it needed and to sell it (however did consider keeping it as it is much more comfortable than my GSXR), I have not even registered the GS yet and have the original Connecticut title from April 1980! I am a certified Motorcycle Technician and have repaired or replaced the parts it needed to get it running well (which was not much as these bikes are very reliable as some may already know).
        Here is a list of things I have done to the bike;

-Cleaned Carburetors THOROUGHLY bought 4 new rebuild kits by K+L and installed all new needles, jets, O-rings ect.
        -New stator
        -New voltage regulator rectifier
        -New battery

Only thing it needs,
        -New tires and small split in seat not bad for 31years old.

Here's a great opportunity to own a very clean, very reliable ! owner motorcycle. THIS BIKE WILL SELL QUICK SPRING IS NEAR! NOT TO MENTION GAS ISNT GETTING ANY CHEAPER!!!
        NO EMAILS PLEASE Thanks my name is Billie Heres my number 860 978 4441

Comment

Looks legitimate?

Don't think so

Comment

Originally posted by Don-lo View Post
            Neither did someone else,flagged.

Comment

oh snap this a hella good deal

Comment

I wish people would stop cutting up their bikes....

Comment

Go to bikes for sale and read BO BOs first post..LOL It a CLEAN AZZ BIKE!!!
                  MY BIKES..1977 GS 750 B, 1978 GS 1000 C (X2)
                  1978 GS 1000 E, 1979 GS 1000 S, 1973 Yamaha TX 750, 1977 Kawasaki KZ 650B1, 1975 Honda GL1000 Goldwing, 1983 CB 650SC Nighthawk, 1972 Honda CB 350K4, 74 Honda CB550

NEVER SNEAK UP ON A SLEEPING DOG..NOT EVEN YOUR OWN.

I would rather trust my bike to a "QUACK" that KNOWS how to fix it rather than a book worm that THINKS HE KNOWS how to fix it.

Comment

Originally posted by Truth View Post
                    I wish people would stop cutting up their bikes....

http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/mcy/2278818338.html
                    Just chock full of bad ideas, poorly executed.

Question #1 - why even start that work if you don't have a clear title to begin with?

Comment

Originally posted by wisgolfer59 View Post
                      Just chock full of bad ideas, poorly executed.

Question #1 - why even start that work if you don't have a clear title to begin with?

I think with that seat height you could drag a knee going straight!

Comment

Originally posted by Truth View Post
                        I think with that seat height you could drag a knee going straight!
                        I know I could. Only thing that bike was missing was a prayer.

Comment

Black Mask Included!

But at least it's expensive.

1979 SUZUKI GS 550. RUNS AWESOME, SIX SPEED TRANSMISSION. SUPERTRAP EXHAUST. ENGINE HAS 16,000 TOTAL MILES, AND HAS UPGRADES. THIS BIKE HAS BEEN REBUILT. NEW SEAT, NEW HANDLEBARS, NEW SHOCKS, CUSTOM PAINT, NEW GRIPS, NEW MIRRORS. THIS BIKE IS SLICK AND VERY FAST!!!
                          Call For Further Information,
                          (901)412-4456
                          • it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

Comment

You can tell it's fast by the black flames on the tank...

Comment

Originally posted by Hornswaggle View Post
                              You can tell it's fast by the black flames on the tank...
                              Those were flamezzzz. Youy know, masking tape and and a rattle can.

Comment

This guy is dreaming!

Comment

Working...
                                X