anyone go for a ride today? Pics?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Carter Turk View Post
    Hey Vince, that was a fun ride, chasing Charlie on the 650.
    104 degrees when we got to Republic, as I recall.
    Can't remember what year that was.
    Sounds like a good loop, what 650 + miles?
    I looked it up in my GS650g file and we did the PNW traveling rally to Republic in 2011. 2010 we were at your place Vince and rode around Mt. St. Helens. Both were good times.
    sigpic
    83 GS1100g
    2006 Triumph Sprint ST 1050

Ohhhh!........Torque sweet Temptress.........always whispering.... a murmuring Siren

Comment

Originally posted by Hayabuser View Post
      Had my non-Suzuki out today...

I hope it's not permanently leaning to the right after I rode in the sidecar..... The pulling to the right on acceleration and the left on braking was a bit scary....
      sigpic
      09 Kaw C14 Rocket powered Barcalounger
      1983 GS1100e
      82\83 1100e Frankenbike
      1980 GS1260
      Previous 65 Suzuki 80 Scrambler, 76 KZ900, 02 GSF1200S, 81 GS1100e, 80 GS850G

Comment

Man! I've got a couple of years to get a bike with a sidecar. My kid is 1 and I'd love to have a sidecar to take her out in once she's big enough.

Comment

Originally posted by gordinho80 View Post
          Man! I've got a couple of years to get a bike with a sidecar. My kid is 1 and I'd love to have a sidecar to take her out in once she's big enough.
          My daughter is the reason I built the sidecar rig! I put it together just before she turned two, she's four now and still loves riding in it!

2022 Suzuki GSX-S1000GT
          2007 Triumph Bonneville T100 w/sidecar

2005 Suzuki Hayabusa

Dave

Comment

Another Saturday morning with the Kat boys, had a few extras this week which was nice...

1982 GS450E - The Wee Beastie
            1984 GSX750S Katana 7/11 - Kit Kat - BOTM May 2020

sigpic

450 Refresh thread: https://www.thegsresources.com/_foru...-GS450-Refresh

Katana 7/11 thread: http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...84-Katana-7-11

Comment

Originally posted by Hayabuser View Post
              My daughter is the reason I built the sidecar rig! I put it together just before she turned two, she's four now and still loves riding in it!

Great photo, Dave.
              2@ \'78 GS1000

Comment

Originally posted by pete View Post
                Another Saturday morning with the Kat boys, had a few extras this week which was nice...
                Not something you see around the NW. I've seen one pass through town with Canadian plates about 10 years ago.

Katman's not too far away, visited him a couple of times, but otherwise, no Kat sightings.
                GS\'s since 1982: 55OMZ, 550ES, 750ET, (2) 1100ET\'s, 1100S, 1150ES. Current ride is an 83 Katana. Wifes bike is an 84 GS 1150ES

Comment

That's quite sad indeed! There's usually at least two or three on the Saturday morning rides and every now and then we'll have a bunch turn up.

Once mine's done it will replace the 450 for the Saturday morning rides, can't wait!
                  1982 GS450E - The Wee Beastie
                  1984 GSX750S Katana 7/11 - Kit Kat - BOTM May 2020

sigpic

450 Refresh thread: https://www.thegsresources.com/_foru...-GS450-Refresh

Katana 7/11 thread: http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...84-Katana-7-11

Comment

Got out on the 750 for a quick spin before dinner and catch a tag in the riding game....I say this every time I ride my 750....I really need to ride this bike more often. Such a good running bike...sounds great with the exhaust and it handles extremely well!

No signature

Comment

Rode to the Ashokan Reservoir. Its 12 miles long and 1 mile wide. It is one of several reservoirs created to provide water to New York City. Its deepest point is 190 feet down and it holds 122.9 billon gallons. Construction started in 1907 and it was filled between 1912 and 1914. About 2000 residents were displaced and had to relocate along with their homes and businesses'. Those people were not very happy.
                      1982 GS 550 L

Comment

Visited the char'd remains of my favorite bridge...

So racked about 100 miles on the 250 and found another covered bridge relatively close to me(5 miles from my house)... Much smaller...

After getting tired of the GT250 I blasted out the old and cheap "Non-Runner" GS650G
                        They looks so good together...

Trying to get as much time in as I can... Winter is upon us. Maybe...
                        Jedz Moto
                        1980 Suzuki GS1000G
                        1988 Honda GL1500-6
                        2018 Triumph Bonneville T120-
                        2020 Honda Monkey Z125
                        2001 Honda Insight - 65MPG
                        Originally posted by Hayabuser
                        Cool is defined differently by different people... I'm sure the new rider down the block thinks his Ninja 250 is cool and why shouldn't he? Bikes are just cool.

Comment

That is sad to see that bridge burned to a crisp Jedz. Looks like it was an adventurous crossing.

Ed
                          GS750TZ V&H/4-1, Progressive Shocks, Rebuilt MC/braided line, Tarozzi Stabilizer[Seq#2312]
                          GS750TZ Parts Bike [Seq#6036]
                          GSX-R750Y (Sold)

my opinion shouldn't be taken as gospel or in any way that would lead you to believe otherwise (30Sep2021)
                          Originally posted by GSXR7ED
                          Forums are pretty much unrecognizable conversations; simply because it's a smorgasbord of feedback...from people we don't know. It's not too difficult to ignore the things that need to be bypassed.

Comment

Gorgeous day to be unemployed today.

2022 Suzuki GSX-S1000GT
                            2007 Triumph Bonneville T100 w/sidecar

2005 Suzuki Hayabusa

Dave

Comment

Went for a ride tonight wearing exactly none of the gear. Sneakers, shorts, t shirt, and no helmet.. and under the influence. Rode around town as the lifeblood of a wretched summer slips away. I'm happy to see it go, sad at small amount of riding done on my real bike.
                              http://
                              sigpic
                              When consulting the magic 8 ball for advice, one must first ask it "will your answers be accurate?"

Glen
                              -85 1150 es - Plus size supermodel.
                              -Rusty old scooter.
                              Other things I like to photograph.....instagram.com/gs_junkie
                              https://www.instagram.com/glen_brenner/
                              https://www.flickr.com/photos/152267...7713345317771/

Comment

Nice photo!
                                Looks like you were riding fast, the bike is in it's lowest gear.
                                Not one reflector on your bike, tsk-tsk bad boy.
                                "Only fe' collected the old way, has any value." from His Majesty O'Keefe (1954 film)
                                1982 GS1100G- road bike, body, seat and suspension modded
                                1990 GSX750F-(1127cc '92 GSXR engine) track bike, much re-engineered
                                1987 Honda CBR600F Hurricane; hooligan bike, restored

Comment

Working...
                                X