No announcement yet.

anyone go for a ride today? Pics?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey, congrats on getting back on a proper GS...... and a really clean one at that. Enjoy.
    sigpic
    When consulting the magic 8 ball for advice, one must first ask it "will your answers be accurate?"

Glen
    -85 1150 es - Plus size supermodel.
    -Rusty old scooter.
    Other things I like to photograph.....instagram.com/gs_junkie
    https://www.instagram.com/glen_brenner/
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/152267...7713345317771/

Comment

Thanks Glen!
      I'm pretty pumped to be back on such mint little L... I am overly impressed with this little 650... It's quite revvy and goes like a bat out of heck above 4k rpm and quickly buries the 85mph speedo.

Nothing but smiles!
      Jedz Moto
      1980 Suzuki GS1000G
      1988 Honda GL1500-6
      2018 Triumph Bonneville T120-
      2020 Honda Monkey Z125
      2001 Honda Insight - 65MPG
      Originally posted by Hayabuser
      Cool is defined differently by different people... I'm sure the new rider down the block thinks his Ninja 250 is cool and why shouldn't he? Bikes are just cool.

Comment

It sat in a shed for two years, so in the cold months it got every part cleaned or rebuilt. The tank and the front guard I got off Ebay, almost new condition. And the motor was soda blasted and rebuilt with a little bit of extra bling, and the sidecovers were repaired and repainted. The only place I invested a bit of money was the cockpit, new parts and broken bits trash binned.

Comment

No such thing as too "polishy". Looks great.
          Current Bikes:
          2001 Yamaha FZ1 (bought same one back)

Comment

Older then me and looks better then me! Taking the Classic into work today! GORGEOUS weather finally!
            Jedz Moto
            1980 Suzuki GS1000G
            1988 Honda GL1500-6
            2020 Honda Monkey Z125
            Cool is defined differently by different people... I'm sure the new rider down the block thinks his Ninja 250 is cool and why shouldn't he? Bikes are just cool.

Comment

The GS Makes an Awesome Campus runner!!! Checking in with my managers to ensure their close outs are going Well!.. In the office now setting my self up for an early day out... Plan to jet by 3:00!

Campus is gorgeous this time of year!!!

The 650 and the Death Star... Well that's what the locals call our science center...

Hope my fellow NE GSR members get out today!
              Jedz Moto
              1980 Suzuki GS1000G
              1988 Honda GL1500-6
              2020 Honda Monkey Z125

Comment

Michigan, 5-21-16

"Only fe' collected the old way, has any value." from His Majesty O'Keefe (1954 film)
                1982 GS1100G- road bike, body, seat and suspension modded
                1990 GSX750F-(1127cc '92 GSXR engine) track bike, much re-engineered
                1987 Honda CBR600F Hurricane; hooligan bike, restored

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo Bill View Post
                  Michigan, 5-21-16
                  Berrien Springs, St Joe River.....?

Had 850G for 14 years. Now have GK since 2005.
                  GK at IndyMotoGP Suzuki Display... ... GK on GSResources Page ... ... Euro Trash Ego Machine .. ..3 mo'cykls.... update 2 mocykl

Comment

WHo went for ride today?
                    Not me.
                    But my son is.

My son & DIL went for weekend ride to Mackinaw & UP, ....so.... we have grandkids for the weekend.
                    He sent this picture

M119.
                    With trillium on slope across the road.

THis is as much of a ride as I went on

Had a good time at the playground.
                    No injurys this time.

Last edited by Redman; 05-21-2016, 09:09 PM.

Had 850G for 14 years. Now have GK since 2005.
                    GK at IndyMotoGP Suzuki Display... ... GK on GSResources Page ... ... Euro Trash Ego Machine .. ..3 mo'cykls.... update 2 mocykl

Comment

Met up with a buddy yesterday...

2022 Suzuki GSX-S1000GT
                      2007 Triumph Bonneville T100 w/sidecar

2005 Suzuki Hayabusa

Dave

Comment

Originally posted by Redman View Post
                        Berrien Springs, St Joe River.....?
                        Just bit north of Niles the Dawagiac river dam. The gun is in Niles at their river front park, on St. Joe river.
                        BiL
                        "Only fe' collected the old way, has any value." from His Majesty O'Keefe (1954 film)

Comment

Originally posted by Redman View Post
                          WHo went for ride today?
                          Not me.
                          But my son is.

My son & DIL went for weekend ride to Mackinaw & UP, ....so.... we have grandkids for the weekend.
                          He sent this picture

M119.
                          With trillium on slope across the road.
                          I wanna ride up to Painted Rocks this summer, or drive up and camp with my kayak.
                          PS: Why hide the plate, stolen bike?

Comment

Stellar Weekend! 230+ miles on the ole yet new to me GS650L. She's a keeper! +100 miles 2 up today. Bike ran great 2 up, the 673cc had NO complaints tugging us along even up hills in top gear.

Love my Girl, love she loves to ride with me, even on a machine that's older then the both of us!

Great weekend minus hitting some trenching rains this after noon.
                            Last edited by Jedz123; 05-22-2016, 09:45 PM.
                            Jedz Moto
                            1980 Suzuki GS1000G
                            1988 Honda GL1500-6
                            2020 Honda Monkey Z125

Comment

An extremely short but valuable ride today with Charmayne, her first after the accident, to see if she could handle being on the bike after the doctor allowed her to ride (she's not allowed to drive the car yet though). She did great in a very low stress environment so we'll give her some more seat time over the next several days.

The ride from the garage to the house was also my first after riding the FJR; actually had to look down at the bike just to make sure I was even on one . My 550T is so much lighter than that FJR.
                              Cowboy Up or Quit. - Run Free Lou and Rest in Peace

1981 GS550T - My First
                              1981 GS550L - My Eldest Daughter's - Now Sold
                              2007 GSF1250SA Bandit - My touring bike

Sit tall in the saddle Hold your head up high
                              Keep your eyes fixed where the trail meets the sky and live like you ain't afraid to die
                              and don't be scared, just enjoy your ride - Chris Ledoux, "The Ride"

Comment

Great pics Jedz!! Glad you had fun!!
                                No signature

Comment

Working...
                                X