No announcement yet.

anyone go for a ride today? Pics?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still riding this evening (37 degrees) with GSExpress.
    We dropped by a local Bike Night and strangely enough, I was the only bike there without a windscreen.
    Most, have heated, well, everything! (except the KLR)

Daniel

Comment

Been riding to work every day this week, only got wet Monday morning but my new rain suit works well.

The only problem has been the 60 - 70%+ humidity all week... gets a touch warm waiting at traffic lights... and temp's up to 30 degrees...
      1982 GS450E - The Wee Beastie
      1984 GSX750S Katana 7/11 - Kit Kat - BOTM May 2020

sigpic

450 Refresh thread: https://www.thegsresources.com/_foru...-GS450-Refresh

Katana 7/11 thread: http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...84-Katana-7-11

Comment

benn in the upper 50's/low 60's here. took my new ride out for its maiden voyage.

Comment

Sweet looking Buffalo !!!!!!
          Old age and treachery will beat youth and skill every time
          Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
          1983 GS 750

Comment

Originally posted by wes cooley View Post
            benn in the upper 50's/low 60's here. took my new ride out for its maiden voyage.
            Twin disc's and blue! The best of the litter in MHO.

Daniel

Comment

7700 miles. needs sorted a bit but a nice solid example.

Comment

AZR and I got out for a ride today. I noticed my back tire was leaking so we went out to the dealer that had installed my tires last year and they fixed it no charge while we waited (thanks Rob). Anyway it was a beautiful day, Rob saw one temp sign at 13 (56) degrees!!! Yeah in Canada on Feb 03!! And sunny and gonna be like this until at least Tuesday. Playing golf for a friends birthday tomorrow but will be out Sunday for a big ride.
                No signature

Comment

OMGore. Al Gore was right. Its GLOBAL WARMING!
                  GSRick
                  No God, no peace. Know God, know peace.

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018
                  Have some bikes ready for us when we meet up.

Comment

Originally posted by gsrick View Post
                    OMGore. Al Gore was right. Its GLOBAL WARMING!
                    Yes!! I'm gald he was right! For once fear mongering is working to my advantage.
                    No signature

Comment

Originally posted by trevor View Post
                      Yes!! I'm gald he was right! For once fear mongering is working to my advantage.
                      Sure, it works for you, but come summer time, my tires are going to melt.
                      GSRick
                      No God, no peace. Know God, know peace.

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018
                      Have some bikes ready for us when we meet up.

Comment

Frost on the ground prevented any riding this morning, but I took the GPz out this evening. First ride this year, first ride with the Rincon 3/4 jacket, first ride with the HJC FS-15 helmet. Temps were a balmy 50 degrees and below. Jacket was very warm, helmet was finally comfortable (had to break it in first). Rode to Menards to purchase a high visibility vest, fits great and I look good in it.
                        Only had one incidence if attempted murder by a cager, so all in all it was a good ride. Forgot to take the camera, but pics of Menards aren't really that interesting IMO. Felt good to be back on 2 wheels.

Comment

Hi,

I put on a new rear tire today. I took a little spin over a local foothill road just to see if it works.

Guess what? It works!

Thank you for your indulgence,

BassCliff

Comment

Good to see that someone got to enjoy this beautiful day BassCliff.

While getting 6 tires mounted and bounced today, I chatted with the owner who is now going to be another riding buddy.
                            He has logged over 3,000 miles in the past month on his ZZR1200.
                            He turned me on to this : http://bigmoneyrally.com/2012/?page_id=1656
                            Apparently there are at least some of us in the Reno-Carson vicinity that are not afraid to ride when it is below 70 degrees out.

Daniel

Comment

We had a big ride yesterday... pic's are downloaded from the camera but not uploaded to Photobucket yet as I'm pushed for time this morning, but they will be there tonight

Absolutely beautiful day, sunny and my guess is 30ish degree weather
                              1982 GS450E - The Wee Beastie
                              1984 GSX750S Katana 7/11 - Kit Kat - BOTM May 2020

sigpic

450 Refresh thread: https://www.thegsresources.com/_foru...-GS450-Refresh

Katana 7/11 thread: http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...84-Katana-7-11

Comment

The last bike I had before I recently purchased the 2 L's and the XS was a 99Suzuki 1500 Intruder, which we rode to death till we sold it in 03 for finacial reasons(other bikes in sig are parts only) But today after 8 long years I got one of the L's running enough to ride around the block a couple times (big country blocks about 10 miles total) 41degrees but could hardly tell with the vetter, Now I got the bug real bad, but have more work to do before any real riding. That was just testing a few things and seeing what was next....a whole lot of o-rings thats what...argggh

Comment

Working...
                                X