No announcement yet.

Craigslist "funnies"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HAHAHAHAHAHHA The opening sentence is GOLD.

Comment

What in the world happened to his paint gun?
      Cowboy Up or Quit. - Run Free Lou and Rest in Peace

1981 GS550T - My First
      1981 GS550L - My Eldest Daughter's - Now Sold
      2007 GSF1250SA Bandit - My touring bike

Sit tall in the saddle Hold your head up high
      Keep your eyes fixed where the trail meets the sky and live like you ain't afraid to die
      and don't be scared, just enjoy your ride - Chris Ledoux, "The Ride"

Comment

Originally posted by cowboyup3371 View Post
        What in the world happened to his paint gun?
        Hey, it takes a very special gun and a lot of time and effort to get every little spot a different color. My wood shop teacher didn't buy that line either.

Life is too short to ride an L.

Comment

Business owners, please have at least one employee who can proof-read. It's good for business.

Comment

Unhappy Seller

Can't trust anybody.....

Quote:

"This bike has been sold and the fat little creep that bought it never retured My ramp and Ancra straps I loaned him. So sellers beware of a 400 lb.kid sporting a bandanna claiming to be from Arkansas having his MOMMY drive him around in a Dodge Ram pick-up. He's a Fat-a++ (SCAMMER)"

1982 GS1100GL Citrus County, FL

a rare outsider and was only built until 1983. Who still has one, it gives her so little.

Comment

Oh the lack of....

Everything

suzuki gn 250 chopper. heaps of fun i have had it for about a year and its time to move on. when i brought it the tank was leaking so i scored a tank and side c...

Comment

Originally posted by Colin Green View Post
                .......it has no wof and is dereg......

Translation please? Am I missing a wof on my bike

Comment

I think he means Greece. No such place as creege. Whoa!
                  1982 GS1100GLZ Sold but still loved
                  2008 Bandit 1250 Crashed (cager on a cell phone)
                  2008 Bandit 1250 #2

Comment

Complete with anti-gravity option.....

Trade 2 atvs for old Jap street bike. - $2 (Kenosha,WI.)

Date: 2011-04-17, 12:06AM CDT
                    Reply to: see below

I would like to trade my 04 Suzuki LT250z Quadsport, very nice,great running.decent tires. & 04 Yamaha Raptor 80 runs great. Have a great time with the kids. Im looking for a older great running Jap street bike from the 70s to 90s or a couple old Jap mopeds. No junk please. If intrested call Bob at xxxxxx Thanks. The blaster is gone already traded for other bike.
                    • it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

Comment

Perhaps that is how he stores them to save garage space.

Daniel

Comment

I love this ad:

1972 CB350 - $400
                        Date: 2011-03-29, 8:24PM EDT
                        Reply to: sale-uk8xj-2294245511@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

1972 CB350 K4

Frame, motor, wheels... basically.

It was maroon at one point!

It was brand new in the past.

Sweet wire wheels!

The motor is carved out of a block of .999 SILVER!

The frame is made from Mother of Pearl! Can you believe that?!

Big yellow reflectors so your mom wont be scared to let you ride at night!

Two gauges... count 'em TWO!

The oil in the picture isn't from the bike. He (the bike is a male) always wanted to go to the Saudi Arabia but could never afford it, so I gave him the oil as a gift.

It has a Chuck-Norris-Roundhouse-Kickstand! Boy, thats rad!

Drum brakes from an ancient Indian music group.

The springs in the back once went on a date with Slinky!

The tires are made out of alligator skin and PETA approved. (Pending DOT approval.)

Motor turns.

12,000 miles

I have the title.

Best offer.

Comment

Originally posted by wisgolfer59 View Post

Translation please? Am I missing a wof on my bike
                          WOF - Warrant Of Fitness (required every 6 months once a vehicle is 2 or more years old)

Rego - Registration fee (6 or 12 monthly) and includes the ACC levy (Accident Compensation Corporation) which is sorta like a compulsory cover for accident/disability related medical type insurance. (approx $400 PA per vehicle even for multiple vehicles)

Comment

Here's a BS talking idiot seller that the world can definately do without :

SO I STILL HAVE THIS BIKE IF ANYONE WANTS TO COME RIDE IT NOW I GOT A CLUTCH LEVER FOR IT AND ITS HERE AT MY HOUSE NOW. IT WAS AT TRACKAHOLICS IN OSIDE AND I BROUGHT IT HOME TODAY BUT MAKE SURE U HAVE BIG BALLS AND BRING A DIAPER CUZ UR GONNA SH$T UR PANTS WEN U RIDE IT. THIS BIKE HAS SOME ISSUES!!! MOSTLY SECOND GEAR IS BAD IT WILL STILL GO IN BUT YOU NEED TO SHIFT TO 3 RIGHT AWAY IF UR NOT GONNA COME SEE IT AND BRING ME SOME CASH DONT WASTE MY TIME PLEASE. I WANT IT GONE ASAP
                            NOTE!!! I WILL NOT SELL THIS BIKE TO SOMEONE THAT DOESNT KNOW HOW TO RIDE THESE OLDER BIKES PERIOD!!!!!! THIS BIKE WILL KILL YOU FASTER THAN SH$T!!! IVE ALMOST DIED ON IT 3 TIMES ITS VERY FAST AND DOESN'T STOP THAT FAST IM NOT JOKING EITHER THIS BIKE IS NOT FOR A BEGINNER IF UR LOOKING FOR AN EVERYDAY TROUBLE FREE DRIVER THIS ONE IS NOT IT BUT IT COULD BE WITH SOME WORK AND PATIENTS... ITS A PERFECT PROJECT BIKE IT HAS 38MM MIKUNI FLATSIDE RACE CARBS AND A SHORTY HEADER SUPER LOUD!!!! ATTRACTS ALOT OF ATTENTION mike 760 685 5995

Quote: NOTE!!! I WILL NOT SELL THIS BIKE TO SOMEONE THAT DOESNT KNOW HOW TO RIDE THESE OLDER BIKES PERIOD!!!!!! Yea, ok if some idiot threw $1500 cash in your face, you would be faster on that than a hobo on a ham sandwich !

Quote : "MAKE SURE U HAVE BIG BALLS AND BRING A DIAPER CUZ UR GONNA SH$T UR PANTS WEN U RIDE IT." Meaning from excessive power or the fact the chassis is a clapped out POS ?

Quote : " IVE ALMOST DIED ON IT 3 TIMES ITS VERY FAST AND DOESN'T STOP " I'm simply speechless. This guy is my new posterboy for the MSF !
                            Last edited by Guest; 04-19-2011, 06:29 AM.

Comment

What do you want to bet this is either stolen or somebody owes this guy money?
                              1982 GS1100GLZ Sold but still loved
                              2008 Bandit 1250 Crashed (cager on a cell phone)
                              2008 Bandit 1250 #2

Comment

Working...
                              X