No announcement yet.

Craigslist "funnies"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Check out the custom tank on this bad boy... and you can get the whole thing without a title for $800

1980 Suzuki GS1000 Custom - O.B.O. - $800

GS 1000
    fuel: gas
    title status: clean
    transmission: manual

1980 Suzuki GS1000
    Custom tank, handlebars, seat and headlight
    New disk brakes front and rear
    New rear inner fender
    Runs and drives good
    Take in to WSP for
    inspection to get
    Title
    OBO
    • do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or of
    82 gs1100e FAUX Skunk
    80 gs1000s

Comment

So, dented is "custom" ? !! ?
      '83 GS 1100T
      The Jet

sigpic
      '95 GSXR 750w
      The Rocket

I'm sick of all these Irish stereotypes! When I finish my beer, I'm punching someone in the face ! ! !

Comment

Originally posted by Gregory View Post

1980 Suzuki GS1000
        Custom tank, handlebars, seat and headlight
        And what a nice job he did covering that custom seat!
        1982 GS1100E V&H "SS" exhaust, APE pods, 1150 oil cooler, 140 speedo, 99.3 rear wheel HP, black engine, '83 red

2016 XL883L sigpic Two-tone blue and white. Almost 42 hp! Status: destroyed, now owned by the insurance company. The hole in my memory starts an hour before the accident and ends 24 hours after.

Comment

Originally posted by chuck hahn View Post
          ....TRACTOR SEAT......

I just had to post this. Not just for the visual effects of how to make a piece of schiit, but for the asking price for the said piece of schiit!!!

https://oklahomacity.craigslist.org/mcy/5245317767.html
          Somebody here hasn't been paying attention to what XS650's are worth these days. He will get that easily. You make not like the seat, but they've had that same configuration forever, for a reason. Cover it with leather and you'd not even blink. That's a hell of a lot more comfortable than all the custom seats out there, and better than any stock seat you'll ever sit on.

Comment

Originally posted by mrbill5491 View Post
            If that is a real old time tractor seat, it's worth more then the bike.
            I used to see the old cast-iron and pressed steel tractor seats for sale at the local markets for almost nothing. Never bothered getting one; now I wish I had. Some of the old farmers around here said they were actually very comfy, but they might just have been so used to them after years.
            ---- Dave
            79 GS850N - Might be a trike soon.
            80 GS850T Single HIF38 S.U. SH775, Tow bar, Pantera II. Gnarly workhorse & daily driver.
            79 XS650SE - Pragmatic Ratter - goes better than a manky old twin should.
            92 XJ900F - Fairly Stock, for now.

Only a dog knows why a motorcyclist sticks his head out of a car window

Comment

Saw this in the Atlanta CL today:
              Collector Bike! MUST SELL - $9995

http://atlanta.craigslist.org/sat/mcy/5311021557.html

Am I missing something?

1980 GS1000GT (Daily rider with a 1983 1100G engine)
              1998 Honda ST1100 (Daily long distance rider)
              1982 GS850GLZ (Daily rider when the weather is crap)

Darn, with so many daily riders it's hard to decide which one to jump on next.

JTGS850GL aka Julius

GS Resource Greetings

Comment

Collector Bike! MUST SELL - $9995 (MCDONOUGH)

My bad situation is your lucky day. This is a one of a kind and only 50 were made. I need rent money. Priced 20% below value. Get your Christmas present now! Call today 678-754-9222 .

Originally posted by JTGS850GL View Post
                "L" obviously stands for Limited Production.
                ∙ ∙ ∙ Tom Witt
                13.Tri.Tiger.800 13.Suz.Wee-Strom 09.Kaw.KLX250 00.MZ.Skorpion 98.MZ.Baghira 86.Honda.CH250
                PARTING OUT: Suzuki 77-82.GS750 81.GS550T 85.GS550L 81.GS650GL 82.GS650E 80.82.GS850G

Comment

Originally posted by witttom View Post

"L" obviously stands for Limited Production.
                  Another one without a clue about what he is selling. LOL He doesn't know what it is, but he knows it's worth $10K. LOL
                  All the robots copy robots.

Komorebi-The light filtering through the trees.

You are free to choose, but you are not free from the consequences of your choices.

Comment

Tom, funny you say that. For a while an L was on the local CL, and it was actually listed as a GS (insert size) Limited. It was for sale for a long time.....
                    sigpic
                    When consulting the magic 8 ball for advice, one must first ask it "will your answers be accurate?"

Glen
                    -85 1150 es - Plus size supermodel.
                    -Rusty old scooter.
                    Other things I like to photograph.....instagram.com/gs_junkie
                    https://www.instagram.com/glen_brenner/
                    https://www.flickr.com/photos/152267...7713345317771/

Comment

Originally posted by dorkburger View Post
                      Tom, funny you say that. For a while an L was on the local CL, and it was actually listed as a GS (insert size) Limited. It was for sale for a long time.....
                      I've seen several like that local to me as well. Many people legitimately believe that is what the L stands for, and believe that they are rare. Some of them may have even been told that story when they bought the bike themselves. Hehe... I really want to email these folks and explain, but I know it's a lost cause and they would never accept it.
                      ∙ ∙ ∙ Tom Witt
                      13.Tri.Tiger.800 13.Suz.Wee-Strom 09.Kaw.KLX250 00.MZ.Skorpion 98.MZ.Baghira 86.Honda.CH250
                      PARTING OUT: Suzuki 77-82.GS750 81.GS550T 85.GS550L 81.GS650GL 82.GS650E 80.82.GS850G

Comment

KBB says one thousand and 95 dollars.

You guys were always telling me Kelly didn't know shyte. I guess you were right...
                        1982 GS1100E V&H "SS" exhaust, APE pods, 1150 oil cooler, 140 speedo, 99.3 rear wheel HP, black engine, '83 red

2016 XL883L sigpic Two-tone blue and white. Almost 42 hp! Status: destroyed, now owned by the insurance company. The hole in my memory starts an hour before the accident and ends 24 hours after.

Comment

Originally posted by Rob S. View Post
                          KBB says one thousand and 95 dollars.

You guys were always telling me Kelly didn't know shyte. I guess you were right...
                          Top dollar for a 450L in good condition and running is around a thousand. I had one and I wouldn't pay a grand for one in any condition.
                          All the robots copy robots.

Komorebi-The light filtering through the trees.

You are free to choose, but you are not free from the consequences of your choices.

Comment

Well...... L=50.....right?

Comment

"Has 107ci S&S, Baker 6 speed trans, 250 rear tire, belt drive, custom intake filter, Martin Bros Daisy Cutter pipes, custom leather solo seat (pictured), plus 2 up seat for passengers. Custom one off silver/green flame on black paint job. Runs and rides great. Guaranteed not to get lost in the bagger crowd. This is a hard core, one of a kind, fat tire chopper. It's loud, fast, it's slow, and has lots of chrome. It turns heads wherever it goes. I will consider trades of all kinds of equal value or will sell for $11,000 cash. I will not add cash on my end to any trade. Not interested in junks, rot boxes or projects. Im not shipping the bike so do not ask. Text is preferred."

Maybe an even trade for my vStrom and be way cooler around town?....nnnaaahhh

Comment

Originally posted by lurch12_2000 View Post
                                http://nh.craigslist.org/mcy/5294917880.html

"Has 107ci S&S, Baker 6 speed trans, 250 rear tire, belt drive, custom intake filter, Martin Bros Daisy Cutter pipes, custom leather solo seat (pictured), plus 2 up seat for passengers. Custom one off silver/green flame on black paint job. Runs and rides great. Guaranteed not to get lost in the bagger crowd. This is a hard core, one of a kind, fat tire chopper. It's loud, fast, it's slow, and has lots of chrome. It turns heads wherever it goes. I will consider trades of all kinds of equal value or will sell for $11,000 cash. I will not add cash on my end to any trade. Not interested in junks, rot boxes or projects. Im not shipping the bike so do not ask. Text is preferred."

Maybe an even trade for my vStrom and be way cooler around town?....nnnaaahhh

what do these guys consider fast? i wouldn't dare ride that thing fast.
                                2002 bmw r1150gs 1978 gs1000E skunk les pew 1979 gs1000L dragbike
                                82 gs1100L probably the next project
                                1980 gs1000G the ugly 1978 gs750E need any parts?
                                https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=m_m2oYJkx1A
                                1978 gs1000E skunk #2 RLAP

Comment

Working...
                                X