• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 7981GS View Post
    [/B]
    Perhaps he actually tried to ride it?
    Daniel
    Another form over function build. I think it looks cool, probably not too much fun to ride though. I can't hate for that type of build, mine went that route, although I did keep the rear suspension. I love my kidneys

Comment

Originally posted by 81GS750 View Post
      although I did keep the rear suspension.
      apparently you just don't want to be "cool" enough to pound your butt against a hard object repetitively for long periods of time..

Comment

Originally posted by seuadr View Post
        apparently you just don't want to be "cool" enough to pound your butt against a hard object repetitively for long periods of time..

Oh...I'm not even...

Comment

Bad to the bone Streetfighter!

Yeah, .....Streetfighters are known for having ugly king and queen seats. It's what streetfighters are all about! lol Real great price too! NOT .
          And , I could be mistaken, but I am pretty sure this is not an 83'. I also love Vance & HINDS.??? ha ha keep dreamin about your full asking price Jack!

Comment

Originally posted by Truth View Post
            This is what scares me about getting married...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2010-...ht_4311wt_1165
            Toooooo funny!

Earl
            All the robots copy robots.

Komorebi-The light filtering through the trees.

You are free to choose, but you are not free from the consequences of your choices.

Comment

This is what scares me about getting married...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2010-...ht_4311wt_1165
              Bwahaha - that's well-written and priceless! Too bad he can't post pics of HER

Comment

Originally posted by wisgolfer59 View Post
                Bwahaha - that's well-written and priceless! Too bad he can't post pics of HER

Yeah, no kiddin'. I wonder how much he wants for the woman?

Comment

Yeah, no kiddin'. I wonder how much he wants for the woman?
                  Suspect he's paying big time to get rid of her

Comment

Laundered lately?

I always get a kick out of people who stress the title's cleanliness.

Yamaha YZF 600R Great Starter Bike - $2600 (South Colorado Springs)

Date: 2011-07-09, 10:23AM MDT

I am selling a 2001 YZF600R that has been converted into a naked bike. Please email me interested. Asking $2600 OBO Thanks Greg

The Good: It has 14,800 miles with a CLEAN Colorado Title in my name. I just changed it today to make the sale go smoother. The front fender and complete tail were repainted by Bills Paint and body. It has a new battery, new tail lights, new clutch/brake lever, new street fighter headlight, a fender eliminator, tank pad, and a D&D exhaust. I also added bar end mirrors since these pictures were taken. The tires are also in great condition.

The Bad: It was dropped thus the reason the fairings were removed. I did replace 99% of the parts that were affected. I do have the gauge cluster but I was going to give the owner the option on how he/she would like to mount it.

Cowboy Up or Quit. - Run Free Lou and Rest in Peace

1981 GS550T - My First
                    1981 GS550L - My Eldest Daughter's - Now Sold
                    2007 GSF1250SA Bandit - My touring bike

Sit tall in the saddle Hold your head up high
                    Keep your eyes fixed where the trail meets the sky and live like you ain't afraid to die
                    and don't be scared, just enjoy your ride - Chris Ledoux, "The Ride"

Comment

Well it wasn't a great bike to start with but really?http://www.usedvictoria.com/classifi...obber_15232856

Comment

What are the odds he'll get a call?

Can you say "not my problem anymore?".

Comment

Originally posted by koolaid_kid View Post

listing deleted......

Comment

Hmmmm....

http://cleveland.craigslist.org/bar/2488223964.html **So if I just give him the web address for the GSR forum her will polish my bike? Just a little forum searching goes a long way...................................!

Comment

Originally posted by koolaid_kid View Post

It read (paraphrasing) Will the person who gave me a 93 ZRX (or some high-po Kaw street bike) in exchange for my Mac tablet computer give me a call. I lost the title and I need you to get me another one...

Comment

Working...
                              X