Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Public schools have failed someone...

Originally posted by LarryA_Texas View Post
    transaction protection/certification/guarantee. More info 1978 gs 750 suzuki - $300 (north dallas)

Date: 2011-06-20, 3:13PM CDT
    Reply to: sale-xv2ra-2452046909@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]
    i have a 78 gs 750 da bike has sat up for about 2 yrs. needs carb work, battery, coils and den youll be good to go. i do have title and key. the motor is not locced up or nething it also has good compression too. im askin 300 obo jus give me a call n ill txt u da pics. its really jus an o fixxer upper n a get around. 214 624 4211 0r 214 229 1714 i will accept a trades jus let me kno wat u got

• it's ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

Comment

[QUOTE=LarryA_Texas;1444601]transaction protection/certification/guarantee. More info 1978 gs 750 suzuki - $300 (north dallas)

Looks like a fine $100-150.00 bike to me.
      If, you can understand a word that the seller is saying IN PERSON.

Daniel

Comment

S40

Originally posted by cheezeweezle View Post
        http://kansascity.craigslist.org/mcy/2444984151.html

i love the mpg claim here, i was also unaware they made a 650 blvd that year
        Yeah...I had one. The old Savage 650 was renamed a Boulevard S40. It never came close to the claimed MPG.

I know a guy that claims about 80MPG with his Honda Rebel when he babies it...including cutting the motor when coasting to a stop for red lights.

Comment

[QUOTE=7981GS;1444604]
          Originally posted by LarryA_Texas View Post
          transaction protection/certification/guarantee. More info 1978 gs 750 suzuki - $300 (north dallas)

Looks like a fine $100-150.00 bike to me.
          If, you can understand a word that the seller is saying IN PERSON.

Daniel
          Yea, it could be worse and he could have painted the entire bike with a gold can of spray paint.

Comment

What the ???

Yep - it's on ebay too http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Moto-...Q5fmotorcycles

1972 Moto Guzzi Eldorado 1000cc

Date: 2011-06-24, 4:33PM CDT
            Reply to: see below [Errors when replying to ads?]

Selling a very unique and vintage motorcycle, 1972 Moto Guzzi Eldorado 1000cc. Is a one owner and in very good condition, comfortable to ride. To see the detail wright up, history and 15 pictures you have to go into E-bay, and search under MOTORS , then MOTORCYCLE, then type in "Moto Guzzi"in the search area and you will find it. No email. Any questions about bike call the owner Mel at 920-446-2440 questions about the listing call Al at 920-830-9361 Thanks
            • it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

Comment

It's unique all right. Thank god.

Comment

Does it have training wheels on it?
                Cowboy Up or Quit. - Run Free Lou and Rest in Peace

1981 GS550T - My First
                1981 GS550L - My Eldest Daughter's - Now Sold
                2007 GSF1250SA Bandit - My touring bike

Sit tall in the saddle Hold your head up high
                Keep your eyes fixed where the trail meets the sky and live like you ain't afraid to die
                and don't be scared, just enjoy your ride - Chris Ledoux, "The Ride"

Comment

lol, it took me a while to see the built-on canopy

Comment

I think the extra seat in the back is a two-holer so that you don't have to stop while kruuzin'.......

I have a friend with a Guzzi that has all the 'goodies'.
                    He has air adjustable rear suspension with built-on compressor and bar bouy swiveling cup holders to name just a few of his 'improvements'.

just part of the 'life is art' philosophy I suppose.......

Comment

I dunno what to say about that guzzi. It has a dog house, canopy, but wheres the wtfbbq grill?

Comment

Originally posted by malfuncion View Post
                        I dunno what to say about that guzzi. It has a dog house, canopy, but wheres the wtfbbq grill?
                        In the saddlebags?
                        1982 GS1100GL (Sold )(Retrieved!)
                        1978 GS1000C (Sold, to be revived by Chuck)
                        1979 GS1000EN (Parts Whore)
                        1979 GS1000C (Collecting Dust)
                        1980 GS750E (Sport-Touring Build...Someday?)
                        1981 GS750L (Abandoned Project...maybe?)
                        1982 GS750E (Collecting Dust)
                        1983 GS750T (This is becoming a problem...)
                        1981 GS650GL (Parts Whore / Cafe Donor)
                        1981 GS550L (Cafe Project)

Comment

Only in the world of Cracklist is this "in good shape"

westen house marktree 3 wheel scooter 1960s - $100 (new berlin)

Date: 2011-06-25, 4:50PM CDT
                          Reply to: see below [Errors when replying to ads?]

runs in good shape
                          call 1414 313 1569
                          • it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 2462419039

Comment

Your tax dollar at work....

....produced yet another example of a fine public school education. Paid attention in shop class, not so much in spelling, grammar and punctuation.

custom painted haritage tins - $900 (halescorners)

Date: 2011-06-25, 2:35PM CDT
                            Reply to: sale-huvnk-2462185835@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

haritage softail tins with charchole metalic base black shaded flames, and black cherry bar and sheild fits newer models asking 900.00 all paint products are sikkens and done in a satin clear. 1-414-525-7417 open to resonable offers !!!

Comment

Originally posted by wisgolfer59 View Post
                              Square is a shape, is it not?

Comment

Originally posted by wisgolfer59 View Post
                                You mean there is some kind of wheeled cycle in that picture, looks like a junk pile to me.
                                When he says runs I would take it as "run away"

Comment

Working...
                                X