No announcement yet.

anyone go for a ride today? Pics?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rode about 100 miles today, no pics though.

Comment

Originally posted by eddie21 View Post
      Went for a fun little ride today, found this old Harley that looks like it needs some attention!

That looks really familiar. I think I went past there a few weeks ago.

cg
      sigpic
      83 GS1100g
      2006 Triumph Sprint ST 1050

Ohhhh!........Torque sweet Temptress.........always whispering.... a murmuring Siren

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie G View Post
        That looks really familiar. I think I went past there a few weeks ago.

cg
        You have a good eye Charlie. You're right, this is on the Chase/Falkland Rd. that you guys used when you left Henry's place to head to the rally. Weird entryway, cow skulls on top of a rusted old Harley on one side and more skulls on a cannon on the other side.
        IBA# 12860
        Iron Butt SS1000 & BB1500
        1984 KZ1100R
        2008 Kawasaki KLR650
        2011 Concours 1400

Comment

Went out for a little ride before dinner...took the beemer out first then showed some love to my 750. What a beautiful night.

No signature

Comment

My ride on Sat. Sept 20th
            Last edited by mrbill5491; 09-23-2014, 02:33 PM.
            sigpicMrBill Been a GSR member on and off since April 2002
            1980 GS 750E Bought new in Feb of 1980
            2015 CAN AM RTS

Stuff I've done to my bike 1100E front end with new Sonic springs, 1100E swing arm conversion with new Progressive shocks installed, 530 sprockets/chain conversion, new SS brake lines, new brake pads. New SS fasteners through out. Rebuilt carbs, new EBC clutch springs and horn installed. New paint. Motor runs strong.

Comment

My ride Sat May 15th
              2015 CAN AM RTS

Stuff I've done to my bike 1100E front end with new Sonic springs, 1100E swing arm conversion with new Progressive shocks installed, 530 sprockets/chain conversion, new SS brake lines, new brake pads. New SS fasteners through out. Rebuilt carbs, new EBC clutch springs and horn installed. New paint. Motor runs strong.

Comment

Aspen Cash - May 15, 2014

^^You finally uploaded your Aspen Cash pic!

Great ride that day and good times at this Bike Meet! Thanks Bill!

Ed
                GS750TZ V&H/4-1, Progressive Shocks, Rebuilt MC/braided line, Tarozzi Stabilizer[Seq#2312]
                GS750TZ Parts Bike [Seq#6036]
                GSX-R750Y (Sold)

my opinion shouldn't be taken as gospel or in any way that would lead you to believe otherwise (30Sep2021)
                Originally posted by GSXR7ED
                Forums are pretty much unrecognizable conversations; simply because it's a smorgasbord of feedback...from people we don't know. It's not too difficult to ignore the things that need to be bypassed.

Comment

Originally posted by GSXR7ED View Post
                  ^^You finally uploaded your Aspen Cash pic!

Great ride that day and good times at this Bike Meet! Thanks Bill!

Ed
                  Yeah figured out how to do it with out photobucket and the like. Oh yeah got a set of those ear plugs made for myself, orange and black (what else lol),
                  2015 CAN AM RTS

Comment

Ear Plugs

Originally posted by mrbill5491 View Post
                    Yeah figured out how to do it with out photobucket and the like. Oh yeah got a set of those ear plugs made for myself, orange and black (what else lol),

Good for you Bill. Glad you got those specially made ear defenders!

Keep in touch good buddy!

Ed
                    GS750TZ V&H/4-1, Progressive Shocks, Rebuilt MC/braided line, Tarozzi Stabilizer[Seq#2312]
                    GS750TZ Parts Bike [Seq#6036]
                    GSX-R750Y (Sold)

my opinion shouldn't be taken as gospel or in any way that would lead you to believe otherwise (30Sep2021)
                    Originally posted by GSXR7ED
                    Forums are pretty much unrecognizable conversations; simply because it's a smorgasbord of feedback...from people we don't know. It's not too difficult to ignore the things that need to be bypassed.

Comment

As we all three had the day off yesterday, we chose to ride a little bit. It ended up being 168 miles. LOL. Plenty of twisty roads. One of my GSes, a '01 Bandit and an '81 GX500 cafe bike.
                      Surprisingly, the GX almost kept up with us as he had it singing most of the time.

Comment

Fall is here to stay in Victoria now, did the winter conversion.

just a short jaunt to feel it out. I haven't actually started the ol' girl up in a few weeks.
                        Rob
                        1983 1100ES, 98' ST1100, 02' DR-Z400E and a few other 'bits and pieces'
                        Are you on the GSR Google Earth Map yet? http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...d.php?t=170533

Comment

Last week was cold.
                          THis week OKay. Been taking GK to work most every day. Is before sunrise in morning, so no pics.

GOt these pics from ride Saturday, not the GK, but I liked the pics.

Started raining when about 50 miles from home.
                          Got wet, (had chaps, not rain gear, doah) and ignition was stammering for a while.

Saw some trees "starting to turn".

Last edited by Redman; 09-25-2014, 07:34 PM.

Had 850G for 14 years. Now have GK since 2005.
                          GK at IndyMotoGP Suzuki Display... ... GK on GSResources Page ... ... Euro Trash Ego Machine .. ..3 mo'cykls.... update 2 mocykl

Comment

Memorial ride for my late uncle...Boring poker run, but it wasnt about me ....
                            http://

my GS next to my uncles bike. His daughter had it fixed after his accident. The bike is a dirty dog with 79k miles on the clock at the time of his accident. He loved that bike.

One of my favorite bikes there...Well worn, oily, dirty, and loaded with character. 73 Harley something according to the owner.

Oh the humanity......

GS among Hogs....Pearls before swine?

sigpic
                            When consulting the magic 8 ball for advice, one must first ask it "will your answers be accurate?"

Glen
                            -85 1150 es - Plus size supermodel.
                            -Rusty old scooter.
                            Other things I like to photograph.....instagram.com/gs_junkie
                            https://www.instagram.com/glen_brenner/
                            https://www.flickr.com/photos/152267...7713345317771/

Comment

Had a nice ride today with a few local V4 friends, wish we could have went a bit further, but my bum shoulder is still a bum. We did 117 miles and my fuel light didn't come on, so I'm getting pretty good mileage on the 86. Glad the ferry over the Kentucky river was open today, weather was perfect. Here are some pics, enjoy!

Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!
                              Current stable:

85 Kawasaki ZL900 Eliminator
                              87 Kawasaki ZL1000 Eliminator
                              99 Kawasaki ZRX1100 Eddie Lawson replica
                              15 Yamaha VMAX - The Maroon Monsoon

Comment

Couple of rides this week...first up spotted my twin. lol

Yesterday I met Rob and Glenn for a return to our tradition of Friday lunch.

Then today Andrew came by to be corrupted by me in cleaning his bike...lol

Last edited by trevor; 09-27-2014, 11:12 PM.
                                No signature

Comment

Working...
                                X