No announcement yet.

anyone go for a ride today? Pics?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I went for a ride yesterday up around the Cleveland aria. I stopped to take a walk on the pier by the Rock Hall. I came back to find a parking ticket on my motorcycle! The front tire was in the parking zone, the rear was in a no parking zone. It's a $25 ticket... Them bastards!
    My Motorcycles:
    22 Kawasaki Z900 RS (Candy Tone Blue)
    22 BMW K1600GT (Probably been to a town near you)
    82 1100e Drag Bike (needs race engine)
    81 1100e Street Bike (with race engine)
    79 1000e (all original)
    82 850g (all original)
    80 KZ 650F (needs restored)

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo Bill View Post
      Lovely!
      Just wondering, I'm sure people with weak lungs need to get out of town and far away from all the smoke.
      I don't know of anyone who does. With the air conditioner on and the house sealed up it's not bad. Hellof a way to live though. Third year in a row.
      sigpic
      83 GS1100g
      2006 Triumph Sprint ST 1050

Ohhhh!........Torque sweet Temptress.........always whispering.... a murmuring Siren

Comment

Wow, so no problem taking a pic of the cop?
        I thought that riled them up?
        AHH YA, the whole situation was riled up! I actually took a video because I thought the cop was being a bit over bearing.
        At one point I demanded for him to arrest me because he wouldn't tell me why he pulled me over. He said he didn't have to tell me, He wouldn't let me see the radar gun either.
        And like I said small-town, lived there 22years, same house, I know everyone, they know me. This cop is a part time employee there and the village is in the middle of trying to getting ride of the police force, the village board says we don't need one, Sheriffs are cheaper. They just fired the police chief who happens to be a friend of mine, so they have no Chief so I don't know who's in charge there, Im sure someone is.
        It really sucked for both me and the cop, at one point I almost just drove away to to go home, but my senses are better than that.
        All bad!
        I am going to court with the tickets, I am registered and insured always have been.

Comment

2015 Poags Hole Hillclimb. we got quite a crew together this year. about 25 bikes (i lost count after 22). we gathered in warsaw and road the 40 mile ride to dansville, over the hill on rt. 436 (beautiful ride and views).

a good mix of old jap metal, rockets, 2 vmax's and a couple harleys (in case someone didn't hear us coming). the ktm's are really neat. my bike, the ugly, is just left of center.

gas stop in nunda. we really took over that little town for a few minutes.

2002 bmw r1150gs 1978 gs1000E skunk les pew 1979 gs1000L dragbike
          82 gs1100L probably the next project
          1980 gs1000G the ugly 1978 gs750E need any parts?
          https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=m_m2oYJkx1A
          1978 gs1000E skunk #2 RLAP

Comment

Wow, so no problem taking a pic of the cop?
            I thought that riled them up?
            Not all cops are di*ks...lol
            This was taken after AZR and I got pulled over for doing 70 something in a 50...no ticket.

No signature

Comment

Originally posted by Eli69 View Post
              2015 Poags Hole Hillclimb. we got quite a crew together this year. about 25 bikes (i lost count after 22). we gathered in warsaw and road the 40 mile ride to dansville, over the hill on rt. 436 (beautiful ride and views).

a good mix of old jap metal, rockets, 2 vmax's and a couple harleys (in case someone didn't hear us coming). the ktm's are really neat. my bike, the ugly, is just left of center.

gas stop in nunda. we really took over that little town for a few minutes.

Tank tops, shorts and flip-flops.....Nice!
              sigpic
              09 Kaw C14 Rocket powered Barcalounger
              1983 GS1100e
              82\83 1100e Frankenbike
              1980 GS1260
              Previous 65 Suzuki 80 Scrambler, 76 KZ900, 02 GSF1200S, 81 GS1100e, 80 GS850G

Comment

Originally posted by Hayabuser View Post
                Rode over to the Bates Motel on the mainland...

... it was closed. I really needed a shower too.... dang.
                I'm sold! If that ain't the real thing, it sure looks like it.
                OK, is that Hitchcock's profile painted on the window plywood?
                Last edited by Buffalo Bill; 08-17-2015, 05:57 PM.
                "Only fe' collected the old way, has any value." from His Majesty O'Keefe (1954 film)
                1982 GS1100G- road bike, body, seat and suspension modded
                1990 GSX750F-(1127cc '92 GSXR engine) track bike, much re-engineered
                1987 Honda CBR600F Hurricane; hooligan bike, restored

Comment

Originally posted by bobgroger View Post
                  Tank tops, shorts and flip-flops.....Nice!
                  i know, you can't tell them kids nothin. luckily they all made it home this time.
                  2002 bmw r1150gs 1978 gs1000E skunk les pew 1979 gs1000L dragbike
                  82 gs1100L probably the next project
                  1980 gs1000G the ugly 1978 gs750E need any parts?
                  https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=m_m2oYJkx1A
                  1978 gs1000E skunk #2 RLAP

Comment

Stopped for sunrise on way to work this morning.

Along blueberry fields.

Had 850G for 14 years. Now have GK since 2005.
                    GK at IndyMotoGP Suzuki Display... ... GK on GSResources Page ... ... Euro Trash Ego Machine .. ..3 mo'cykls.... update 2 mocykl

Comment

Originally posted by Eli69 View Post
                      i know, you can't tell them kids nothin. luckily they all made it home this time.
                      That was my standard uniform when I was that age. Funny when we get older and have less to live for, how we want to keep living....
                      Now I am ATGATT, even at 90*
                      sigpic
                      09 Kaw C14 Rocket powered Barcalounger
                      1983 GS1100e
                      82\83 1100e Frankenbike
                      1980 GS1260
                      Previous 65 Suzuki 80 Scrambler, 76 KZ900, 02 GSF1200S, 81 GS1100e, 80 GS850G

Comment

Just returned from a 3 day, 600 mile camping and riding trip with my favorite riding partner on the vStrom through the Adirondacks in upstate NY and over to VT. Thanks to Jedz123 for providing a camping spot in VT.

Last edited by Guest; 08-20-2015, 05:27 PM.

Comment

It was great to have you Lurch!!!! Mrs. Jedz loved Mrs. Lurch's company. Thanks so much for stopping by! We will have to get together again soon!
                          Jedz Moto
                          1980 Suzuki GS1000G
                          1988 Honda GL1500-6
                          2018 Triumph Bonneville T120-
                          2020 Honda Monkey Z125
                          2001 Honda Insight - 65MPG
                          Originally posted by Hayabuser
                          Cool is defined differently by different people... I'm sure the new rider down the block thinks his Ninja 250 is cool and why shouldn't he? Bikes are just cool.

Comment

The moment we confirmed bad weather conditions ahead, and still 3 hours away from destination
                            IMG_1486.jpg
                            1980 GS1100E

Comment

Originally posted by radek22 View Post
                              The moment we confirmed bad weather conditions ahead, and still 3 hours away from destination
                              [ATTACH=CONFIG]41615[/ATTACH]
                              You guys look like you were both getting rain on your heads

Comment

More like a facepalm Just before the thunderstorm hit.
                                1980 GS1100E

Comment

Working...
                                X