anyone go for a ride today? Pics?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Redman View Post
    Well, it does have low bars and 4-1 exhaust .... but....
    Yeah and I think he may of been legally blind but hey I just went with it �� I also just noticed in the picture I posted that my cam end cover has fallen off. I felt something hit my boot when I was riding now I know what it was dang it.
    Last edited by Guest; 02-02-2014, 09:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by dorkburger View Post
      ............................................. I also realized that for the first time ever, i rode a streetbike when snow was on the ground..I smiled and savored the moment..
      Hey.
      What happened to you to cause you to do such a thing?

Had 850G for 14 years. Now have GK since 2005.
      GK at IndyMotoGP Suzuki Display... ... GK on GSResources Page ... ... Euro Trash Ego Machine .. ..3 mo'cykls.... update 2 mocykl

Comment

Originally posted by Roland5color View Post
        Yeah and I think he may of been legally blind but hey I just went with it �� I also just noticed in the picture I posted that my cam end cover has fallen off. I felt something hit my boot when I was riding now I know what it was dang it.
        Yah, sometimes when someone comments on my bike, I wonder how interested they are in bikes. Usally I dont have to ask, they are someone who just likes to talk, and they talk alot and make it obvious. yaddi yaddi yaddi "oh, that is not a Goldwing."

Sometimes, if they just make a short comment, I will ask "you want to take a guess what year it is...?".

Usually can hear those end caps rattling when they are loose.

I too felt something hit my boot once, but the something hit the bottom of my boot. Later noticed that I was missing the bar-end-weight on that side.

Had 850G for 14 years. Now have GK since 2005.
        GK at IndyMotoGP Suzuki Display... ... GK on GSResources Page ... ... Euro Trash Ego Machine .. ..3 mo'cykls.... update 2 mocykl

Comment

Originally posted by Redman View Post
          Hey.
          What happened to you to cause you to do such a thing?

oops, i failed to clarify....the roads were dry, and generally clean...ish. It was a new , fun, and slightly ironic sight to ride in warm for winter weather, with snowy fields in the scenery..
          sigpic
          When consulting the magic 8 ball for advice, one must first ask it "will your answers be accurate?"

Glen
          -85 1150 es - Plus size supermodel.
          -Rusty old scooter.
          Other things I like to photograph.....instagram.com/gs_junkie
          https://www.instagram.com/glen_brenner/
          https://www.flickr.com/photos/152267...7713345317771/

Comment

What's in the box?????

Comment

what box???, and who?
              sigpic
              When consulting the magic 8 ball for advice, one must first ask it "will your answers be accurate?"

Glen
              -85 1150 es - Plus size supermodel.
              -Rusty old scooter.
              Other things I like to photograph.....instagram.com/gs_junkie
              https://www.instagram.com/glen_brenner/
              https://www.flickr.com/photos/152267...7713345317771/

Comment

Originally posted by dorkburger View Post
                what box???, and who?
                LoL- either a samis or a brewski!

Comment

Well after yesterday's huge snowfall of 3" is was back to normal today, although cold, around 3 (32) but sunny...
                  While out I spotted guys out playing hockey on a iced over farmers feild. That's snow too...yes cold.

Nice day...did around 100kms (63 miles)

Bike hit 1000kms today!

No signature

Comment

We finally got a bit of weather( rain and snow) last night and this morning.

I noticed this afternoon that it was clear and 53 degrees. A special day. Fired up the bike and went for a short ride.

We really need some moisture. So far this is the worst rain year for Nor Cal in my lifetime.

cg
                    sigpic
                    83 GS1100g
                    2006 Triumph Sprint ST 1050

Ohhhh!........Torque sweet Temptress.........always whispering.... a murmuring Siren

Comment

Beautiful pics Charlie, beautiful!
                      No signature

Comment

Originally posted by trevor View Post
                        Well after yesterday's huge snowfall of 3" is was back to normal today, although cold, around 3 (32) but sunny...
                        While out I spotted guys out playing hockey on a iced over farmers feild. That's snow too...yes cold.

Nice day...did around 100kms (63 miles)

Bike hit 1000kms today!

HEY!! what is this a freakin' European BMW club are a sight for Suzuki enthusiast!!! next he's going to post pictures of his Trabant...geez..some guys....bet he doesn't even own a GS
                        Rob
                        1983 1100ES, 98' ST1100, 02' DR-Z400E and a few other 'bits and pieces'
                        Are you on the GSR Google Earth Map yet? http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...d.php?t=170533

Comment

Originally posted by azr View Post
                          HEY!! what is this a freakin' European BMW club are a sight for Suzuki enthusiast!!! next he's going to post pictures of his Trabant...geez..some guys....bet he doesn't even own a GS
                          Hahaha....Ok OK I promise next pics will be with a GS. One of MY gs'sss
                          No signature

Comment

Originally posted by trevor View Post
                            3 (32) ??? What kind of degrees are you guys running?

Life is too short to ride an L.

Comment

Originally posted by tkent02 View Post
                              3 (32) ??? What kind of degrees are you guys running?
                              Sorry I was a bit off.. 3 should be around 36 in american degrees.
                              No signature

Comment

I did an 80 mile loop yesterday. Some dry corners and some wet ones. Didn't stop to take pictures, it's the same tired looking kat with 106k.
                                GS\'s since 1982: 55OMZ, 550ES, 750ET, (2) 1100ET\'s, 1100S, 1150ES. Current ride is an 83 Katana. Wifes bike is an 84 GS 1150ES

Comment

Working...
                                X