No announcement yet.

anyone go for a ride today? Pics?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A bunch of people are seeing double around those parts now.

Eric

Comment

very nice

nice pics i must say, they look good together

Comment

how do i change my username

Comment

That is too frickin' funny, what are the odds. A set of twins!!
          Rob
          1983 1100ES, 98' ST1100, 02' DR-Z400E and a few other 'bits and pieces'
          Are you on the GSR Google Earth Map yet? http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...d.php?t=170533

Comment

I also have some pic's from this past Wednesday's ride.
            I didn't want to bump down Vmass' excellent photo for all to see so I didn't post them yesterday.

As the weather is beyond nice out finally, all of the fair weather "bikers" come out of the woodwork.
            Here are some fine examples from Bike Night:

2004 Triumph Speed Four 600...

Too many pic's for forum limit, continued...

Comment

Some more...

Working NOS set-up...

The retired gentleman in the green shirt owns/drives this!

Made from a drop tank from a fighter jet.
              Chevy LT1 powered.

Eric

Comment

it may be just me, but from looking at the size of the helmets hanging off the mirrors, you nevada boys have some BIG heads.

Comment

Me and Mrs. old skool went riding today,2up round trip of 113 miles, stopped in Orville Ohio, mmmm Smuckers, had to get you a pic of that, then proceeded onto our primary mission, to go to what we feel is the best damn barbecue anywhere, in Columbia Ohio just south of Strasburg, a place called Hog Heaven, best pulled pork/ribs/brisket/chicken I ever eaten, been here several times, worth the trip no matter what you ride or drive. They also have an awesome fish sandwich, and calling it a sandwich is really only because they put a nice big bun on both sides of it, but the fillet is actually the size of the sole of my boot, too big to be called a sandwich. Anyway, here's some pics, hope you drool over the food. Sorry about the pics, camera phone, forgot the regular camera. Even with high winds today, still got 44mpg today.

Comment

Originally posted by old_skool View Post
                    Me and Mrs. old skool went riding today,2up round trip of 113 miles, stopped in Orville Ohio, mmmm Smuckers, had to get you a pic of that, then proceeded onto our primary mission, to go to what we feel is the best damn barbecue anywhere, in Columbia Ohio just south of Strasburg, a place called Hog Heaven, best pulled pork/ribs/brisket/chicken I ever eaten, been here several times, worth the trip no matter what you ride or drive. They also have an awesome fish sandwich, and calling it a sandwich is really only because they put a nice big bun on both sides of it, but the fillet is actually the size of the sole of my boot, too big to be called a sandwich. Anyway, here's some pics, hope you drool over the food. Sorry about the pics, camera phone, forgot the regular camera. Even with high winds today, still got 44mpg today.

Looks like a good reason for a ride.

Comment

I was the only Zuk there, the rest were all Hardley Damnitsons, there were about another 15 or more bikes around the side, and about another 10 or more had just pulled out, didn't take pics of all of them, but once you seen one....
                      Although, while we were there, a Katana pulled up, sat in the lot a few, I think saw the majority of the bikes, felt intimidated, (can only assume since he was a young kid) and left. His loss!

Comment

Me and by buddy Sheldon went to Saltspring,one of BC's Gulf Islands.

Watched this guy turning this DHC Beaver around,Sheldon was impressed.Been on the West coast to long(all my life),it was cool but I've seen it before.Long time airhead of not the BMW kind

Comment

Hey Greg, glad you Sheldon had a good ride today. Great pics too. Looking forward to June 2!!!
                          No signature

Comment

Got out today for a run up to Cow Bay and on to Duncan with Rob (AZR) and Richard (Gearhead13) Great ride, saw tons of bikes out today, Got tired of waving, felt like I was in a parade! Got some fast running in through some great back road twisties! First time riding with Richard, looking forward to a summer of riding with him. We are getting quite the GSR group here on our tiny Island.
                            No signature

Comment

Was "a ride" ....

Also walked back out there at sunset.

Next weekend will have better "ride" pictures.

Last edited by Redman; 05-13-2012, 10:48 AM.

Had 850G for 14 years. Now have GK since 2005.
                              GK at IndyMotoGP Suzuki Display... ... GK on GSResources Page ... ... Euro Trash Ego Machine .. ..3 mo'cykls.... update 2 mocykl

Comment

Originally posted by trevor View Post
                                Got out today for a run up to Cow Bay and on to Duncan with Rob (AZR) and Richard (Gearhead13) Great ride, saw tons of bikes out today, Got tired of waving, felt like I was in a parade! Got some fast running in through some great back road twisties! First time riding with Richard, looking forward to a summer of riding with him. We are getting quite the GSR group here on our tiny Island.
                                Was lots of fun guys, thanks.
                                If I could of I would have taken a pic of that guy on the bobber, looked like his butt was right on the rear tire. In fact he was sitting lower than the tire
                                I filled up in Duncan and checked my mileage, 43 mpg!!
                                Last edited by Guest; 05-13-2012, 04:13 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X