• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Today...

No signature

Comment

Originally posted by trevor View Post
      Today...

The Jive Tomato, as Huggy Bear called it. What crappy cars those were.... They had sucked every ounce of performance out, that would be lucky to have 180HP. Plus they didn't stop or go around corners.....

Wait, that sounds like a GS. Never mind...
      sigpic
      09 Kaw C14 Rocket powered Barcalounger
      1983 GS1100e
      82\83 1100e Frankenbike
      1980 GS1260
      Previous 65 Suzuki 80 Scrambler, 76 KZ900, 02 GSF1200S, 81 GS1100e, 80 GS850G

Comment

Originally posted by cowboyup3371 View Post
        Rode down to Walton, KY via slab (I hate being on that) tonight for a Lee Parks Total Control class tomorrow. .......y
        Do post a complete report on that.

Had 850G for 14 years. Now have GK since 2005.
        GK at IndyMotoGP Suzuki Display... ... GK on GSResources Page ... ... Euro Trash Ego Machine .. ..3 mo'cykls.... update 2 mocykl

Comment

THAT!! is freakin' awesome!! it looks like every detail was paid attention to. What do you think the white box and speaker is for on the far right side??
          Rob
          1983 1100ES, 98' ST1100, 02' DR-Z400E and a few other 'bits and pieces'
          Are you on the GSR Google Earth Map yet? http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...d.php?t=170533

Comment

Originally posted by Redman View Post
            Do post a complete report on that.

Class was great today and I will when I get home tomorrow and can sit down on the laptop to type it all out
            Cowboy Up or Quit. - Run Free Lou and Rest in Peace

1981 GS550T - My First
            1981 GS550L - My Eldest Daughter's - Now Sold
            2007 GSF1250SA Bandit - My touring bike

Sit tall in the saddle Hold your head up high
            Keep your eyes fixed where the trail meets the sky and live like you ain't afraid to die
            and don't be scared, just enjoy your ride - Chris Ledoux, "The Ride"

Comment

Originally posted by azr View Post
              THAT!! is freakin' awesome!! it looks like every detail was paid attention to. What do you think the white box and speaker is for on the far right side??
              Rob, you are right...this guy had every detail covered! That's the police scanner!
              No signature

Comment

That's the police scanner!
                Radio. Look at 5:30 - 5:50. Was the Adam 12 squad car a AMC Matador ?

Last edited by bonanzadave; 07-31-2016, 11:01 AM.
                82 1100 EZ (red)

"You co-opting words of KV only thickens the scent of your BS. A thief and a putter-on of airs most foul. " JEEPRUSTY

Comment

First ride since the heart surgery....felt good to get out, but I may have been a little premature on my recovery, as I am very sore.

Bob T. ~~ Play the GSR weekly photo game: Pic of Week Game
                  '83 GS1100E ~ '24 Triumph Speed 400 ~ '01 TRIUMPH TT600 ~ '67 HONDA CUB

Comment

Glad to hear you went out for a ride and that you are on the mend. That is one beautiful bike! Thanks for posting...
                    No signature

Comment

Man that's one gorgeous Trophy!!!
                      Jedz Moto
                      1980 Suzuki GS1000G
                      1988 Honda GL1500-6
                      2018 Triumph Bonneville T120-
                      2020 Honda Monkey Z125
                      2001 Honda Insight - 65MPG
                      Originally posted by Hayabuser
                      Cool is defined differently by different people... I'm sure the new rider down the block thinks his Ninja 250 is cool and why shouldn't he? Bikes are just cool.

Comment

Nice photo. Where is this? I just might have to go there next week.
                        sigpic
                        83 GS1100g
                        2006 Triumph Sprint ST 1050

Ohhhh!........Torque sweet Temptress.........always whispering.... a murmuring Siren

Comment

Originally posted by Baatfam View Post
                          First ride since the heart surgery....felt good to get out, but I may have been a little premature on my recovery, as I am very sore.
                          Glad you're recovering!
                          BTW; is that the Fox river?
                          "Only fe' collected the old way, has any value." from His Majesty O'Keefe (1954 film)
                          1982 GS1100G- road bike, body, seat and suspension modded
                          1990 GSX750F-(1127cc '92 GSXR engine) track bike, much re-engineered
                          1987 Honda CBR600F Hurricane; hooligan bike, restored

Comment

Glad to hear you went out for a ride and that you are on the mend. That is one beautiful bike! Thanks for posting...
                            Thanks!

Originally posted by Jedz123 View Post
                            Man that's one gorgeous Trophy!!!
                            Not bad for an older 900....

Originally posted by Charlie G View Post

Nice photo. Where is this? I just might have to go there next week.
                            The Fox River just north of St Charles, IL

Originally posted by Buffalo Bill View Post
                            Glad you're recovering!
                            BTW; is that the Fox river?
                            Thanks and yes it is....
                            Bob T. ~~ Play the GSR weekly photo game: Pic of Week Game
                            '83 GS1100E ~ '24 Triumph Speed 400 ~ '01 TRIUMPH TT600 ~ '67 HONDA CUB

Comment

I just had to post this pic my wife put on her facebook page today.... makes me smile. You will notice she has added a very nice wicker basket to her 81 Honda Passport...making it even more awesome!

No signature

Comment

My wife is envious! Nice scenery there too.
                                Roger

Current rides
                                1983 GS 850G
                                2003 FJR 1300A
                                Gone but not forgotten 1985 Rebel 250, 1991 XT225, 2004 KLR650, 1981 GS850G, 1982 GS1100GL, 2002 DL1000, 2005 KLR650, 2003 KLX400

Comment

Working...
                                X