No announcement yet.

anyone go for a ride today? Pics?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nope Roger I dont. I actually do miss living in Albuquerque though I didn’t care for the drivers much.
    Cowboy Up or Quit. - Run Free Lou and Rest in Peace

1981 GS550T - My First
    1981 GS550L - My Eldest Daughter's - Now Sold
    2007 GSF1250SA Bandit - My touring bike

Sit tall in the saddle Hold your head up high
    Keep your eyes fixed where the trail meets the sky and live like you ain't afraid to die
    and don't be scared, just enjoy your ride - Chris Ledoux, "The Ride"

Comment

I whipped out my little unit yesterday.

fullsizeoutput_730.jpg
      2022 Suzuki GSX-S1000GT
      2007 Triumph Bonneville T100 w/sidecar

2005 Suzuki Hayabusa

Dave

Comment

Originally posted by Hayabuser View Post
        I whipped out my little unit yesterday.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]60225[/ATTACH]
        Whoa there. Let's keep it clean. This is a family friendly forum.
        Larry

'79 GS 1000E
        '93 Honda ST 1100 SOLD-- now residing in Arizona.
        '18 Triumph Tiger 800 (gone too soon)
        '19 Triumph Tiger 800 Christmas 2018 to me from me.
        '01 BMW R1100RL project purchased from a friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Jedz123 View Post
          I will be in the area from the 15th to the 21st of June. I understand life is busy (7 day +70 hour work weeks planned yet again this week and maybe next). So if our timing doesn't jive that's fine. I'll be stealing pictures of your mountains with the Bonneville while I'm out there! You should reach out to my best friend that's in Albuquerque as well. He doesn't have his MC in NM but he's an awesome guy.

Best,
          Sounds like there may be a day or two before I leave that we can meet up. You will absolutely love the road up to the Crest. It's 20 minutes from town and climbs something like 4,000 feet in 13.5 miles.

Originally posted by trevor View Post
          Hey buddy, I'll be around the Gran Canyon around June 7th...
          Man, we'll just miss each other. I'll be passing through that area a week later.
          Roger

Current rides
          1983 GS 850G
          2003 FJR 1300A
          Gone but not forgotten 1985 Rebel 250, 1991 XT225, 2004 KLR650, 1981 GS850G, 1982 GS1100GL, 2002 DL1000, 2005 KLR650, 2003 KLX400

Comment

I'll be in Rapid City SD on the 7th... Bummer
            Jedz Moto
            1980 Suzuki GS1000G
            1988 Honda GL1500-6
            2018 Triumph Bonneville T120-
            2020 Honda Monkey Z125
            2001 Honda Insight - 65MPG
            Originally posted by Hayabuser
            Cool is defined differently by different people... I'm sure the new rider down the block thinks his Ninja 250 is cool and why shouldn't he? Bikes are just cool.

Comment

Finally got a nice dry and sunny Saturday morning for the first time in a few weeks yesterday.

Untitled by starpoint73, on Flickr
              1982 GS450E - The Wee Beastie
              1984 GSX750S Katana 7/11 - Kit Kat - BOTM May 2020

sigpic

450 Refresh thread: https://www.thegsresources.com/_foru...-GS450-Refresh

Katana 7/11 thread: http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...84-Katana-7-11

Comment

I got out today to enjoy the wonderful sunshine!

2022 Suzuki GSX-S1000GT
                2007 Triumph Bonneville T100 w/sidecar

2005 Suzuki Hayabusa

Dave

Comment

Looks gorgeous!!!
                  Jedz Moto
                  1980 Suzuki GS1000G
                  1988 Honda GL1500-6
                  2020 Honda Monkey Z125
                  Cool is defined differently by different people... I'm sure the new rider down the block thinks his Ninja 250 is cool and why shouldn't he? Bikes are just cool.

Comment

40 degF aint the 85 I had experienced in Florida the past week, but is good enough to go for a short ride.

Hardest part was getting out the driveway that had packed down snow that turned to ice, and now soft.

Didnt do any Jedz stuff, Only went about 20 miles, but was good to get out for a while

maybe shoulda had the liner in the riding pants, but at 40 degF was okay for a short ride.
                    And only needed the gloves on #1 or 2 setting (of 5).
                    Was some wet spots from snow bank melting and running onto the road, which is why temps closer to freezing is, in a way, better.

Went for only short ride.
                    THe limit was not the temperature, not the available time, not my enthusiasm..... the limit was that I had too much coffee this morning...
                    Last edited by Redman; 02-23-2020, 05:36 PM.

Had 850G for 14 years. Now have GK since 2005.
                    GK at IndyMotoGP Suzuki Display... ... GK on GSResources Page ... ... Euro Trash Ego Machine .. ..3 mo'cykls.... update 2 mocykl

Comment

I went about 40 miles this afternoon, that was lovely. fiftyish degrees.
                      Aaaah.
                      "I have come to believe that all life is precious." -- Eastman, TWD6.4

1999 Triumph Legend 900 TT

Comment

20200223_144135.jpg I took my little XR400R out for some dual sporting in the NC mountains.

Comment

Hit the 40's!!! Took the Bonneville out and am working on getting the Alloy 17" conversion sorted. Shaved 20.4 lbs off the bike by swapping out the steel spoke rims. The bike is a happy bike now! Wowsers the performance gain is night and day.

This should make road side repairs and tire sourcing easier when I travel across the country. Need to sort out the ABS wizardry now. Yeah, you need to play with software when changing your wheels on modern bikes.
                          Jedz Moto
                          1980 Suzuki GS1000G
                          1988 Honda GL1500-6
                          2020 Honda Monkey Z125

Comment

Originally posted by Jedz123 View Post
                            Hit the 40's!!! Took the Bonneville out and am working on getting the Alloy 17" conversion sorted. Shaved 20.4 lbs off the bike by swapping out the steel spoke rims. The bike is a happy bike now! Wowsers the performance gain is night and day.

This should make road side repairs and tire sourcing easier when I travel across the country. Need to sort out the ABS wizardry now. Yeah, you need to play with software when changing your wheels on modern bikes.
                            Take the barbecue off the back for even more "performance gains"...lol..
                            No signature

Comment

Originally posted by trevor View Post
                              Take the barbecue off the back for even more "performance gains"...lol..
                              The barbeque.....:-D
                              Current Bikes:
                              2001 Yamaha FZ1 (bought same one back)

Comment

That thing allows me to do +30K miles a year. I get allot of flack about it but hey it works great!! My laptop stays dry on my commute to and from work and my clothes stay dry when I'm out on my 3-5K mile trips living off the bike. Going to be essential for my 10K mile trip of June ( SO PUMPED ABOUT)!

That case has been with me for years, hell I bet it has more miles than most motorcycles.
                                Jedz Moto
                                1980 Suzuki GS1000G
                                1988 Honda GL1500-6
                                2020 Honda Monkey Z125

Comment

Working...
                                X