This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Flyboy View Post
    No, Doc, he is a Kiwi, he is a Green, why do you think he gets up to all the mischief that he does.
    If he had Saffer genes, he would be perfectly behaved.
    Cheeky bugger.

The wife tells me that he was a gift from a kiwi aunty who was doing missionary work in Australia. It appears that he is an orphaned convict fortunate enough to have been given an opportunity to learn a bit of proper culture when he was granted refugee status in NZ .

A sick puppy for sure.
    Last edited by Guest; 06-08-2014, 03:50 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Flyboy View Post
      No, Doc, he is a Kiwi, he is a Green, why do you think he gets up to all the mischief that he does.
      If he had Saffer genes, he would be perfectly behaved.
      Oh yeahhh, we Saffers are super well mannered... And stuff...

Comment

Aaaaah the mischief begins in earnest!

Glad to see he's got a little head protection now too, steady on boys he's gonna be lookin' for his own GS to ride!
        1982 GS450E - The Wee Beastie
        1984 GSX750S Katana 7/11 - Kit Kat - BOTM May 2020

sigpic

450 Refresh thread: https://www.thegsresources.com/_foru...-GS450-Refresh

Katana 7/11 thread: http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...84-Katana-7-11

Comment

Here is a photo account of Stator passage in St-Clair.
          Stator is like Hollywood actors. He look good on film but in person he is much smaller.

When we were introduced Stator said: "You talk funny". I have a French accent said I. He proceeded to immitate me and ask questions.

There he is asking about what my plate says:

He proceeded to pronounce it very well.

He then climbed on the GK looking for more French to read. He was a bit disapointed but smiled anyway.

I had to explain that France or Canada were not in the USA. He then found himself a flag to waive.

I told him about symbols and that the American National bird was the bald eagle. Then off he goes to climb on the license plate lader.

No bald eagle in the bird house. He was very disapointed.

Last edited by Highway_Glider; 06-09-2014, 01:55 PM.
          Daniel

1973 Honda ST90
          1983 Suzuki GS1100GK

Comment

Later he rode a squirrel.

He had a fine meal.

When told that he was eating an American bird. He was pleased to have tasted a bald eagle. He was also quite pleased to know you can cook asparagus on the BBQ.

The little guy is a dog whisperer. He talked a dog into letting him ride.

Last edited by Highway_Glider; 06-09-2014, 12:11 PM.
            Daniel

1973 Honda ST90
            1983 Suzuki GS1100GK

Comment

He had some wine.

Said "I like grape juice". It's "wine" said I. "I like wine juice" he said.

Later he said "I like malt juice".

"You're right it does taste different in a glass".

Munchies and beer. Yum.

Time to rest a bit. Hic.

Stator can sleep with his eyes open.

Last edited by Highway_Glider; 06-09-2014, 12:13 PM.
              Daniel

1973 Honda ST90
              1983 Suzuki GS1100GK

Comment

After a short nap. He was all jolly and peckish but it was time to go.

Last edited by Highway_Glider; 06-09-2014, 12:13 PM.
                Daniel

1973 Honda ST90
                1983 Suzuki GS1100GK

Comment

Stator getting drunk and riding a squirrel and a dog... yeah that sounds about right

Glad to see you guys having a ball with our little fluffy friend there!
                  1982 GS450E - The Wee Beastie
                  1984 GSX750S Katana 7/11 - Kit Kat - BOTM May 2020

sigpic

450 Refresh thread: https://www.thegsresources.com/_foru...-GS450-Refresh

Katana 7/11 thread: http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...84-Katana-7-11

Comment

I'm liking the head gear. Who is responsible for that? Best you don't give him too much to eat and drink - he's hard enough to stuff in a box already.
                    • Suzuki GS1100 for racing
                    • Suzuki GS1000S for nostalgia
                    • Yamaha FZR1000 for touring
                    • Yamaha TR1 for a project

"to do something well is so worthwhile that to die trying to do it better cannot be foolhardy. Indeed, life is not measured in years alone but in achievement...." Bruce McLaren

Comment

he's a real kiwi bear comes to your house drinks all the beer eats all the snacks ya bro

better check your lamb roast for bite marks kiwis behave strangely when theres sheep around !!!!!

oz

Comment

Originally posted by gs58 View Post
                        I'm liking the head gear. Who is responsible for that? Best you don't give him too much to eat and drink - he's hard enough to stuff in a box already.
                        Steven Conlan

With some help from Charles Schulz .
                        Daniel

1973 Honda ST90
                        1983 Suzuki GS1100GK

Comment

Head Gear

Originally posted by gs58 View Post
                          I found the head gear. I was in a second hand toy store and saw a Snoopy stuffed dog - dressed to fight the Red Baron.
                          I bought the stuffed dog - pulled out my pocket knife and removed the head gear - handed back the stuffed dog and walked out with just the hat.
                          I was really wishing to find some chaps (inside joke).
                          I didn't want to get a jacket as that would have covered the GS patch.
                          Wasn't sure how the purple goggles would work - I think its fine.
                          Steve
                          85 1150E

Comment

Originally posted by Highway_Glider View Post
                            After a short nap. He was all jolly and peckish but it was time to go.

Hmmmm.....a good photographer plans the shots and you picked a moment when both Morgan and Dale were barefoot and you managed the foreground spot illumination to highlight it without detracting from the rest of the composition.

Well done!
                            "If you are going through hell.......keep going."
                            Winston Churchill

Comment

I'm going to put in a request/reservation for Stator to get to Milwaukee. Sometime in August, but definitely by the last week of August.

On 8/31, we're flying to Ireland. We can get Stator over there and hand him off to Brendan. After that, he can tour the Ireland and the UK. Maybe even get to the Isle of Man?

Comment

Originally posted by argonsagas View Post
                                Hmmmm.....a good photographer plans the shots and you picked a moment when both Morgan and Dale were barefoot and you managed the foreground spot illumination to highlight it without detracting from the rest of the composition.

Well done!
                                Hum....Insulted or complimented? I choose complimented.

BTW I "Photoshopped" those feet in. That's why the light is "Off".

Originally posted by 850GT_Rider View Post
                                I'm going to put in a request/reservation for Stator to get to Milwaukee. Sometime in August, but definitely by the last week of August.

On 8/31, we're flying to Ireland. We can get Stator over there and hand him off to Brendan. After that, he can tour the Ireland and the UK. Maybe even get to the Isle of Man?
                                I second the motion.

Let the bear go to the UK. They are nuts...Errr...Excentrics over there. He will love it. And they will too.

Plus I did see how he can drink. The Americas can't afford to keep that beer...her..Bear moist.
                                Daniel

1973 Honda ST90
                                1983 Suzuki GS1100GK

Comment

Working...
                                X