Craigslist "funnies"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by malfuncion View Post
    I dunno what to say about that guzzi. It has a dog house, canopy, but wheres the wtfbbq grill?
    Somewhere in here no doubt

There is something very wrong with Guzzi owners

Last edited by Guest; 06-27-2011, 06:21 PM.

Comment

Here's one I think I'll avoid!

Comment

Originally posted by ratznfragn View Post
        Here's one I think I'll avoid!

Date: 2011-06-26, 12:25PM EDT
        Reply to: sale-7tdxa-2463307127@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

Has 2,329 miles on motor, never heard it run but it spins freely. Lmk if u have something to trade. Have crabs as well. Other parts too. 386-965-4410
        • it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 2463307127
        Thought they had medication for that now....

Comment

Plus I'm not sure what I own that I would want to trade for crabs!

Comment

how about this one

hartford craigslist > for sale / wanted > motorcycles/scooters - by owner please flag with care: [?]

miscategorized
            prohibited
            spam/overpost
            best of craigslist

Avoid scams and fraud by dealing locally! Beware any deal involving Western Union, Moneygram, wire transfer, cashier check, money order, shipping, escrow, or any promise of transaction protection/certification/guarantee. More info
            1983 Suzuki GS 1100E Immaculate! - $5000 (Enfield)

Date: 2011-06-28, 2:49PM EDT
            Reply to: sale-hesvd-2467326410@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]
            Immaculate 1983 GS 1100ED!
            Glistens from every angle!
            Needs nothing, runs PERFECT!
            New; tires and tubes, chain & sprockets, Stator & voltage regulator, 20W50 Valvoline motorcycle oil, grips, Suzuki mirrors, LED Blinkers & flasher. Saddleman seat cover, K&N Filters, Vance & Hines Polished Chrome Street baffle pipe.
            Nicest one I've ever seen. Best running one I've ever heard/ridden.
            No Test Pilots! Without $$ you won't even get to see it.
            Sold w/Maine registration & Bill of sale in my name. They do not issue titles.
            $5000 BRO 860-292-6112

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 2467326410
            1984 GS1100GK newest addition to the heard
            80 GS 1000gt- most favorite ride love this bike
            1978 GS1000E- Known as "RoadKill" , Finished
            83 gs750ed- first new purchase
            85 EX500- vintage track weapon
            1958Ducati 98 Tourismo
            “Remember When in doubt use full throttle, It may not improve the situation ,but it will end the suspense ,
            If it isn't going to make it faster or safer it isn't worth doing

Comment

Are these bikes really worth that much now? I deduct points for no airbox or stock exhaust.

Comment

Originally posted by B.C.G.S. View Post
                Are these bikes really worth that much now? I deduct points for no airbox or stock exhaust.
                Nope, not worth anything close to that figure. An all original Cooley or Kat with low miles, maybe, but not a standard 1100.

Earl
                All the robots copy robots.

Komorebi-The light filtering through the trees.

You are free to choose, but you are not free from the consequences of your choices.

Comment

Originally posted by wisgolfer59 View Post
                  Thought they had medication for that now....
                  I think you can drown them too.

Comment

A new low in spelling?

i have this nice scooter for sele - $950 (milwuakee south)

Date: 2011-06-29, 8:45AM CDT
                    Reply to: sale-nr3ah-2468570154@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

i have this nice scooter but got miner problem the bike wont start got to clean the carbs its a fast fix but dont got time or money to fix it so if interested please give me a call at 414-213 -0161 tancks a few days back i had it with a nother number that was not working but this one is sorry for the peaple that tride to call

Comment

The only time I rode through Milwaukee, the air was so thick with beer I thought I was going to pass out. Could explain the spelling errors?

Comment

So that's what those are for??

EMGO Universal Big One Cruiser Mirror for Suzuki motorcycle - $20

Date: 2011-06-26, 2:05PM MST
                        Reply to: sale-kspa6-2463773588@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]
                        EMGO Universal Big One Cruiser Mirror for suzuki motorcycles. lets you see behind you while cruising on you bike

PostingID: 2463773588

Comment

So are they UNIVERSAL or for SUZUKI?????
                          MY BIKES..1977 GS 750 B, 1978 GS 1000 C (X2)
                          1978 GS 1000 E, 1979 GS 1000 S, 1973 Yamaha TX 750, 1977 Kawasaki KZ 650B1, 1975 Honda GL1000 Goldwing, 1983 CB 650SC Nighthawk, 1972 Honda CB 350K4, 74 Honda CB550

NEVER SNEAK UP ON A SLEEPING DOG..NOT EVEN YOUR OWN.

I would rather trust my bike to a "QUACK" that KNOWS how to fix it rather than a book worm that THINKS HE KNOWS how to fix it.

Comment

Don't know if I'm nuts, or he is.

Comment

Originally posted by cheezeweezle View Post

Yea, I'd say he has that slightly overpriced by about $6k.

Comment

Originally posted by cheezeweezle View Post
                                LMAO You can ask anything you wish, but what you get is what counts.

Earl
                                All the robots copy robots.

Komorebi-The light filtering through the trees.

You are free to choose, but you are not free from the consequences of your choices.

Comment

Working...
                                X