No announcement yet.

anyone go for a ride today? Pics?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any ride in January is a bonus around here. So, here are a few pics from today.

Comment

Snow's gone, I'm happy. 62 degrees today and only a short little ride on the V-star. Had to paint a tank while it was warm.

Comment

...(sigh) I LIKE spokes.

.... that's the weather we should have here on the left-coast...give it back!

Comment

Associated story of event that occured early in the ride.

Do you have a great road adventure that you would like to share? How about a bike repair gone bad? Put your story here and share it with the rest of us.

Last edited by Redman; 01-12-2013, 03:23 PM.

Had 850G for 14 years. Now have GK since 2005.
          GK at IndyMotoGP Suzuki Display... ... GK on GSResources Page ... ... Euro Trash Ego Machine .. ..3 mo'cykls.... update 2 mocykl

Comment

100 miles today

some pics for the riding game

Comment

Got about 50 miles in today.
              Was riding in this:

But this was rolling in. Pics were taken at the same time, same location--first was southeast, the second was southwest:

Had started sanding the sidepanels to prep them for painting, but put them back on for the ride.

That's all I got today. Lots of riders out today. Hard to believe I was riding with my two-season jacket and summer mesh pants on Jan. 11th.

Comment

Same kind of clouds for me as well, you've also got the rare edition Tempter Time Machine...today's the 12th

Comment

Paid extra for that feature. It doesn't actually have an exhaust sound. It just plays Cher, "If I Could Turn Back Time."

Comment

Wow I couldn't pass up 13C weather. I got in the wind for 2 1/2 hours. It's such a bonus to ride in January here in the Lower Great Lakes Region. We lost almost all of our snow in the last two days. You can see in the background, the creek has swollen and there appears to be the top of a beaver lodge floating by.

Comment

(HamamatsuSuzi, I think we are supposed to let them post GS stuff in between GR stuff. It is their forum after all.)

Nice looking bike. Are those the original headlight brackets? The turn signals are in the lower GS position, rather than in the straight across from the headlights like mine were.

Comment

Originally posted by oldrookie View Post
                        (HamamatsuSuzi, I think we are supposed to let them post GS stuff in between GR stuff. It is their forum after all.)

Nice looking bike. Are those the original headlight brackets? The turn signals are in the lower GS position, rather than in the straight across from the headlights like mine were.
                        He's got the deluxe model, notice the extra running light, mag wheels, etc
                        Just like the one I had.

Comment

Saw that, Old_skool, but hadn't realized that the headlight bracket was different between the two models. Yours always confused me, because is has the single-tone paint like the X model and all the other features of the D.

Sorry for the hijack, back to pics of rides

Comment

I took her out yesterday and thoroughly enjoyed the ride. I have lots of work to do.

Ed
                            GS750TZ V&H/4-1, Progressive Shocks, Rebuilt MC/braided line, Tarozzi Stabilizer[Seq#2312]
                            GS750TZ Parts Bike [Seq#6036]
                            GSX-R750Y (Sold)

my opinion shouldn't be taken as gospel or in any way that would lead you to believe otherwise (30Sep2021)
                            Originally posted by GSXR7ED
                            Forums are pretty much unrecognizable conversations; simply because it's a smorgasbord of feedback...from people we don't know. It's not too difficult to ignore the things that need to be bypassed.

Comment

Let me sneak in my Concours

Was about 45F so decided to get her out for about 45 miles.
                              Have to pull the carb rack but good to be out.
                              Doug aka crag antler

83GS1100E, gone
                              2000 Kawasaki Concours
                              Please wear ATGATT

Comment

Got out today. It was a little cold at around 4 or 5 (40-42) degrees but the roads were dry. Put in a couple of pics for the riding game. These were taken down the road from me..some nice horse farms.

No signature

Comment

Working...
                                X