• Show
Clear All

Looks great ,Brian

Comment

Still breaking it in but won't be long. Almost 500kms

No signature

Comment

66 deg today (73 high tomorrow)
        hoping for the 'Feb / March Miracle' (rain deluge)
        lil' tinkering with front turn signals, and quick ride

Last edited by Guest; 01-25-2014, 12:42 AM.

Comment

Rode my bike to work all week. 3.25 miles each way. In the 70s & 80s here all week! !!! Ray.

Comment

I do miss So Cal... rode my 850L everyday when I lived there....only 17 degrees here in SC. Makes it hard to even go out and wrench in the garage!

Comment

Did a short 50 mile loop, where the frost wasn't hanging out.
              First shot was from 1989, with a face in the rock and the second from today, 25 years later

GS\'s since 1982: 55OMZ, 550ES, 750ET, (2) 1100ET\'s, 1100S, 1150ES. Current ride is an 83 Katana. Wifes bike is an 84 GS 1150ES

Comment

I see the faces.
                Cool pics, Carter.
                2@ \'78 GS1000

Comment

Not me. Too cold for my sissy butt. However, on my way home this afternoon, I saw a guy riding a Honda Silver wing.

This was at 9 degrees Fahrenheit. Crap that is cold for motorcycling.
                  Larry

'79 GS 1000E
                  '93 Honda ST 1100 SOLD-- now residing in Arizona.
                  '18 Triumph Tiger 800 (gone too soon)
                  '19 Triumph Tiger 800 Christmas 2018 to me from me.
                  '01 BMW R1100RL project purchased from a friend.

Comment

Went for a short loop to pick up a chew.
                    GS\'s since 1982: 55OMZ, 550ES, 750ET, (2) 1100ET\'s, 1100S, 1150ES. Current ride is an 83 Katana. Wifes bike is an 84 GS 1150ES

Comment

Temps hit 63 here today in KY. I was able to go for a ride without my space suit on. I had forgoten how nice it is to ride in a leather jacket and riding pants.(Helmet and other ATGATT stuff of course) So i decided to treat the old girl to a tank full of fresh petro. Went into the gas station to pay for my gas. When I came back out a guy was looking at the GS. He said thats a beautiful bike man. Looks real sporty. So all you L haters can just suck it . My 32 year 1100GL is sporty. Man I almost passed out. Ive had plenty of sport bikes in my day but no one ever told me one of them was real sporty. I guess it was just obvious with those bikes or something.

Needless to say this made my day and was a much better experience than the last time i went out riding which involved a state trooper and some crap about how he didnt see my mirrors so thats why he pulled me over. Then proceeded to say arent you freezing to death out here. ( it was in the 20s that ride) I said no SR. suit works just fine well below zero. He said well have a nice day and I said thank you SR and road off. Wasn't really a bad experience other than i was just out minding my own business and he had nothing better to do than to ruin my ride I guess.

Was so nice today I even went off the beaten path down some haul roads. I really have to get a dual sport for this. The old GS gets to squirelly on gravel. Ive been wanting a KLR650 for a long time. Maybe this will be the year I get one.

Comment

Sunny here today, boy we have had a nice winter this year.
                        Took my son out for breakfast then we toured around for the next three hours. I love riding with my son.
                        This is a pic of a canoe/totem pole at a new 1st nations Health Centre...very cool!

My son...
                        No signature

Comment

Good on you enjoying time with your son. Regarding the Beemer...That thing looks crazy long. Maybe its an illusion, but it makes my 1150 look small of wheelbase in comparison. Also looks like a fun cycle.
                          sigpic
                          When consulting the magic 8 ball for advice, one must first ask it "will your answers be accurate?"

Glen
                          -85 1150 es - Plus size supermodel.
                          -Rusty old scooter.
                          Other things I like to photograph.....instagram.com/gs_junkie
                          https://www.instagram.com/glen_brenner/
                          https://www.flickr.com/photos/152267...7713345317771/

Comment

Originally posted by Roland5color View Post
                            ............................ When I came back out a guy was looking at the GS. He said thats a beautiful bike man. Looks real sporty.
                            Well, it does have low bars and 4-1 exhaust .... but....

Had 850G for 14 years. Now have GK since 2005.
                            GK at IndyMotoGP Suzuki Display... ... GK on GSResources Page ... ... Euro Trash Ego Machine .. ..3 mo'cykls.... update 2 mocykl

Comment

Pre-game ride...

No signature

Comment

Took a ride out to pickup wood filler ( the poor craftsmen friend) for ther never ending living room trim project. Took the long way.

It warmed up substantially in NJ today. I walked the perimeter of the lake on the ice with the dog last night on crunchy snow. I also realized that for the first time ever, i rode a streetbike when snow was on the ground..I smiled and savored the moment..
                                sigpic
                                When consulting the magic 8 ball for advice, one must first ask it "will your answers be accurate?"

Glen
                                -85 1150 es - Plus size supermodel.
                                -Rusty old scooter.
                                Other things I like to photograph.....instagram.com/gs_junkie
                                https://www.instagram.com/glen_brenner/
                                https://www.flickr.com/photos/152267...7713345317771/

Comment

Working...
                                X