Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Birds of Prey vintage motorcycle Show part two

And some more...

It's smoke that make electronic components work.
    Every time I've let the smoke out by mistake, they never work again.
    '80 GS250T... long gone... And back!
    '86 Honda Bol D'Or... very sadly long gone
    '82 GS1000SZ
    '82 GS1100GL
    '01 Honda CBR1100XX BlackBird

Comment

I know i'ma dork because my eye immediately goes the the Ascot and i want to hear that Super Magna fire up.

Comment

sigpic
        When consulting the magic 8 ball for advice, one must first ask it "will your answers be accurate?"

Glen
        -85 1150 es - Plus size supermodel.
        -Rusty old scooter.
        Other things I like to photograph.....instagram.com/gs_junkie
        https://www.instagram.com/glen_brenner/
        https://www.flickr.com/photos/152267...7713345317771/

Comment

Wallowgreen, thank you for posting all of those great pic's of great bikes.

Comment

Will spare you the story, but ride today involved:
            - first day in long time over 70 degrees
            - almost meeting Mr Dale RustyBronco
            - 120 miles. Crossed Muskegon River 8 or 10 times, and along it for a while.
            - stop for good jerky
            - found a BBQ wagon
            - almost met Mr Greg78GS750

Last edited by Redman; 05-24-2014, 10:16 PM.

Had 850G for 14 years. Now have GK since 2005.
            GK at IndyMotoGP Suzuki Display... ... GK on GSResources Page ... ... Euro Trash Ego Machine .. ..3 mo'cykls.... update 2 mocykl

Comment

That Maico would be a hoot in SM trim.

Life is too short to ride an L.

Comment

Wallow, you two represented the GS very well.
                Thanks for the pics.
                2@ \'78 GS1000

Comment

Thanx for those excellent pics, nice bikes ,,,,,,,,!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Got out today again.
                    Went north of Muskegon, along Lk Mich

Had 850G for 14 years. Now have GK since 2005.
                    GK at IndyMotoGP Suzuki Display... ... GK on GSResources Page ... ... Euro Trash Ego Machine .. ..3 mo'cykls.... update 2 mocykl

Comment

Wallow,

Nice shots. Your windscreen looks taller or aftermarket. Only asking because the cafe guy's comment. No black trim on screen or what do I know about stock, all my bikes have been ratty sad examples.
                      GS\'s since 1982: 55OMZ, 550ES, 750ET, (2) 1100ET\'s, 1100S, 1150ES. Current ride is an 83 Katana. Wifes bike is an 84 GS 1150ES

Comment

Had a breakfest ride this morning up to Hatch at the Pepper Pot with a group that I ride with. Was a good short ride and the yum yums were just that yum yum. Nothing like scrambled eggs and green chile to start your day.
                        sigpicMrBill Been a GSR member on and off since April 2002
                        1980 GS 750E Bought new in Feb of 1980
                        2015 CAN AM RTS

Stuff I've done to my bike 1100E front end with new Sonic springs, 1100E swing arm conversion with new Progressive shocks installed, 530 sprockets/chain conversion, new SS brake lines, new brake pads. New SS fasteners through out. Rebuilt carbs, new EBC clutch springs and horn installed. New paint. Motor runs strong.

Comment

Memorial Day 2014

As a member of the 2013 Miamisburg HS Marching Band, Charmayne played today for the annual Memorial Day parade. After sticking her flute, walking shoes, and lyre into her backpack, we started it off with a ride together from the garage to their meeting place:

They marched down to the Linden Ave Bridge over the Great Miami River for a wreath laying ceremony on the river:

Then the parade back to the local park. First came the horseback color guard followed by an early 1900s fire truck and WWII-era (1942) staff car

Then the band followed by kids on bicycles and a few other folks. They then played each of the service's songs at the park before ending for the day.

After lunch together, the family went to spend time at the pool and I went for a short (50 mile) ride

Cowboy Up or Quit. - Run Free Lou and Rest in Peace

1981 GS550T - My First
                          1981 GS550L - My Eldest Daughter's - Now Sold
                          2007 GSF1250SA Bandit - My touring bike

Sit tall in the saddle Hold your head up high
                          Keep your eyes fixed where the trail meets the sky and live like you ain't afraid to die
                          and don't be scared, just enjoy your ride - Chris Ledoux, "The Ride"

Comment

The ride was great, I had fun. I need to get back out again.

Comment

Yes I did!

sigpic2002 KLR650 Ugly but fun!
                              2001 KLR650 too pretty to get dirty

Life is a balancing act, enjoy every day, "later" will come sooner than you think. Denying yourself joy now betting you will have health and money to enjoy life later is a bad bet.

Where I've been Riding

Comment

I rode out to meet my family at the dunes. It was a perfect day for a ride.

Comment

Working...
                                X