No announcement yet.

anyone go for a ride today? Pics?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Took a nice long ride today. Little too chilly this morning for a morning ride to work.
    Looking forward to some summer mornings!

Comment

Originally posted by trevor View Post
      Great time today guys...thanks for the ride. Here are a few I took...
      Here is cool man Dave on his cool new/retro Triumph

Man, I am cool!
      2022 Suzuki GSX-S1000GT
      2007 Triumph Bonneville T100 w/sidecar

2005 Suzuki Hayabusa

Dave

Comment

So jealous guys! Was going to go for a burl tomorrow but instead I'll be changing chain and sprockets and doing an oil change...
        1982 GS450E - The Wee Beastie
        1984 GSX750S Katana 7/11 - Kit Kat - BOTM May 2020

sigpic

450 Refresh thread: https://www.thegsresources.com/_foru...-GS450-Refresh

Katana 7/11 thread: http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...84-Katana-7-11

Comment

80 mile loop to a chili cook off at a local shop. Forgot the camera.
          GS\'s since 1982: 55OMZ, 550ES, 750ET, (2) 1100ET\'s, 1100S, 1150ES. Current ride is an 83 Katana. Wifes bike is an 84 GS 1150ES

Comment

Well went for a pretty decent ride today. Ended up getting too dark to snap some pics while on the ride, but got a few right before we left.

My bike ^

My friends 82 GS650GL

Comment

Went for a 2 hour ride on Sunday. It was 37 degrees F when I left and under 40 when I got home but the sun was shining brightly. Didn't see another bike on the road. Of course, I usually take the road less traveled. I did wind up out at Rabbit Hash--the local Mecca for bikes, especially on Sundays. Not another bike in sight.

I must say that my riding gear kept me warm--Fieldsheer 3/4 jacket and pants. It did help that the sun was shining. I wore long johns under and a couple of layers, balaclava and warm gloves. I could have ridden for another two hours and been warm. Also, really like my new Shinko 712 tires. Seem to really grip the road.

Comment

Put about 120 miles on today...when I saw a sign that said Dragstrip so I stopped in and took a couple quick pics

Was 61 deg and sunny...trip was set at zero when I left the house

Representing!

All in all wasn't a bad ride!

Comment

tossed some high-grade New clutch plates in and right- go try 'em....sped on down to a dead end on the beach to eat an apple and have a smoke...We have a lot of these deadends around here-nobody much there-and it's nice. Not Spectacular - the Denman Island Backdrop is sort of featureless-but nice.

Comment

50 mile beating...

Temps were above freezing so no ice on roads and an excuse to take the Bandit out today. It's a really bad year for frost heaves and large cracks on the NH roads, so the knees, shoulders, neck and the bike could only take so much. Major roads, back roads, they were all crappy so I didn't ride as long as I'd like to. It was still nice to get out despite the abuse and ride up to Alton Bay where there is still plenty of ice but it's time to get the bob houses off Lake Winnipesaukee. Lots of sitting water on top of ice and the first pic is what's left of the bay's ice airstrip.

Last bob house out?

Comment

Lake Winnebago

Went 65 miles today on my GS 450L. Drove along the East side of Lake Winnebago, WI. Checked out the windmills along the way. 38 degrees.
                      Randy- Newton, WI

Comment

Went to my new place to hang out for coffee, Wheelies Motorcycles.
                        AZR met me there and I was telling hin I could sit there all day and watch all the different kind of bikes coming in. Fun.

And even Andrew (Hammerit) was there on his cool gs400t
                        No signature

Comment

30Mar2014--Las Cruces, New Mexico, USA

Yep,

MrBill and I went on a jaunt today...testing out my new V&H pipe, Progressive Shocks, and new Fork Oil too. Re-jetted the Mains from 112.5 to 117.5 and these babies sound NICE!

It was a blistery, windy day but a fun ride in Las Cruces today!

Bill has a beautiful 750E

Love my new Exhaust!

Ed
                          Last edited by GSXR7ED; 03-31-2014, 01:41 AM.
                          GS750TZ V&H/4-1, Progressive Shocks, Rebuilt MC/braided line, Tarozzi Stabilizer[Seq#2312]
                          GS750TZ Parts Bike [Seq#6036]
                          GSX-R750Y (Sold)

my opinion shouldn't be taken as gospel or in any way that would lead you to believe otherwise (30Sep2021)
                          Originally posted by GSXR7ED
                          Forums are pretty much unrecognizable conversations; simply because it's a smorgasbord of feedback...from people we don't know. It's not too difficult to ignore the things that need to be bypassed.

Comment

Originally posted by GSXR7ED View Post
                            Yep,

MrBill and I went on a jaunt today...testing out my new V&H pipe, Progressive Shocks, and new Fork Oil too. Re-jetted the Mains from 112.5 to 117.5 and these babies sound NICE!

It was a blistery, windy day but a fun ride in Las Cruces today!

Bill has a beautiful 750E

Love my new Exhaust!

Ed
                            Yeah Ed got a good view of my bags being blown about. Gotta figure out a better way to secure here soon. Anyways, it was a good ride.
                            sigpicMrBill Been a GSR member on and off since April 2002
                            1980 GS 750E Bought new in Feb of 1980
                            2015 CAN AM RTS

Stuff I've done to my bike 1100E front end with new Sonic springs, 1100E swing arm conversion with new Progressive shocks installed, 530 sprockets/chain conversion, new SS brake lines, new brake pads. New SS fasteners through out. Rebuilt carbs, new EBC clutch springs and horn installed. New paint. Motor runs strong.

Comment

Changed oil in my engine and secondary drive today after work and went for about a 20 mile ride. No pics, but I'll get some soon! I've only lived here for 3 1/2 years and until I got my bike running I didn't do much exploring of the backroads. Wow, lots of scenic routes to take! I'm taking a vacation day tomorrow, I got lucky on the weather forecast. I got some goodies ordered from Partsoutlaw and I hope they get here tomorrow. I believe I need to order some clutch springs, got some slipping going on.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem63 View Post
                                Put about 120 miles on today...when I saw a sign that said Dragstrip so I stopped in and took a couple quick pics

Was 61 deg and sunny...trip was set at zero when I left the house

Representing!

All in all wasn't a bad ride!
                                Awesome looking GK! Wish mine looked that good. I like the 2 tone paint scheme.

Comment

Working...
                                X