X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You live a dangerous life Cliff.

Daniel

Comment

That looks downright spooky out there Dan.

Originally posted by DanTheMan View Post
      The tuning was a long and difficult one, here are pictures on the long, long driveway leading out to get home...

Thanks for sharing.

Cliff

Comment

Daniel, that looks like it was a pretty cool ride too. Brrr.

Originally posted by 7981GS View Post
        I HAD to go for a ride!!!

Found this in the Sun. (Not celsius)

Ride safely.

Cliff

Comment

Hi Rob,

Originally posted by azr View Post
          Cliff..you're a crazy dare devil, leave the speed for the kids.
          Sometimes I just can't help myself.

All the best!

Cliff

Comment

I met AZR over at his house today around 1pm and we rode out to Metchosin along the Pacific to go have some good patato soup. Temp was around 5 and very sunny! By the time I got home I had put on 70km.
            No signature

Comment

This plane was taking off when I parked and my camera battery died before I could shoot it.
              But, I always carry a spare battery so, I got him when he landed.

He was doing the same thing as me. Just exercising a toy!

Daniel

Comment

Ya I just had to laugh, Trevor and I are sitting at the table waiting for our order and this fella walks over to complement us on our bikes, chats us up for a couple of minutes and then starts to say he has an 81 750 sitting under his dad's deck, was riding it 5 yrs ago, the usual story. Then he says "would you guys be interested in it?" I have to laugh at these old Suzuki's, they are like magnets. Nice guy he even said he wants nothing for it just wants to see it put to use. We'll get in touch with him after Christmas.
                Rob
                1983 1100ES, 98' ST1100, 02' DR-Z400E and a few other 'bits and pieces'
                Are you on the GSR Google Earth Map yet? http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...d.php?t=170533

Comment

Ya I just had to laugh, Trevor and I are sitting at the table waiting for our order and this fella walks over to complement us on our bikes, chats us up for a couple of minutes and then starts to say he has an 81 750 sitting under his dad's deck, was riding it 5 yrs ago, the usual story. Then he says "would you guys be interested in it?" I have to laugh at these old Suzuki's, they are like magnets. Nice guy he even said he wants nothing for it just wants to see it put to use. We'll get in touch with him after Christmas.
                  Got to love it! They tend to follow you home.

Daniel

Comment

I GOT to hang out with you guys more

Comment

I had to go check the PO Box today so went the long way and took the bike... still only about 5km's all up but better than driving

I wish more GS' would follow me home... all that ends up happening for me is people saying "wow I used to have one of them, I really shouldn't have sold that bike!"
                      1982 GS450E - The Wee Beastie
                      1984 GSX750S Katana 7/11 - Kit Kat - BOTM May 2020

sigpic

450 Refresh thread: https://www.thegsresources.com/_foru...-GS450-Refresh

Katana 7/11 thread: http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...84-Katana-7-11

Comment

I was at a local bike night venue when I got to talking with a gentleman riding a beautiful CBX and
                        he noticed that I had ridden several different Suzuki's to the event in the past.
                        He asked if I would be interested in an '83 GS750 with no title.
                        I said certainly as I have an '81 WITH a title.
                        Is FREE too much to pay for a complete bike?
                        Ride these old bikes more often, you never know who you might meet.

Daniel

Comment

My ride today got pre-empted by a white Christmas. Not much snow, but enough to make riding dangerous. I thought I was going to get the next riding game tag, but NOOOO!

Comment

Originally posted by SVSooke View Post
                            I GOT to hang out with you guys more
                            Yes Mr. Sooke you do! Maybe in the new year?
                            No signature

Comment

Originally posted by 7981GS View Post
                              I was at a local bike night venue when I got to talking with a gentleman riding a beautiful CBX and
                              he noticed that I had ridden several different Suzuki's to the event in the past.
                              He asked if I would be interested in an '83 GS750 with no title.
                              I said certainly as I have an '81 WITH a title.
                              Is FREE too much to pay for a complete bike?
                              Ride these old bikes more often, you never know who you might meet.

Daniel
                              Sheeesh...
                              1982 GS450E - The Wee Beastie
                              1984 GSX750S Katana 7/11 - Kit Kat - BOTM May 2020

sigpic

450 Refresh thread: https://www.thegsresources.com/_foru...-GS450-Refresh

Katana 7/11 thread: http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...84-Katana-7-11

Comment

The only way I can explain all this free stuff is that it must be everyone has the Christmas spirit!!
                                No signature

Comment

Working...
                                X