No announcement yet.

anyone go for a ride today? Pics?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I turned around on the way to course this morning to get the DR for the commute. Made the 7hours of stale classroom boredom be bookended with a little city traffic stupidity- or fun.

Comment

I put on about 130 miles today. Visited my grandparents and played Hooligan running around town,only saw 1 scooter, 2 cruisers. Beautiful 50* day, snow has completely melted.

Comment

I was out today, albeit not on my GS.

2022 Suzuki GSX-S1000GT
        2007 Triumph Bonneville T100 w/sidecar

2005 Suzuki Hayabusa

Dave

Comment

50 plus degrees today and clear as a bell.

A 30 mile ride is soooo good for the soul. Even the Forest Service cops were pulling over to let me fly by. Their a considerate lot

Our mountain.
          sigpic
          83 GS1100g
          2006 Triumph Sprint ST 1050

Ohhhh!........Torque sweet Temptress.........always whispering.... a murmuring Siren

Comment

Damn Charlie. Looking good. Pi$$ing down rain here, guess that's why they call this a rain forest....
            Old age and treachery will beat youth and skill every time
            Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
            1983 GS 750

Comment

Spectacular pics Charlie. Thanks for the inspiration.
              sigpic
              When consulting the magic 8 ball for advice, one must first ask it "will your answers be accurate?"

Glen
              -85 1150 es - Plus size supermodel.
              -Rusty old scooter.
              Other things I like to photograph.....instagram.com/gs_junkie
              https://www.instagram.com/glen_brenner/
              https://www.flickr.com/photos/152267...7713345317771/

Comment

Little cold but it was alot of fun.Another 60 miles down.

Comment

that's a pretty wild photo. Hard to see the mountains but the shadow of the bike and the sun, very cool. Too bad about all the power lines. Like really, why didn't they just bury them all to start with?
                  Rob
                  1983 1100ES, 98' ST1100, 02' DR-Z400E and a few other 'bits and pieces'
                  Are you on the GSR Google Earth Map yet? http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...d.php?t=170533

Comment

yes, that's a nice photo,there,Rustystuff. +1 on those powerlines and poles. (were it mine, I'd be tempted to start up a picture editor to clone em out just to see)

Comment

Originally posted by Hayabuser View Post
                      geez, I like that photo!

A crazily beautiful day here (71deg) and took a quick jaunt this a.m. to confirm that this Sargent saddle is not for my butt or longer inseam (happy w/ Corbin). Got about 40 miles in as we get close to 41,000 mile mark ...

Last edited by Guest; 02-22-2014, 11:29 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ptexotik View Post
                        geez, I like that photo!
                        Thanks! I was actually surprised how well it turned out once I downloaded the camera.

Took the late-model GSX out this afternoon.

2022 Suzuki GSX-S1000GT
                        2007 Triumph Bonneville T100 w/sidecar

2005 Suzuki Hayabusa

Dave

Comment

Went out with the Katana folk yesterday, a bit of a warm up ride for their big Stage of Origin ride in a couple of weeks.

8 Katanas on the day although I only managed to get 7 in the same photo... a bit overcast which was nice as it kept the temperature down, it's been a killer lately when combined with the humidity.

And of course the renegades including the rare V Twin Kat

1982 GS450E - The Wee Beastie
                          1984 GSX750S Katana 7/11 - Kit Kat - BOTM May 2020

sigpic

450 Refresh thread: https://www.thegsresources.com/_foru...-GS450-Refresh

Katana 7/11 thread: http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...84-Katana-7-11

Comment

Originally posted by pete View Post
                            8 Katanas on the day although I only managed to get 7 in the same photo...

So, would this be the only place in the world where 8 Kat riders get together .... and seem to do it on a regular basis.

Had 850G for 14 years. Now have GK since 2005.
                            GK at IndyMotoGP Suzuki Display... ... GK on GSResources Page ... ... Euro Trash Ego Machine .. ..3 mo'cykls.... update 2 mocykl

Comment

I Like KATANAS lol

A 750 I had in the summer , I traded it for that Suzuki turbo again I should have kept it lol, Brian

Comment

Originally posted by harley10 View Post
                                I Like KATANAS lol

A 750 I had in the summer , I traded it for that Suzuki turbo again I should have kept it lol, Brian
                                ooohhhh, would love to get my hands on one of those !!

Comment

Working...
                                X