No announcement yet.

anyone go for a ride today? Pics?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had my first real ride in almost 10 years on my 450 today after getting it registered

No pic's or video I'm afraid, and it wasn't that long a ride... it's also our summer here so it was quite warm too
    1982 GS450E - The Wee Beastie
    1984 GSX750S Katana 7/11 - Kit Kat - BOTM May 2020

sigpic

450 Refresh thread: https://www.thegsresources.com/_foru...-GS450-Refresh

Katana 7/11 thread: http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...84-Katana-7-11

Comment

yep trying to get out every day!
      No signature

Comment

Was a chilly 28* F coming home the other night.... I need better gloves.

Comment

Originally posted by DrunkenChekhov View Post
          Was a chilly 28* F coming home the other night.... I need better gloves.

And some tall boots.

Daniel

Comment

A couple of extremely short video's from today's riding.
            First one, is just on the way to Moto-source motorcycle shop in Reno.

Swinging by the only outdoor temp. gauge at the Honda dealer ( a toasty 48!) and then off to play in traffic!

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Back to work at home on the '78 mock up...

Daniel

Comment

Got home around 2.30am this morning after a brisk 50km 120kph run in hellish winds.Nice to have a big heavy gs which shrugs off the elements.One eye on the eclipse while on the motorway and got home in time to watch the moon disappear .Gave up around 4.00am

Comment

Took a small spin on the Skunk I purchased in October but pickd up this week. It seems to run OK. The brakes in front don't work irght. Its more of a project than Atiicpated.

Nothing but untapped potential!
                sigpic Too old, too many bikes, too many cars, too many things

Comment

Had the annual toy run today here in Adelaide, Australia. Was a big day, pretty sure I spotted myself on the news coverage.

Comment

Well, no pics, but took about a five minute run around the neighborhood to get the Seafoam mix throughout the fuel system. Had just planned to run the bike in the garage, but decided to take it out for a run.

Didn't want to take the time to get my new warmer jacket from upstairs, so just grabbed my full mesh. Got fairly brisk quickly.

I stil hate putting the bike away for winter.

Comment

out for a ride

Got out with a few buddies for a hamburger run out to Canoe Cove. Rode around the ocean and out to some farmland in Saanich. Sunny and 6 or 7 degrees C. We put on about 80kms. Great to get out on Dec 11th in Canada! Gotta love Victoria BC!!
                      All four Japanese brands represented too.
                      No signature

Comment

I went out for about an hour today, 80 F, dead of winter............I hope to do some real riding during my holiday vacation. I take off between Christmas and New Years every year. The weather should be good and traffic is down a bit.

Comment

Was out today for 2 hours, dead of winter, 40 degrees, central mass , Ice on the sides of many of the roads. Still had a great ride on local back roads. Weak link is still the gloves. Need brush guards.

Comment

Got out for 60kms taday. Temp around 4 degrees (38) in the sun. My bike is running awesome! You can tell it originally came from Alberta as 4 degrees doesn't bother it at all!
                            Sorry had to go pee.
                            No signature

Comment

Pretty bad that I can tell where that photo was taken because of the porta-john! That was behind the Farmer's Market on Island View Road. I've been riding everyday as well. Today I fired up the 'ole Hog and used it for my commute. Heated seats are good!

Originally posted by trevor View Post
                              Got out for 60kms taday. Temp around 4 degrees (38) in the sun. My bike is running awesome! You can tell it originally came from Alberta as 4 degrees doesn't bother it at all!
                              Sorry had to go pee.
                              IBA# 12860
                              Iron Butt SS1000 & BB1500
                              1984 KZ1100R
                              2008 Kawasaki KLR650
                              2011 Concours 1400

Comment

Originally posted by eddie21 View Post
                                Pretty bad that I can tell where that photo was taken because of the porta-john! That was behind the Farmer's Market on Island View Road. I've been riding everyday as well. Today I fired up the 'ole Hog and used it for my commute. Heated seats are good!
                                You are correct SIR!!
                                You got a pic of your bike?
                                If you are ever looking for anyone to ride with 4 of us went out yesterday. And talk of going out this weekend weather permitting of course.
                                No signature

Comment

Working...
                                X