No announcement yet.

anyone go for a ride today? Pics?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

went for a ride this morning stopped at the lake got a couple nice pics this is my favorite

Comment

Actually, I went out for a weekend/overnight getaway ride around NH with my wife for our anniversary....here are a few stops yesterday taken on the Piscataquog River and then at Dublin Pond....and one taken today at Lake Sunapee. Great way to enjoy a weekend....

Comment

Originally posted by lurch12_2000 View Post
        Actually, I went out for a weekend/overnight getaway ride around NH with my wife for our anniversary....here are a few stops yesterday taken on the Piscataquog River and then at Dublin Pond....and one taken today at Lake Sunapee. Great way to enjoy a weekend....
        Nice pics, your poor wife's probably saying...Damn...that bike gets the close up and I'm the accidental background....
        Hope you guys had a good time, don't you just love this time of year

Comment

Originally posted by bubby View Post
          went for a ride this morning stopped at the lake got a couple nice pics this is my favorite
          The more white bikes I see, the more I think that will be my new color after this winter of 12/13, I'd have to go with white wheels as well, looks classy, also need some striping to accent it. Nice looking bike.

Comment

I didn't go for a ride today, but yesterday I had to teach the ERC (now renamed BRC2) in Duluth. It's a 2 1/2 hour ride there from my house. Here are the only pictures I took.

These were taken at the rest area in McGregor, MN. The sign tells it all; a long, mostly straight ride through bog land, the highway was built on the bog so it is kind of bumpy. You might notice that's my 850 I'm riding. I had to quickly make it rideable, put new tires on, several other things, like brake pads and so on. I rode it all winter and put her away wet, rusty (not much) and dirty to ride my much nicer 1100G. I think she got jealous and sabatoged the 1100, as it went on the fritz Sunday night on my ride back to the campground after finishing up my teaching weekend in Duluth.
            When I get a chance I'll probably start a new thread on the bike woes, and my "woe is me" story.
            Oh yeah, there were Pirate Parades everywhere, and I almost got stuck in one, until they found the bar they were looking for along that highway in a smaller town (don't blink) than McGregor.
            Last edited by Guest; 05-13-2012, 10:00 PM.

Comment

thanks old skool i love the white but its hard to keep clean wanna repaint it this year i newer brighter white with metalic flake so it sparkles lol the metalic flake is my wifes idea i think it will look nice though the trips i have a re flame strips i want those painted on but i know thats gonna be $$$

Comment

Had to run to Milton and I decided to take the back way in!... Great day for a ride!

Hope you guys get out today that are up in my neck of the woods!!! Just gorgeous today!
                Jedz Moto
                1980 Suzuki GS1000G
                1988 Honda GL1500-6
                2018 Triumph Bonneville T120-
                2020 Honda Monkey Z125
                2001 Honda Insight - 65MPG
                Originally posted by Hayabuser
                Cool is defined differently by different people... I'm sure the new rider down the block thinks his Ninja 250 is cool and why shouldn't he? Bikes are just cool.

Comment

It looks like a great place for a ride and on a perfect day too!

Eric

Comment

jedz123,
                    Great looking bike, but I think I'd park it a little farther from the pavement. Scratching that bike would ruin my day.
                    Niels

Comment

Sunday night I'm sitting around the house thinking about my buddy Glenn who was on his way back from Nevada on his Kawa Concourse. I started to think, if I took the Ferry to Port Angeles Monday morning I could meet him in Kelso Wa and we could ride back up the coast and back to Victoria. My wife gave the ok I texted my work said I needed a couple of personal days and left in the morning. 800kms later I was back home Wed. morning and working in the afternoon. Here are some pics... Oh and the Suzy didn't miss a beat and we did some fast runnin!!
                      Tied down on the ferry...

lunch in Hoodsport Wa

coming into Port Angeles with the Olympics in the background

coffee in Hoquiam Wa

Ruby's beach

Glenn on his very fast Kawa!!

Coming home to Victoria..Cell phone pics, sorry.
                      No signature

Comment

Thanks for sharing Trevor, looks like you had a blast! Definitely a good decision
                        1982 GS450E - The Wee Beastie
                        1984 GSX750S Katana 7/11 - Kit Kat - BOTM May 2020

sigpic

450 Refresh thread: https://www.thegsresources.com/_foru...-GS450-Refresh

Katana 7/11 thread: http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...84-Katana-7-11

Comment

Trevor, you are a experienced rider and really should step up to an 1100E.
                          His bike would not seem so fast then.

Just sayin'

Eric

Comment

Went out for a ride yesterday evening. The girlfriend came home from work and wanted to take the bike to Hot Dog Johnny's, which is about an hour away, most of the roads being decently twisty. Who am I to argue with that awesome idea? So away we went. Had a lovely evening and killed many bugs together. Plus had delicious hot dogs and fresh made birch beer

Sorry no pics from yesterday, too busy having fun. But it did happen I swear!!

Comment

Birch beer, yum!
                              She sounds like a keeper.

Eric

Comment

Fantastic looking weather, great pictures. Lucky buggers! Must have been a bit hard to keeping up with Glen. Nice thing about a newer bike that's for sure.
                                Rob
                                1983 1100ES, 98' ST1100, 02' DR-Z400E and a few other 'bits and pieces'
                                Are you on the GSR Google Earth Map yet? http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...d.php?t=170533

Comment

Working...
                                X