Craigslist "funnies"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Colin Green View Post
    WOF - Warrant Of Fitness (required every 6 months once a vehicle is 2 or more years old)

Rego - Registration fee (6 or 12 monthly) and includes the ACC levy (Accident Compensation Corporation) which is sorta like a compulsory cover for accident/disability related medical type insurance. (approx $400 PA per vehicle even for multiple vehicles)
    Thanks! I now know I don't need a WOF for my bike. I do however need one for it's owner/rider/mechanic

Comment

Til the third line, I thought he was wanting to trade...

prescott craigslist > for sale / wanted > motorcycles/scooters - by owner please flag with care: [?]

miscategorized
      prohibited
      spam/overpost
      best of craigslist

Avoid scams and fraud by dealing locally! Beware any deal involving Western Union, Moneygram, wire transfer, cashier check, money order, shipping, escrow, or any promise of transaction protection/certification/guarantee. More info
      WANTED.Motorcycle for a women (Prescott area)

Date: 2011-04-14, 1:04PM MDT
      Reply to: sale-mk6tp-2325165716@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

WANTED.Motorcycle for a women... well kept, not over priced or don't waist my time. No smaller then a 650 , no bigger then a 700 street bike. I'm short , so it needs to be a small good looking motorcyle. e mail me here , I'll get right back to ya. please send me a picture to . ariz1959@yahoo.com

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 2325165716

Comment

I wonder if she hit the truck on the way off the trailer.

Cowboy Up or Quit. - Run Free Lou and Rest in Peace

1981 GS550T - My First
        1981 GS550L - My Eldest Daughter's - Now Sold
        2007 GSF1250SA Bandit - My touring bike

Sit tall in the saddle Hold your head up high
        Keep your eyes fixed where the trail meets the sky and live like you ain't afraid to die
        and don't be scared, just enjoy your ride - Chris Ledoux, "The Ride"

Comment

My high school english teacher would have a heart attack.

Comment

Originally posted by Truth View Post
            My high school english teacher would have a heart attack.
            http://chicago.craigslist.org/sox/mcy/2335475935.html
            Perhaps SOME of that could be in English?

Daniel

Comment

try to keep questions to a minimum if u dont know i dont want to bother responding
              Wow, sure is a nice fellow.

1981 GS550T - My First

Keep your eyes fixed where the trail meets the sky and live like you ain't afraid to die

Comment

Lol, responding is hard work for this guy.

He can get through it if those pesky periods don't keep breaking his chain of thought.
                Last edited by Guest; 04-21-2011, 11:50 PM.

Comment

Here's a sheep in wolf's clothing

Comment

its a 10 speed? AS it has ten gears or it only goes 10 mph??

Comment

And they are high and low ones too.

1981 GS550T - My First

Comment

A 5 speed - dual range gear box... yes, they did come with them.
                        De-stinking Penelope http://thegsresources.com/_forum/sho...d.php?t=179245

http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...35#post1625535

Comment

Originally posted by rustybronco View Post
                          A 5 speed - dual range gear box... yes, they did come with them.
                          Yes they did but he doesn't explain that very well.
                          sigpic2002 KLR650 Ugly but fun!
                          2001 KLR650 too pretty to get dirty

Life is a balancing act, enjoy every day, "later" will come sooner than you think. Denying yourself joy now betting you will have health and money to enjoy life later is a bad bet.

Where I've been Riding

Comment

How does that work anyway?

1981 GS550T - My First

Comment

Originally posted by cowboyup3371 View Post
                              This is from a magazine review at the time:

You can get economy, both in fuel mileage and engine life, by using the Select Range's high gear for cruising. In fifth/low the CB900's engine spins 4378 rpm at 60 mph; in fifth/high it turns only 3745 rpm, and feels like it's idling. There's a dramatic difference in fuel economy, too, which hints that the power engines need merely to overcome their own friction is significant. We rode the CB900 on a long loop around this area's freeways, first in fifth/low and then in fifth/high. Low-range riding returned 41.8 mpg; in high the mileage rose to 48.6 mpg. Using low-range for a period of maximum-effort performance and handling testing brought the CB900's mileage down to 28.5 mpg, and the overall average for the entire test was 37.2 mpg. That fuel consumption rate would give the Honda 164 miles before its 4.4-gallon tank empties, but running at a steady 60 mph would stretch the range to 184 miles if you keep it in granny, or 214 miles if you use the overdrive
                              sigpic2002 KLR650 Ugly but fun!
                              2001 KLR650 too pretty to get dirty

Life is a balancing act, enjoy every day, "later" will come sooner than you think. Denying yourself joy now betting you will have health and money to enjoy life later is a bad bet.

Where I've been Riding

Comment

Originally posted by cowboyup3371 View Post
                                Here is what I remember from when they were new.The Honda 900 chain drive engines had drives on the left.All there shafts where on the right.To make the engine work they put an extra box on the back to transfer the power to the right.Being Honda they made it a extra gearbox.History lesson over.

Comment

Working...
                                X