No announcement yet.

anyone go for a ride today? Pics?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My 6:30am commute to work now includes the sunrise. (and 38-40 degrees on some mornings, like today, so ride)
    Found a place for a scene of sunrise and blueberry fields along side of road.

Last edited by Redman; 05-06-2016, 08:15 PM.

Had 850G for 14 years. Now have GK since 2005.
    GK at IndyMotoGP Suzuki Display... ... GK on GSResources Page ... ... Euro Trash Ego Machine .. ..3 mo'cykls.... update 2 mocykl

Comment

Dave, looks like a fabulous time/place to stop and take a p*ss, and a picture at the same time.
      Not why you actually stopped of course.
      "Only fe' collected the old way, has any value." from His Majesty O'Keefe (1954 film)
      1982 GS1100G- road bike, body, seat and suspension modded
      1990 GSX750F-(1127cc '92 GSXR engine) track bike, much re-engineered
      1987 Honda CBR600F Hurricane; hooligan bike, restored

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo Bill View Post
        Dave, looks like a fabulous time/place to stop and take a p*ss, and a picture at the same time.
        Actaully I was stepping back into lane of traffic on US31 for that picture. Bike is just off the edge of pavement.

Last edited by Redman; 05-06-2016, 09:25 PM.

GK at IndyMotoGP Suzuki Display... ... GK on GSResources Page ... ... Euro Trash Ego Machine .. ..3 mo'cykls.... update 2 mocykl

Comment

Took the L out for a shakeout ride....

Comment

Comment

Lovely G!

(aditional words for posting minimum.)
              "Only fe' collected the old way, has any value." from His Majesty O'Keefe (1954 film)
              1982 GS1100G- road bike, body, seat and suspension modded
              1990 GSX750F-(1127cc '92 GSXR engine) track bike, much re-engineered
              1987 Honda CBR600F Hurricane; hooligan bike, restored

Comment

I managed to get the GS1000 out for a jaunt today. Never rode it last year and it felt great to be on it as usual. I took our main highway to Creston to see Fred and did a few side road excursions just cause it felt so good.

'84 GS750EF (Oct 2015 BOM) '79 GS1000N (June 2007 BOM) My Flickr site http://www.flickr.com/photos/soates50/

Comment

The dual disc spokes look great.
                  Nice photo, Sandy.
                  2@ \'78 GS1000

Comment

Originally posted by steve murdoch View Post
                    The dual disc spokes look great.
                    Nice photo, Sandy.
                    Thanks Steve. The disks was the total of my wrenching last winter. I think I need a project.
                    '84 GS750EF (Oct 2015 BOM) '79 GS1000N (June 2007 BOM) My Flickr site http://www.flickr.com/photos/soates50/

Comment

Come get one Sandy, I have a few.

V
                      Gustov
                      80 GS 1100 LT, 83 1100 G "Scruffy"
                      81 GS 1000 G
                      79 GS 850 G
                      81 GS 850 L
                      83 GS 550 ES, 85 GS 550 ES
                      80 GS 550 L
                      86 450 Rebel, 70CL 70, Yamaha TTR125
                      2002 Honda 919
                      2004 Ural Gear up

Comment

Originally posted by Sandy View Post
                        I managed to get the GS1000 out for a jaunt today. Never rode it last year and it felt great to be on it as usual. I took our main highway to Creston to see Fred and did a few side road excursions just cause it felt so good.
                        That's a fine looking machine Sandy.

Went for a 150 mile loop to Lake Cavenaugh, camera was acting up, no photos. Had a "moment" on one corner, kinda of mad I missed judged it.
                        It was decreasing radius left, but it had a double apex, so when I thought I was through it, there was another one, even tighter and slighty downhill.
                        GS\'s since 1982: 55OMZ, 550ES, 750ET, (2) 1100ET\'s, 1100S, 1150ES. Current ride is an 83 Katana. Wifes bike is an 84 GS 1150ES

Comment

Got the little Triumph out today. First ride of the year.

Bob T. ~~ Play the GSR weekly photo game: Pic of Week Game
                          '83 GS1100E ~ '24 Triumph Speed 400 ~ '01 TRIUMPH TT600 ~ '67 HONDA CUB

Comment

Originally posted by Baatfam View Post
                            Got the little Triumph out today. First ride of the year.

Ah... where did you ride to, Bob ... ?

Comment

Got out for a 100 mile ride this afternoon.
                              One of the few interesting rides around here.
                              Running out of interesting scenes for pictures along that route (but that did not stop me).

Last edited by Redman; 05-08-2016, 07:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Redman View Post
                                Ah... where did you ride to, Bob ... ?
                                Just out to the Fox River. Rode up the west side and back down the east side.
                                That windmill in the picture has an interesting history....http://www.kaneforest.com/historicsi...nwindmill.aspx
                                Bob T. ~~ Play the GSR weekly photo game: Pic of Week Game
                                '83 GS1100E ~ '24 Triumph Speed 400 ~ '01 TRIUMPH TT600 ~ '67 HONDA CUB

Comment

Working...
                                X