Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The hand off happened Saturday evening in the Parking lot of The Rosemount Motel AKA Indiana Rally home base. Don had just rolled in with a new Red 2014 V Strom. There is a very long story behind that..... But Stator is in good hands and after touring Florida for a couple of weeks, he will accompany Don to West Virginia where he will be handed off again.

sigpic2002 KLR650 Ugly but fun!
    2001 KLR650 too pretty to get dirty

Life is a balancing act, enjoy every day, "later" will come sooner than you think. Denying yourself joy now betting you will have health and money to enjoy life later is a bad bet.

Where I've been Riding

Comment

That bear sure looks happy.
      Daniel

1973 Honda ST90
      1983 Suzuki GS1100GK

Comment

I would like to bring up Stator's loot. Booty.

In time is loot could become sizeable. So I propose as a general rule (Kinda like Geocaching) that if you want (Covet) something take it. But it should be replaced by something else.
        Daniel

1973 Honda ST90
        1983 Suzuki GS1100GK

Comment

Originally posted by Highway_Glider View Post

In time is loot could become sizeable. So I propose as a general rule (Kinda like Geocaching) that if you want (Covet) something take it. But it should be replaced by something else.
          How very American of you

Comment

Originally posted by Colin Green View Post
            How very American of you
            That was funny!
            and God said, "Let there be air compressors!"
            __________________________________________________ ______________________
            2009 Suzuki DL650 V-Strom, 2004 HondaPotamus sigpic Git'cha O-ring Kits Here!

Comment

Oooh Stator is making his way up the East Coast it seems - I see muffins in his future!
              "Men will never be free until Mark learns to do The Twist."

-Denis D'shaker

79 GS750N

Comment

...and some in his past.....

Darah & Stator

Comment

i think stators surplus booty should be sent home for his trophy cabinet
                  one day he might make it back to the land of the long white cloud

ozman

Comment

I suppose the Vegemite is all gone already?
                    • Suzuki GS1100 for racing
                    • Suzuki GS1000S for nostalgia
                    • Yamaha FZR1000 for touring
                    • Yamaha TR1 for a project

"to do something well is so worthwhile that to die trying to do it better cannot be foolhardy. Indeed, life is not measured in years alone but in achievement...." Bruce McLaren

Comment

Originally posted by gs58 View Post
                      I suppose the Vegemite is all gone already?
                      Dale (rustybronco) liked it.
                      Daniel

1973 Honda ST90
                      1983 Suzuki GS1100GK

Comment

Originally posted by ozman View Post
                        i think stators surplus booty should be sent home for his trophy cabinet
                        one day he might make it back to the land of the long white cloud

ozman

That's a good idea.

cg
                        sigpic
                        83 GS1100g
                        2006 Triumph Sprint ST 1050

Ohhhh!........Torque sweet Temptress.........always whispering.... a murmuring Siren

Comment

Dale (rustybronco) liked it.
                          Dale needs to see a neurologist...his taste buds need recalibrating.

Marmite is the sh!te!
                          '83 GS650G
                          '83 GS550es (didn't like the colours in the 80's, but they've grown on me)

Comment

Dale has seen enough neurologists. Thanks but no thanks.

Which reminds me, I need to pick up some more crackers.
                            De-stinking Penelope http://thegsresources.com/_forum/sho...d.php?t=179245

http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...35#post1625535

Comment

You're crackers? Then it's off to the psychologist for you

I'm just killing myself here
                              '83 GS650G
                              '83 GS550es (didn't like the colours in the 80's, but they've grown on me)

Comment

Getting some and I am are two different statements.
                                De-stinking Penelope http://thegsresources.com/_forum/sho...d.php?t=179245

http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...35#post1625535

Comment

Working...
                                X