Craigslist "funnies"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by midnightcafe View Post
    so close to me. maybe I should mess with the ad, ask for money down/finance options
    I really thought it was a typo when I first saw it. I couldn't stop laughing after reading his finance offer. I really would love to see a picture of this thing

Comment

Originally posted by devauxr View Post
      http://glensfalls.craigslist.org/mcy/2476105638.html this one is one of my favorites. At first I thought it was a joke but he's posted it like five times
      This has to be a joke. Pretty funny tho.

Comment

Prime example of a BAD bobber project.

Highlighted the honesty.

phoenix craigslist > east valley > for sale / wanted > motorcycles/scooters - by owner please flag with care: [?]

miscategorized
        prohibited
        spam/overpost
        best of craigslist

Avoid scams and fraud by dealing locally! Beware any deal involving Western Union, Moneygram, wire transfer, cashier check, money order, shipping, escrow, or any promise of transaction protection/certification/guarantee. More info
        Suzuki gs450 bobber project - $1500 (east mesa)

Date: 2011-07-24, 2:09PM MST
        Reply to: sale-mzwdj-2511075444@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]
        I am selling my gs450 bobber project.. This bike came straight from bobs motorcycles in phoenix. I know the pictures of the bike look rough but the bike is near completion. As far as parts go I have all of them on a shelf in my garage. Electronic on bike are all brand new, carbs are brand new. Brakes, handle bars, controls and turn signals are siting in my garage waiting to be opened. Most of the custom parts are from Dime City Cycles. I mainly am getting rid of this do to the fact I jumped into a project I know nothing about. Price pretty firm on the bike i have over 3000 invested into the parts and everything, open to trades aswell. thanks for your time.

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

Comment

Interesting logic: "I am not asking too much - everyone else is asking too little!"
          Last edited by Guest; 07-26-2011, 03:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by cowboyup3371 View Post
            What's this on the front? I couldn't access the website he listed though.

http://cosprings.craigslist.org/mcy/2488182717.html
            you have to take the spaces out, here's the corrected url, which does work:

http://gallery.me.com/pilot4hire#100107

Comment

Originally posted by devauxr View Post
              http://glensfalls.craigslist.org/mcy/2476105638.html this one is one of my favorites. At first I thought it was a joke but he's posted it like five times
              his financing is pretty funny, that would have you paying $33,080 with the down payment and payments over 6 years!

Comment

Originally posted by wisgolfer59 View Post
                Http://glensfalls.craigslist.org/mcy/2476105638.html

Interesting logic: "I am not asking too much - everyone else is asking too little!"
                LMAO I might give him $100 for it if I needed some parts.

Earl
                All the robots copy robots.

Komorebi-The light filtering through the trees.

You are free to choose, but you are not free from the consequences of your choices.

Comment

oh no.........................................

Comment

lplolololololololplolololololololol
                    Originally posted by tkent02
                    That's not a tree, that's a shrubbery. Now get to work on that old dirt bike
                    John 3:16

Comment

This is actually kinda nice looking.
                      Cowboy Up or Quit. - Run Free Lou and Rest in Peace

1981 GS550T - My First
                      1981 GS550L - My Eldest Daughter's - Now Sold
                      2007 GSF1250SA Bandit - My touring bike

Sit tall in the saddle Hold your head up high
                      Keep your eyes fixed where the trail meets the sky and live like you ain't afraid to die
                      and don't be scared, just enjoy your ride - Chris Ledoux, "The Ride"

Comment

Please use a period once in a while

http://cincinnati.craigslist.org/mcy/2450750147.html

The bike itself is a typical Harley. It's the ad that gets me. I can overlook the occasional spelling or grammatical error, but how tough is it to use any of the following things?

-Punctuation
                        -Capital letters at the beginning of sentences
                        -Spell check
                        -Perhaps maybe the letter "d" at the end of "and"

I see these types of ads on Craigslist all the time, and continue to be amazed at the amount of people that don't even have the most fundamental grasp of the English language.

hello i am selling my 98 dyna it is a very clean bike never been droped all the paint is there it cleans up very well i take care of my bikes an they all shine .. the motor is a 80 cubic inch evo motor 1340cc cvo carb it has a thunder header exsaust 2 into 1 it lets people knw your out there lol very nice rumble i put the drag bars on it then i put the 5 over tripple tree rakes on it i also put the foward controls on it.. lets see theres so much much chrome on the bike that i put on it atleast 1500 bucks in chrome on it ... i put leather saddle bags on it ... it comes with a detachable windsheild ... you will have to come check it out yourself it is a bad ass bike the only reason im selling the bike is im buying as brand new one an i need the money if your lookin for a bad ass harley this is the one for u .. my number is 513 967-2741 ask for tevor thanks for lookin
                        Last edited by Guest; 07-28-2011, 11:48 AM.

Comment

Here's one to think about. GS1100G with everything on it.

Comment

Originally posted by Tech73 View Post
                            Here's one to think about. GS1100G with everything on it.

http://tulsa.craigslist.org/mcy/2517700006.html
                            THAT one is worth the money in parts alone.

Comment

Working...
                            X