Craigslist "funnies"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by crapwacker View Post
    And WTF is nelstagua theam? Is it from Iceland?
    Best line is the last line

MAN I WISH THEY HAD SPELL CHECK ON THIS.

Dude's not smart enough to use spell check in Word, and just copy and paste the text.

Comment

Wow.

Here's that bike you've been lookin for. Top speed has a 20mph wide margin? And standard bicycle brakes? Uh huh...

Comment

Originally posted by ikantbreave View Post
        Here's that bike you've been lookin for. Top speed has a 20mph wide margin? And standard bicycle brakes? Uh huh...

http://phoenix.craigslist.org/wvl/mcy/1738306646.html
        i love how he tags the ad with everything he his tiny mind can think of.. I wanna stab the people that do that. in the face. i search for suzuki GS and i get ads about your crappy boat or broken xbox 360? riiiiggght.

Originally posted by natesemipro View Post
        http://spokane.craigslist.org/mcy/1739888547.html

Only asking $9500!!!??? it has an electrictronic starter on it! man It must be custom!
        why is it you always see these "awesome" customs with 50 grand worth of work () sitting out infront of a beat up trailer?

Comment

Man, that car must have some serious room inside. I don't think I have ever seen kitchen cabinets in a sedan. Awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by seuadr View Post
            i love how he tags the ad with everything he his tiny mind can think of.. I wanna stab the people that do that. in the face. i search for suzuki GS and i get ads about your crappy boat or broken xbox 360? riiiiggght.

why is it you always see these "awesome" customs with 50 grand worth of work () sitting out infront of a beat up trailer?

Those tags drive me nuts as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Theo View Post
              What is hornest supposed to mean? Is that supposed to be honest? Hornets? There's a hornets nest on his bike? No thank you.
              HAHAHA!!! oh man I havent laughed that hard in a long time. that was super funny. oh man.

Comment

Originally posted by toejams1 View Post
                Man, that car must have some serious room inside. I don't think I have ever seen kitchen cabinets in a sedan. Awesome!

No!! that is the car man!!! wow woW WOW!! they made cabinets out of it! this is crazy some one slap me I dont believe it!!

Comment

Just thought I would share this treasure I tripped across...

Comment

"Just search for bobber and a disaster is sure to turn up.."

That's how I have found most of the gems I posted. You can also try "ass" as your search word. That way you get all the ads where the bike is described as "sweet ass" or "bad ass".

Comment

it's a BADASS honda 250!

not a bobber or chopper,. but the add right next to that one was a 2009 shadow spirit with 4k miles on it for 5,000 dollars over MSRP for a 2010..

Comment

"Feel free to ask any questions"...OK...why so much?

Comment

Originally posted by silkchaos View Post
                          http://binghamton.craigslist.org/mcy/1738547158.html

I have seen worse!

Comment

Originally posted by silkchaos View Post
                            http://binghamton.craigslist.org/mcy/1738547158.html

If the tires are "80% left front and rear", what about the right front?

"Stock airbox removed....." I don't see ANY filters at all now?

Comment

That poor 650 Yamaha, all that time and effort to chop it and now it's for sale after having only been ridden 1.3 miles....
                              It must really ride like sh:t.

Life is too short to ride an L.

Comment

Working...
                              X