No announcement yet.

anyone go for a ride today? Pics?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No, Allot of Denso in these new Triumphs. The loom is a Triumph made part though.
    Jedz Moto
    1980 Suzuki GS1000G
    1988 Honda GL1500-6
    2018 Triumph Bonneville T120-
    2020 Honda Monkey Z125
    2001 Honda Insight - 65MPG
    Originally posted by Hayabuser
    Cool is defined differently by different people... I'm sure the new rider down the block thinks his Ninja 250 is cool and why shouldn't he? Bikes are just cool.

Comment

A little windy, but still a pretty nice day for a ride in MB! What will likely be my last one of the season, expecting cold wet and possibly snowy weather by the end of the week!
      Suzuki5.jpg
      Last edited by Mutashio; 10-12-2020, 10:12 PM.
      1983 GS650GL First Bike!

Comment

Rode down to Tucson last Friday, back yesterday. Great ride down the 79.

Just ordered the 1200 kit. Looking forward to installing that.
        "Thought he, it is a wicked world in all meridians; I'll die a pagan."
        ~Herman Melville

2016 1200 Superlow
        1982 CB900f

Comment

Originally posted by GS1150Pilot View Post
          Rode down to Tucson last Friday, back yesterday. Great ride down the 79.

Just ordered the 1200 kit. Looking forward to installing that.
          I look forward to you installing it to!
          Keep us (me) posted!
          Jedz Moto
          1980 Suzuki GS1000G
          1988 Honda GL1500-6
          2020 Honda Monkey Z125
          Cool is defined differently by different people... I'm sure the new rider down the block thinks his Ninja 250 is cool and why shouldn't he? Bikes are just cool.

Comment

Amen Moto posted some footage from my ride Saturday!
            Jedz Moto
            1980 Suzuki GS1000G
            1988 Honda GL1500-6
            2020 Honda Monkey Z125

Comment

Not me, thank goodness but i feel for this guy's "ride today"

motorcycle-okanagan-connector-snow.jpg

(from https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/briti...ober-1.5759583)

Comment

Originally posted by Gorminrider View Post
                Not me, thank goodness but i feel for this guy's "ride today"

[ATTACH=CONFIG]61851[/ATTACH]

(from https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/briti...ober-1.5759583)
                Man I've had a few of those days... I remember the first on my GS750... That was a LONG ride home... 50 miles at 10mph sucks.
                Jedz Moto
                1980 Suzuki GS1000G
                1988 Honda GL1500-6
                2020 Honda Monkey Z125

Comment

Pre-dawn ride. Looking SE. The waning moon and Venus.

Last edited by Eli69; 10-17-2020, 04:34 PM.
                  2002 bmw r1150gs 1978 gs1000E skunk les pew 1979 gs1000L dragbike
                  82 gs1100L probably the next project
                  1980 gs1000G the ugly 1978 gs750E need any parts?
                  https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=m_m2oYJkx1A
                  1978 gs1000E skunk #2 RLAP

Comment

The Stars are spectacular... I just hate how early the sun sets now.
                    Great shot Eli!
                    Picked up a flat again on my ride yesterday attempted to repair but the tire was flat... Seeing cords so I think it's time. Bonneville will need a new shoe.
                    Took the VMAX out... Soaking up the few days that are left with these beautiful colors.

I forgot the lunacy of the MAX holy smokes...
                    Hope ya'll have a great weekend!
                    Best,
                    Jedz Moto
                    1980 Suzuki GS1000G
                    1988 Honda GL1500-6
                    2020 Honda Monkey Z125

Comment

Pre-dawn ride. Looking SE. The waning moon and Mars at opposition.
                      umm no. That's Venus. You have to stay up later to see Mars. ("oppposition" would be towards a FULL moon)

Comment

Originally posted by Gorminrider View Post
                        umm no. That's Venus. You have to stay up later to see Mars. ("oppposition" would be towards a FULL moon)
                        Oops. You're right. I got mixed up cuz they're both rising in the east. So the picture above is the waning moon and venus. Mars is at opposition but comes up in the evening.

Wish I could have taken a picture about a month ago when the moon, Saturn and Jupiter were all very close.
                        2002 bmw r1150gs 1978 gs1000E skunk les pew 1979 gs1000L dragbike
                        82 gs1100L probably the next project
                        1980 gs1000G the ugly 1978 gs750E need any parts?
                        https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=m_m2oYJkx1A
                        1978 gs1000E skunk #2 RLAP

Comment

Pretty sure I saw Mars rising over the mountains on my ride home Thursday... It was spectacular with the sun setting and mars rising over the green mountains.

Been a great year of reflection for me... I have been star gazing allot lately. Peace and happiness comes from within and the Cosmos has always been the keel for me.

Best, enjoy the twilight of the season.

-Jedz
                          Jedz Moto
                          1980 Suzuki GS1000G
                          1988 Honda GL1500-6
                          2020 Honda Monkey Z125

Comment

Originally posted by Eli69 View Post
                            Oops. You're right. I got mixed up cuz they're both rising in the east. So the picture above is the waning moon and venus. Mars is at opposition but comes up in the evening.

Wish I could have taken a picture about a month ago when the moon, Saturn and Jupiter were all very close.
                            On crystal clear nights with a set of binoculars I could see a moon of Jupiter! Awesome... We had some great skies to gaze up at this year!
                            Jedz Moto
                            1980 Suzuki GS1000G
                            1988 Honda GL1500-6
                            2020 Honda Monkey Z125

Comment

Originally posted by Jedz123 View Post
                              The Stars are spectacular... I just hate how early the sun sets now.
                              Great shot Eli!
                              Picked up a flat again on my ride yesterday attempted to repair but the tire was flat... Seeing cords so I think it's time. Bonneville will need a new shoe.
                              Took the VMAX out... Soaking up the few days that are left with these beautiful colors.

I forgot the lunacy of the MAX holy smokes...
                              Hope ya'll have a great weekend!
                              Best,
                              Beautiful colors of fall, Jedz! Wonderful capture/view of the trees in dark contrast to your bike. It’s wonderful to have 4 seasons...something my eldest daughter loves to talk about the east coast.

Thanks for sharing and reflecting on the calm that is nature. In these times, it’s a great way to gain peace.

Ed

GS750TZ V&H/4-1, Progressive Shocks, Rebuilt MC/braided line, Tarozzi Stabilizer[Seq#2312]
                              GS750TZ Parts Bike [Seq#6036]
                              GSX-R750Y (Sold)

my opinion shouldn't be taken as gospel or in any way that would lead you to believe otherwise (30Sep2021)
                              Originally posted by GSXR7ED
                              Forums are pretty much unrecognizable conversations; simply because it's a smorgasbord of feedback...from people we don't know. It's not too difficult to ignore the things that need to be bypassed.

Comment

Originally posted by Eli69 View Post

It's a great picture though! as are the others here! Any pix iI take are pretty dull and astronomy shots? mostly impossible...

Comment

Working...
                                X