Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ozman View Post
    just remember the golden rule for the mancave

You know it brother! Might want to talk to AZR though...he like to post video's of happenings in my garage.
    No signature

Comment

Must have been the same day.

Wasn't a long ride. Just wanted to make sure everything was working properly. Runs really well but the tach is lagging. I'll have to do a search on here for how to fix that. Never been into an 1150's before.
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Mark1 View Post
        Wasn't a long ride. Just wanted to make sure everything was working properly. Runs really well but the tach is lagging. I'll have to do a search on here for how to fix that. Never been into an 1150's before.
        Awesome Mark! Glad to see you got out on here and sorry I missed you the other day when you popped around my house. Next time!!
        By the way it's crazy how many GS guys we have living on our tiny Island!! What's up with that?? Gotta be the most gsr members per capita easily.
        No signature

Comment

Originally posted by trevor View Post
          Awesome Mark! Glad to see you got out on here and sorry I missed you the other day when you popped around my house. Next time!!
          By the way it's crazy how many GS guys we have living on our tiny Island!! What's up with that?? Gotta be the most gsr members per capita easily.
          I met him at McDonald's!
          2022 Suzuki GSX-S1000GT
          2007 Triumph Bonneville T100 w/sidecar

2005 Suzuki Hayabusa

Dave

Comment

Nice looking LTD. Kinda` like the LTD is Kawi`s answer to Suzuki`s "L".
            Originally posted by trevor View Post
            Forgot to mention that yesterday I met a guy that had just moved to Victoria from Kamloops this past summer. He is a musician, and has a few bikes. This is his old Kawa.
            Not my style but a very nice example...

So just so you guys know, I can't ride everyday here...it rained today, still 50 degrees though.
            So I had a garage day...my wife went shopping with her mom and my son was in the house all day working on a school project. And not much of a football fan either.
            First big job was to put on a rubber thingy on the engine, fell off I guess...lucky I had one on my parts bike.
            And oh yeah I had the valve cover polished too...magpie that I am. lol

Then I re-organized some shelves and my bench etc...turned into re-organizing lots of stuff after that. lol

sigpic1981 gs1000G Black
            1969 Honda Dream Apart and someday will be painted!

To steal ideas from one person is plagiarism. To steal from many is research.

Comment

Me again.

Replaced the u/s gauge cluster that ProjectGS came with yesterday with a new one... took the bike out today to see how close my speedo calibration was... turns out it is pretty dang close!
              2022 Suzuki GSX-S1000GT
              2007 Triumph Bonneville T100 w/sidecar

2005 Suzuki Hayabusa

Dave

Comment

Hard to take a photo with a black bike and sunset...can't see much detail in either

this was just a ride to the gas station....I need to fix a fuel leak before I do any real riding but I couldn't resist a drive around the block with this sunset.

Comment

Mark popped by with his great looking 1150 and we had a nice visit.

I put in a new battery (sealed no maintenance one...I hate the bs you have to through on our bikes to get a the battery) in the 83 1100 last night...And have not ridden it much lately so I took it our for a before supper ride. Of course I got wet on the way home...oh well I now have an excuse to wash the bike...lol

No signature

Comment

No side by side shots of the 1100 & 1150?
                    sigpic
                    When consulting the magic 8 ball for advice, one must first ask it "will your answers be accurate?"

Glen
                    -85 1150 es - Plus size supermodel.
                    -Rusty old scooter.
                    Other things I like to photograph.....instagram.com/gs_junkie
                    https://www.instagram.com/glen_brenner/
                    https://www.flickr.com/photos/152267...7713345317771/

Comment

i hit the salty roads of suffolk today nice day but the bike sure took a bashing

Comment

I'd be afraid that mine would get lost if I had mine next to Trevor's collection!

Comment

Originally posted by astradaryl View Post

i hit the salty roads of suffolk today nice day but the bike sure took a bashing
                          The best picture would have been you still on the bike! a little wet was it....sure like how you've done the bike, very nice.
                          Rob
                          1983 1100ES, 98' ST1100, 02' DR-Z400E and a few other 'bits and pieces'
                          Are you on the GSR Google Earth Map yet? http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...d.php?t=170533

Comment

Originally posted by astradaryl View Post
                            There are times when those ugly fender thingies are worth their weight in gold!
                            IBA# 12860
                            Iron Butt SS1000 & BB1500
                            1984 KZ1100R
                            2008 Kawasaki KLR650
                            2011 Concours 1400

Comment

Originally posted by eddie21 View Post
                              There are times when those ugly fender thingies are worth their weight in gold!
                              Everyone will pay what they think is a fair price to be cool.
                              Last edited by dorkburger; 02-08-2015, 08:54 PM.
                              sigpic
                              When consulting the magic 8 ball for advice, one must first ask it "will your answers be accurate?"

Glen
                              -85 1150 es - Plus size supermodel.
                              -Rusty old scooter.
                              Other things I like to photograph.....instagram.com/gs_junkie
                              https://www.instagram.com/glen_brenner/
                              https://www.flickr.com/photos/152267...7713345317771/

Comment

Yeah roads were a tad on the damp side defo time to invest in a front mudguard I couldn't bring my self to bolt up the rusty holey original
                                mabye a universal type could work for me

Comment

Working...
                                X