anyone go for a ride today? Pics?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by trevor View Post
    Looks like you have two other wheels to ride.
    Yes, my next "ride" maybe with the snowthrower.
    (although it is a walkbehind)

Hey, Trev, do entertain us with posting more of your ride pics.
    I do find them entertaining.
    The annoying ones are the ones with sunshine and blue sky. Seldom see that here November thru March.
    (in mid winter, here, a clear blue sky means it is even colder)

Had 850G for 14 years. Now have GK since 2005.
    GK at IndyMotoGP Suzuki Display... ... GK on GSResources Page ... ... Euro Trash Ego Machine .. ..3 mo'cykls.... update 2 mocykl

Comment

Originally posted by Redman View Post
      Goferride, .... today?
      Nope
      30degrees, heavy wet snow.

THe start of what is suppose to be 4 to 7 inches today and tomorrow.

Could possibly see salt trucks... and then that is pretty much end of season for me.

Well, do go for about a 10 foot push.

Rearranging and cleaning things up in garage, so can get bikes in far back corner and side, and then can get car in.
      < < heavy sighhhh > >

Okay, now you guys in the better climates need to keep us "shut ins" entertained with your pics.
      I find your pictures entertaining and annoying. So that gives you a choice of those two reasons for posting.

KEEP IT KEEP IT KEEP IT!
      No snow here yet but I'm gearing up for a brisk ride today... 38' and overcast. I'll be getting the white stuff soon.
      Jedz Moto
      1980 Suzuki GS1000G
      1988 Honda GL1500-6
      2018 Triumph Bonneville T120-
      2020 Honda Monkey Z125
      2001 Honda Insight - 65MPG
      Originally posted by Hayabuser
      Cool is defined differently by different people... I'm sure the new rider down the block thinks his Ninja 250 is cool and why shouldn't he? Bikes are just cool.

Comment

Redman, you could always get one of these....

http://vancouver.craigslist.ca/pml/mcy/5286628561.html

No signature

Comment

Wow had a plane do a close flyover as I was taking a pic of ride today. When I get back from grocery store I figure out last part of posting pics properly and put up a few more of today.

http://s650.photobucket.com/componen...sijreiys9.jpeg

Comment

look careful and you can see road way out there
            http://s650.photobucket.com/componen...sdqbuv8cn.jpeg

Comment

on the road to Area Bfe
              http://s650.photobucket.com/componen...skm7tl7dw.jpeg

Comment

Did not stop at Area Bfe (extreme rock crawler area) because battery not charging apparently (had to bump start here) and I decided not to watch Jeepers. You should YouTube Area BFE and check out the extreme action there.
                http://s650.photobucket.com/componen...sz7mulhyz.jpeg
                Last edited by Guest; 11-21-2015, 06:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by trevor View Post
                  Redman, you could always get one of these....
                  hum... ponder ponder

GK at IndyMotoGP Suzuki Display... ... GK on GSResources Page ... ... Euro Trash Ego Machine .. ..3 mo'cykls.... update 2 mocykl

Comment

Originally posted by trlsrider View Post
                    on the road to Area Bfe

Comment

Great pics!!
                      Rob
                      1983 1100ES, 98' ST1100, 02' DR-Z400E and a few other 'bits and pieces'
                      Are you on the GSR Google Earth Map yet? http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...d.php?t=170533

Comment

trlsrider pics

Originally posted by azr View Post
                        Great pics!!
                        Yes, he has lots of great pics of the GK on road in Moab UT area. Great scenic location, nicely posed, nicely composed.
                        I have been showing him things about photobucket, but someone with iPad experience needs to help him further.

Comment

Originally posted by Redman View Post
                          Yes, he has lots of great pics of the GK on road in Moab UT area. Great scenic location, nicely posed, nicely composed.
                          I have been showing him things about photobucket, but someone with iPad experience needs to help him further.
                          Thanks for posting, Redman & trlsrider
                          sigpic
                          83 GS1100g
                          2006 Triumph Sprint ST 1050

Ohhhh!........Torque sweet Temptress.........always whispering.... a murmuring Siren

Comment

Way too many pictures to take down here. Redman is helping a lot but could help more if he would truck his GK down here and take some pics himself. I know everyone is on busy schedule so I will cut Redman and the rest of you a break and give you till end of next fall to come out here for a ride.

Comment

I did. Dang I hope the Mexican weather forecast is correct. It is chilly today and then hot tamale.
                              http://s650.photobucket.com/componen...svj4ixbap.jpeg

Comment

Originally posted by trlsrider View Post
                                Way too many pictures to take down here. Redman is helping a lot but could help more if he would truck his GK down here and take some pics himself. I know everyone is on busy schedule so I will cut Redman and the rest of you a break and give you till end of next fall to come out here for a ride.

Careful what you wish for. Hey! Hold a rally!
                                sigpic
                                83 GS1100g
                                2006 Triumph Sprint ST 1050

Ohhhh!........Torque sweet Temptress.........always whispering.... a murmuring Siren

Comment

Working...
                                X