anyone go for a ride today? Pics?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by trevor View Post
    Rob and Glenn and I got out for a little ride ...

So, is that Rob or Glen .... trying to avoid having picture taken ...?

Had 850G for 14 years. Now have GK since 2005.
    GK at IndyMotoGP Suzuki Display... ... GK on GSResources Page ... ... Euro Trash Ego Machine .. ..3 mo'cykls.... update 2 mocykl

Comment

Originally posted by Redman View Post
      So, is that Rob or Glen .... trying to avoid having picture taken ...?

lol...that's Rob checking out the front wheel of Glenn's bike.
      No signature

Comment

Just home from a midnight ride home from my gf's house. She lives 35 miles away.
        Put 200 miles on the 650 in the last 3 days. Just got this bike on the road and it is performing beautifully!
        Pit stop before I left her town.

I love me a nice night ride.

Comment

Just our running local errands today.
          Finally gave the 650 her first bath.
          This is just a pic at the end of my driveway.

Comment

You know I have to admit I've never paid much attention to the 650, but that's a nice looking bike! Great proportions and arrangement of seat and tank and bars! Just looks light and quick, and I imagine it throws around pretty easy too.

Comment

Went for 250 km jaunt today, pretty much all highway with some dirt oil lease roads mixed in.

This pic is taken where highway 21 crosses over the North Saskatchewan River.

Comment

Originally posted by Planetsmasher View Post
                You know I have to admit I've never paid much attention to the 650, but that's a nice looking bike! Great proportions and arrangement of seat and tank and bars! Just looks light and quick, and I imagine it throws around pretty easy too.
                I had an 82 650L (wife's bike) for a few years. Quick little bike. It didn't like 90mph, but it would get there pretty fast.

Awesome view Tank!
                '83 GS 1100T
                The Jet

sigpic
                '95 GSXR 750w
                The Rocket

I'm sick of all these Irish stereotypes! When I finish my beer, I'm punching someone in the face ! ! !

Comment

Such a great day today, 26C! Had to go for a ride or it would have been wasted! The Cooley needs brake pads desperately so I took the Lawson out for a spin. Stopped at Clover Point in Victoria and took this shot. That is the United States of America across the water in the background.

IBA# 12860
                  Iron Butt SS1000 & BB1500
                  1984 KZ1100R
                  2008 Kawasaki KLR650
                  2011 Concours 1400

Comment

Out on bike on 3 occasions today,
                    I used an excuse on needing to go to hardware store for a ride about sunset.

More pics in "sunset"

Had 850G for 14 years. Now have GK since 2005.
                    GK at IndyMotoGP Suzuki Display... ... GK on GSResources Page ... ... Euro Trash Ego Machine .. ..3 mo'cykls.... update 2 mocykl

Comment

Mt Baker and the Sisters
                      GS\'s since 1982: 55OMZ, 550ES, 750ET, (2) 1100ET\'s, 1100S, 1150ES. Current ride is an 83 Katana. Wifes bike is an 84 GS 1150ES

Comment

190 mile loop down the Klamath river and up the Salmon river. Taken at 6000 ft, overlooking the North fork of the Salmon river in northern California. First long ride of the season. Fork rebuild finished this morning and I hit the road.
                        sigpic
                        83 GS1100g
                        2006 Triumph Sprint ST 1050

Ohhhh!........Torque sweet Temptress.........always whispering.... a murmuring Siren

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie G View Post

190 mile loop down the Klamath river and up the Salmon river. Taken at 6000 ft, overlooking the North fork of the Salmon river in northern California. First long ride of the season. Fork rebuild finished this morning and I hit the road.
                          \

Great shot Charlie.... I'm coming back just not sure when ?
                          Old age and treachery will beat youth and skill every time
                          Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
                          1983 GS 750

Comment

69 degrees in Montana - beautiful day - couldn't decide if to ride the GPz1100 or the GS1100ED, so I compromised - I wore a Kawi shirt, while riding the GS - life is good
                            Last edited by Guest; 05-05-2013, 02:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by eddie21 View Post
                              Such a great day today, 26C! Had to go for a ride or it would have been wasted! The Cooley needs brake pads desperately so I took the Lawson out for a spin. Stopped at Clover Point in Victoria and took this shot. That is the United States of America across the water in the background.

Like my T-Shirt ?

Comment

Originally posted by Montanaman View Post
                                Like my T-Shirt ?

Hey Montanaman, that is a great t-shirt! I have one very similar.

IBA# 12860
                                Iron Butt SS1000 & BB1500
                                1984 KZ1100R
                                2008 Kawasaki KLR650
                                2011 Concours 1400

Comment

Working...
                                X