No announcement yet.

anyone go for a ride today? Pics?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did a short 165 mile loop to the coast and back.

V
    Gustov
    80 GS 1100 LT, 83 1100 G "Scruffy"
    81 GS 1000 G
    79 GS 850 G
    81 GS 850 L
    83 GS 550 ES, 85 GS 550 ES
    80 GS 550 L
    86 450 Rebel, 70CL 70, Yamaha TTR125
    2002 Honda 919
    2004 Ural Gear up

Comment

A good excuse to break up the long commute to work by stopping here on the Merrimack River in Manchester. All the old guys were pulling in for their morning round of golf while I enjoyed the view.

Comment

Went for a milkshake tonight...

2022 Suzuki GSX-S1000GT
        2007 Triumph Bonneville T100 w/sidecar

2005 Suzuki Hayabusa

Dave

Comment

I took my 82 Lawson for a ride to my favorite area vintage bike shop in the morning. I picked up a set of mirrors while there. Then I got chased home in the afternoon by thunderstorms. Dodged them all making for an interesting ride home.

1982 1100G - 1979 1000SN Cooley #703 - 1982 Kawasaki ELR#337 - 1982 Katana 1000SZ (X3) #769, #872, #1963 - 1983 1100E mid-night blue (X2) - Ducati 907ie - 1976 GT750 Bad Buffalo

Comment

Went for a ride with an mate and his wife in the picturesque hill of Perth Western Australia, we ended up getting seperated in the back roads and I told him to meet me on the Zig Zag which is a tourist road laid over an old timber train railroad. This little road has been used for car and bike clubs as a test of skill in getting around tight twisty hairpins, without going over the side into the bush. And even though I've been down it a few times, one corner caught me out and I had to put the foot down to stop falling off.
            google zig zag scenic kalamunda perth, and check out the road.

Comment

Rode my 1000EN to work this AM. Getting off work after I have lunch with my son.

Comment

Hayabuser

That is a stirring shot. Excellent eye and thought.

Viperg

Love the Lawson, I was reading about those last night on Motorcycle Specs

Comment

Southeast Indiana Ride

I didn't post it here since I was not on my GS. But here's a link to the thread with pics in the Off-Topic Forum

Comment

Finally a few pics of the Yamaha and not just on my driveway......stopped at a few places on my ride yesterday took a few pictures so I had to post them..

Sorry it's not a GS, unfortunately she is off the road and parked in the garage for this summer.....

Comment

At least once a year i visit the Comfort Maple.
                      Guesstimates have it at 500 years old making it the oldest Sugar Maple in Canada.
                      The old girl is looking a bit tired in spots.

2@ \'78 GS1000

Comment

BMW bike night at the local airport...

No signature

Comment

Nice 4 hour ride yesterday. Went from Greenville NC to Durham NC.
                          Got to see a bunch of awesome bikes at the Bull City Rumble.

Bike behaved, and ran like a charm. All the tools and parts I brought along weren't needed. Haha.

Comment

You kids today with your low bars. haha.
                            Nice action pic, Brent.
                            2@ \'78 GS1000

Comment

I got my baby back. The wife and I got out for a blast today. I almost blew her off the vmax when I passed her with that nasty dump pipe. She says I need a better muffler. Lol

URL=http://s1155.photobucket.com/user/Amxsteve/media/20140831_164118.jpg.html][/URL]

Comment

I went for a ride this evening on my 1000SN. Ran across suzuki_dog (Joe) and his 1980 1000S. We had a nice first time meeting and motorcycle discussion while admiring each other's Cooley's. Afterword, I stopped along the way home to take advantage of some nice evening light. I totally blew getting a shot of the bikes together. Next time!

Last edited by viperg; 09-04-2014, 09:20 AM.
                                1982 1100G - 1979 1000SN Cooley #703 - 1982 Kawasaki ELR#337 - 1982 Katana 1000SZ (X3) #769, #872, #1963 - 1983 1100E mid-night blue (X2) - Ducati 907ie - 1976 GT750 Bad Buffalo

Comment

Working...
                                X