No announcement yet.

anyone go for a ride today? Pics?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope to make my 900f look that good some day.
    "Thought he, it is a wicked world in all meridians; I'll die a pagan."
    ~Herman Melville

2016 1200 Superlow
    1982 CB900f

Comment

Rode up to Muskegon, just to see the spectical of Muskegon Bike Time.

Rode thru and did find a place to park

Six or seven blocks of this:

Got some thing to eat at one of the food vendors.
      THen headed out of that mess.

Last edited by Redman; 07-15-2017, 07:46 PM.

Had 850G for 14 years. Now have GK since 2005.
      GK at IndyMotoGP Suzuki Display... ... GK on GSResources Page ... ... Euro Trash Ego Machine .. ..3 mo'cykls.... update 2 mocykl

Comment

Got out for a little breakfast run today.
        IMG_20170716_081625669_HDR.jpg
        ~Herman Melville

2016 1200 Superlow
        1982 CB900f

Comment

Sadly, much of what I love about this town is going away as more and more development destroys the farmland.
          IMG_20170716_083913050.jpg
          ~Herman Melville

2016 1200 Superlow
          1982 CB900f

Comment

Originally posted by GS1150Pilot View Post
            Sadly, much of what I love about this town is going away as more and more development destroys the farmland.
            [ATTACH=CONFIG]51902[/ATTACH]
            Hey Pilot,

I'm sure Chandler is all development now...Gilbert is next.

Nice ride btw. I like the white gixxer rims. (At least they look like the ones I had on my first bike) Your bike looks mean and fast! What a cool combo!!! Thanks for sharing.

Ed
            GS750TZ V&H/4-1, Progressive Shocks, Rebuilt MC/braided line, Tarozzi Stabilizer[Seq#2312]
            GS750TZ Parts Bike [Seq#6036]
            GSX-R750Y (Sold)

my opinion shouldn't be taken as gospel or in any way that would lead you to believe otherwise (30Sep2021)
            Originally posted by GSXR7ED
            Forums are pretty much unrecognizable conversations; simply because it's a smorgasbord of feedback...from people we don't know. It's not too difficult to ignore the things that need to be bypassed.

Comment

Took a spin over the Wicklow gap to Anne's coffee shop in Laragh.
              Four hours in the saddle for a return of 138 miles.
              Ireland has some really good twisty roads.
              Unfortunately the scenery is too distracting at least that's my excuse.
              Sat outside on Anne's deck and was looking at this 'new' bike beside me for nearly a full minute before I twigged. Hey it's an RD350LC. It was that good.
              97 R1100R
              Previous
              80 GS850G, 79 Z400B, 85 R100RT, 80 Z650D, 76 CB200

Comment

Originally posted by Brendan W View Post
                Sat outside on Anne's deck and was looking at this 'new' bike beside me for nearly a full minute before I twigged. Hey it's an RD350LC. It was that good.
                Ireland is easily the most beautiful country I have driven through, followed by Scotland and France.
                ~Herman Melville

2016 1200 Superlow
                1982 CB900f

Comment

Originally posted by GSXR7ED View Post
                  Hey Pilot,

I'm sure Chandler is all development now...Gilbert is next.

Nice ride btw. I like the white gixxer rims. (At least they look like the ones I had on my first bike) Your bike looks mean and fast! What a cool combo!!! Thanks for sharing.

Ed
                  Yeah, Ed. Gilbert was so beautiful when I moved up here in 2000. Less than two decades later and it is becoming a lot like Chandler. I may have to move out to Queen Creek.

And yes, they are '88 GSXR wheels (and forks, rotors, etc.). The bike handles incredibly well with these mods.
                  ~Herman Melville

2016 1200 Superlow
                  1982 CB900f

Comment

Visiting with Lurch and his awesome wife Mrs. Lurch for a couple of days. They truly know how to host a vacation; riding bikes, swimming in the pool, shooting guns, throwing shoes, relaxing to good food, good brews and swapping good times with great folks. Tomorrow I venture out to continue my loop back to VT. Great times!
                    Jedz Moto
                    1980 Suzuki GS1000G
                    1988 Honda GL1500-6
                    2018 Triumph Bonneville T120-
                    2020 Honda Monkey Z125
                    2001 Honda Insight - 65MPG
                    Originally posted by Hayabuser
                    Cool is defined differently by different people... I'm sure the new rider down the block thinks his Ninja 250 is cool and why shouldn't he? Bikes are just cool.

Comment

Originally posted by Brendan W View Post
                      The Mrs spent a few days at Glendalough in May - she was well impressed. The trip was an ancestry thingy with her sister to Ballycastle, Belfast & Dublin...... I was too busy working.
                      -Mal

"The only reason for time is so that everything doesn't happen at once." - B. Banzai

78 GS750E

Comment

Originally posted by GS1150Pilot View Post
                        [ATTACH=CONFIG]51902[/ATTACH]
                        Your 1150 looks stunning!!!
                        Jedz Moto
                        1980 Suzuki GS1000G
                        1988 Honda GL1500-6
                        2018 Triumph Bonneville T120-
                        2020 Honda Monkey Z125
                        2001 Honda Insight - 65MPG
                        Originally posted by Hayabuser
                        Cool is defined differently by different people... I'm sure the new rider down the block thinks his Ninja 250 is cool and why shouldn't he? Bikes are just cool.

Comment

A short ride today but of the 4-legged kind as I'm in Colorado to finally pick up and transport Lou (the horse in my avatar) back to Ohio. It has been 5 long years since I saw her and 6 since my last ride. Although I'm waiting on an unexpected trailer brake repair, I hope to be on the road home by Friday morning
                          Cowboy Up or Quit. - Run Free Lou and Rest in Peace

1981 GS550T - My First
                          1981 GS550L - My Eldest Daughter's - Now Sold
                          2007 GSF1250SA Bandit - My touring bike

Sit tall in the saddle Hold your head up high
                          Keep your eyes fixed where the trail meets the sky and live like you ain't afraid to die
                          and don't be scared, just enjoy your ride - Chris Ledoux, "The Ride"

Comment

I needed to replace a nail gun but none of the Home Depot stores near here had one. Closest one available was 60 miles away in Santa Fe so after work I headed North. Nice night for a ride and all of the thunderstorms off in the distance made for quite a light show. The rack I put on last weekend really worked out nicely.

Santa Fe has to have every building look like part of a pueblo. I like the style as Albuquerque's Home Depot's are all drab and square.

Attached Files
                            Last edited by Burque73; 07-19-2017, 12:51 AM.
                            Roger

Current rides
                            1983 GS 850G
                            2003 FJR 1300A
                            Gone but not forgotten 1985 Rebel 250, 1991 XT225, 2004 KLR650, 1981 GS850G, 1982 GS1100GL, 2002 DL1000, 2005 KLR650, 2003 KLX400

Comment

Any excuse for a ride is a good one.
                              GS\'s since 1982: 55OMZ, 550ES, 750ET, (2) 1100ET\'s, 1100S, 1150ES. Current ride is an 83 Katana. Wifes bike is an 84 GS 1150ES

Comment

Originally posted by Jedz123 View Post
                                Your 1150 looks stunning!!!
                                Jedz, coming from you, that means a lot. Thank you!
                                ~Herman Melville

2016 1200 Superlow
                                1982 CB900f

Comment

Working...
                                X