No announcement yet.

anyone go for a ride today? Pics?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great pictures Londonboards; making me miss the area (worked at RAF Molesworth, lived at RAF Alconbury from 95-97)
    Cowboy Up or Quit. - Run Free Lou and Rest in Peace

1981 GS550T - My First
    1981 GS550L - My Eldest Daughter's - Now Sold
    2007 GSF1250SA Bandit - My touring bike

Sit tall in the saddle Hold your head up high
    Keep your eyes fixed where the trail meets the sky and live like you ain't afraid to die
    and don't be scared, just enjoy your ride - Chris Ledoux, "The Ride"

Comment

As I review the recent posts, all I can say is you guys look cold with all those jackets, cold up there?
      Not so here, short sleeve shirt, 80's.

I had to stop for gas, so this Circle K is where I fill up.
      Dangerous intersection, it's claimed the lives of two riders that I know of.
      One was a firefighter coming home from Bike Week. Deadly left turners both times.
      And so it is, these little make shift monuments appear all over the roads I travel, a half mile or so, another one, two more miles still another one.
      It's an ever constant reminder of the dangers we face in an otherwise tropical paradise. You can see my bike at the pump.
      This kid was a local high school football hero, van turned in front of him,
      didn't have a chance.

sigpic
      Steve
      "The world is a book, and those who do not travel read only one page."

Comment

As so it was, on this nice morning I had to run to the post office to mail a package, and this is the Christmas Post office to mail my Christmas package to a fellow GSR member as a Christmas present.

Yes, it's Christmas all year round here! yeah, my light is on, and the motor is running.

This little Christmas scene is all year down here!
        sigpic
        Steve
        "The world is a book, and those who do not travel read only one page."

Comment

I just had to get out for a ride today! It had been 17 days without riding. Not cool!! I think that is the longest I have gone in the last 2 years. And I even had a two honeymoon last year. Back roads were a bit wet but I'm loving the new tires!

It was around 8 (46) degrees today.

No signature

Comment

Nice day here in San Diego, 76F and sunny. I'm on my my way back from a ride in our local mountains.

I forgot my camera, so the smart phone camera gets the job.

Comment

Riding to Las Cruces today...pics coming later; meeting up with a GSR member--first time ever! Current temp at 7:28am local is 23F. Time to bundle up!

Ed
              GS750TZ V&H/4-1, Progressive Shocks, Rebuilt MC/braided line, Tarozzi Stabilizer[Seq#2312]
              GS750TZ Parts Bike [Seq#6036]
              GSX-R750Y (Sold)

my opinion shouldn't be taken as gospel or in any way that would lead you to believe otherwise (30Sep2021)
              Originally posted by GSXR7ED
              Forums are pretty much unrecognizable conversations; simply because it's a smorgasbord of feedback...from people we don't know. It's not too difficult to ignore the things that need to be bypassed.

Comment

Originally posted by GSXR7ED View Post
                Riding to Las Cruces today...pics coming later; meeting up with a GSR member--first time ever! Current temp at 7:28am local is 23F. Time to bundle up!

Ed
                Take some pic's of Bill's modded 750 with your bike please. Perhaps some side by side pic's to show the differences?

Comment

Las Cruces

Originally posted by GSX1000E View Post
                  Take some pic's of Bill's modded 750 with your bike please. Perhaps some side by side pic's to show the differences?
                  He's feeling under the weather...so I don't know if he's gonna want to go to where his bike is parked at an off-site location.

Since this is my only chance to get down there before my LA trip, I'll make the best of it!

Ed
                  GS750TZ V&H/4-1, Progressive Shocks, Rebuilt MC/braided line, Tarozzi Stabilizer[Seq#2312]
                  GSX-R750Y (Sold)

my opinion shouldn't be taken as gospel or in any way that would lead you to believe otherwise (30Sep2021)
                  Forums are pretty much unrecognizable conversations; simply because it's a smorgasbord of feedback...from people we don't know. It's not too difficult to ignore the things that need to be bypassed.

Comment

Met up with Mrbill in Las Cruces--he has a beautiful GS750E.

Here's a pic of Bill

And a pic of me.

Ed
                    Last edited by GSXR7ED; 12-15-2013, 06:59 PM.
                    GSX-R750Y (Sold)

Comment

Thats cool
                      sigpic
                      When consulting the magic 8 ball for advice, one must first ask it "will your answers be accurate?"

Glen
                      -85 1150 es - Plus size supermodel.
                      -Rusty old scooter.
                      Other things I like to photograph.....instagram.com/gs_junkie
                      https://www.instagram.com/glen_brenner/
                      https://www.flickr.com/photos/152267...7713345317771/

Comment

It's difficult to ride our bikes here in the netherlands as they are continuosly salting the roads to prevent ice. I certainly admire your bravery geting out there in the cold. I'm happy staying in with a six pack and reading the GS650 manual by the fireside

Comment

My wife and I went for a ride up the Malahat to have lunch at place called serious Coffee. Great ride! Some wet roads but not too cold. We decided to take the ferry back. It's about a 30 min ride. Very pretty. We are lucky to live here.
                          My wife...she is just awesome!!

And back to dock...we live about ten min. from here.

And the wet roads made a mess of my bike so ya gotta take care of em. lol...It was worth it!
                          No signature

Comment

Originally posted by CartoonLifeStyle View Post
                            It's difficult to ride our bikes here in the netherlands as they are continuosly salting the roads to prevent ice. I certainly admire your bravery geting out there in the cold. I'm happy staying in with a six pack and reading the GS650 manual by the fireside
                            Your smart!

cg
                            sigpic
                            83 GS1100g
                            2006 Triumph Sprint ST 1050

Ohhhh!........Torque sweet Temptress.........always whispering.... a murmuring Siren

Comment

Trevor, you lead a charmed life. Nice pictures. Glad someone is riding. I'm just filling up my (little)garage.

cg
                              sigpic
                              83 GS1100g
                              2006 Triumph Sprint ST 1050

Ohhhh!........Torque sweet Temptress.........always whispering.... a murmuring Siren

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie G View Post
                                Trevor, you lead a charmed life. Nice pictures. Glad someone is riding. I'm just filling up my (little)garage.

cg
                                Lol...I sure do Charlie. I hope you are going to meet my wife next year and spend some time in my garage.
                                I like the looks of your garage Charlie...lots of character...just like the owner.
                                No signature

Comment

Working...
                                X