No announcement yet.

Craigslist "funnies"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When i see rotten aluminum, i think "properly maintained".

Comment

Here`s a good one. The 2 wheeled wonder. LOL LMFAO

1983 gs odometer: 15000paint color : blue fuel : gastransmission : manual

I have a 1983 suzuki gs 550 pretty sweet wipe! dropped the whole bike about 3" and cut a bunch of $hit out! come check it out and tell me watcha think! $500 cash takes the 2 wheeled wonder! call or text me at show contact info my names chad!
      sigpic1981 gs1000G Black
      1969 Honda Dream Apart and someday will be painted!

To steal ideas from one person is plagiarism. To steal from many is research.

Comment

Yep, that's a wonder all right.

1980 GS1000GT (Daily rider with a 1983 1100G engine)
        1998 Honda ST1100 (Daily long distance rider)
        1982 GS850GLZ (Daily rider when the weather is crap)

Darn, with so many daily riders it's hard to decide which one to jump on next.

JTGS850GL aka Julius

GS Resource Greetings

Comment

Yup, cut a lot of **it out of it is right, like the frame right at the shock mount. Good luck when you hit a pot hole and have a shock come through your hip and find yourself sitting on a tire. Wasn't there a youtube video of a guy with a chopped bike ending up sitting on his tire for a hundred feet or so???????

Comment

Originally posted by Clone View Post
            Yup, cut a lot of **it out of it is right, like the frame right at the shock mount. Good luck when you hit a pot hole and have a shock come through your hip and find yourself sitting on a tire. Wasn't there a youtube video of a guy with a chopped bike ending up sitting on his tire for a hundred feet or so???????
            That's why they call them "Hard Ass Bikes"

Oh wait. I think I am confusing "Bad Ass Bike" With "Hard Tail Bike".

Daniel

1973 Honda ST90
            1983 Suzuki GS1100GK

Comment

Ummm.... does that look like a Triumph T-100 to you?

http://cincinnati.craigslist.org/mcy/4931511236.html

1971 Triumph T-100 C Basket Case - $600 (Warsaw, KY)

Rigid rear section welded to stock front loop. Chrome Monoblock Carb. 16" rear wheel. The head is missing. Transmission, bottom end, and cylinders are complete. The numbers match and I have NO title. I have other bobber/chopper parts I could sell with it.
              Will give bill of sale. $600
              ∙ ∙ ∙ Tom Witt
              13.Tri.Tiger.800 13.Suz.Wee-Strom 09.Kaw.KLX250 00.MZ.Skorpion 98.MZ.Baghira 86.Honda.CH250
              PARTING OUT: Suzuki 77-82.GS750 81.GS550T 85.GS550L 81.GS650GL 82.GS650E 80.82.GS850G

Comment

Triumph, panhead, its all the same mang...

Comment

A well detailed abomination. At least he finished it.....
                  00x0x_w01J1rPhcQ_600x450.jpg Have to admit....I dont completely hate it, and in person I would spend some time checking it out.
                  Nothing i would own though.
                  Last edited by dorkburger; 03-14-2015, 05:05 PM.
                  sigpic
                  When consulting the magic 8 ball for advice, one must first ask it "will your answers be accurate?"

Glen
                  -85 1150 es - Plus size supermodel.
                  -Rusty old scooter.
                  Other things I like to photograph.....instagram.com/gs_junkie
                  https://www.instagram.com/glen_brenner/
                  https://www.flickr.com/photos/152267...7713345317771/

Comment

I'm tempted to ask him where the rest of it is... Probably selling it because he's tired of having chain goo slung up all over his left side.

Comment

Originally posted by witttom View Post
                      Ummm.... does that look like a Triumph T-100 to you?

http://cincinnati.craigslist.org/mcy/4931511236.html
                      My Google shows a vertical (parallel) twin.
                      1982 GS1100E V&H "SS" exhaust, APE pods, 1150 oil cooler, 140 speedo, 99.3 rear wheel HP, black engine, '83 red

2016 XL883L sigpic Two-tone blue and white. Almost 42 hp! Status: destroyed, now owned by the insurance company. The hole in my memory starts an hour before the accident and ends 24 hours after.

Comment

Originally posted by dorkburger View Post
                        https://cnj.craigslist.org/mcy/4928906424.html
                        A well detailed abomination. At least he finished it.....
                        [ATTACH=CONFIG]38683[/ATTACH] Have to admit....I dont completely hate it, and in person I would spend some time checking it out.
                        Nothing i would own though.
                        Up front we have a 18" spoked wheel off of a GS1100 and in the back a 17" spoked wheel from the GS .
                        Was there ever a GS1100 with wire-spoke wheels?
                        ∙ ∙ ∙ Tom Witt
                        13.Tri.Tiger.800 13.Suz.Wee-Strom 09.Kaw.KLX250 00.MZ.Skorpion 98.MZ.Baghira 86.Honda.CH250
                        PARTING OUT: Suzuki 77-82.GS750 81.GS550T 85.GS550L 81.GS650GL 82.GS650E 80.82.GS850G

Comment

Originally posted by JamesWhut? View Post
                          I'm tempted to ask him where the rest of it is... Probably selling it because he's tired of having chain goo slung up all over his left side.
                          "Seat was mounted to look like its suspended over the rear wheel..."

It only looks that way.

$6900. I wonder if there's a fool somewhere who'll give him $2000 for it.

"Custom One off Bobber Rat"

It's a lot further off than just one!
                          1982 GS1100E V&H "SS" exhaust, APE pods, 1150 oil cooler, 140 speedo, 99.3 rear wheel HP, black engine, '83 red

2016 XL883L sigpic Two-tone blue and white. Almost 42 hp! Status: destroyed, now owned by the insurance company. The hole in my memory starts an hour before the accident and ends 24 hours after.

Comment

And if you happened to accidently slip backward off that seat... I suppose you Could live without testicles🙈

Comment

You know, to each there own. But I just don't get the bobber thing on an old rice burner. Especially one's with no rear fender.

I just could not spend $4600 on this.

Comment

You guys are neglecting to consider that both these owners probably have receipts to prove that they spent that much money on their bikes.

These bikes are custom - bobber/rat, and cafe/brat. You can't put a price on that.

Comment

Working...
                                X