• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is the Pope a Catholic?

Does Dolly Parton sleep on her back?
    Do bears sh*t in the woods?

Apparently they do!

Last edited by gs58; 11-15-2013, 03:52 AM.
    • Suzuki GS1100 for racing
    • Suzuki GS1000S for nostalgia
    • Yamaha FZR1000 for touring
    • Yamaha TR1 for a project

"to do something well is so worthwhile that to die trying to do it better cannot be foolhardy. Indeed, life is not measured in years alone but in achievement...." Bruce McLaren

Comment

:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d

Comment

When he was here i noticed the odd mess in a corner...

If he gets to the Burt Munro, keep him off the Speights,it's not safe for humans...

Comment

I am still hoping to head south for the Burt Munro festival. I will be riding there over three days with a bunch of mates from up this way, but will take a week or more to travel home. Plan to see a bit more of the country, and enjoy those South Island roads, but Stator wont be with me. He's heading to Australia in a few days.

Today was take a bear to work day.

"to do something well is so worthwhile that to die trying to do it better cannot be foolhardy. Indeed, life is not measured in years alone but in achievement...." Bruce McLaren

Comment

Our summer is just arriving, so it's time for.... bear feet.

So, I think that I've got all of the obvious pictures and captions out of the way and I look forward to seeing what gets posted along these lines in the future.

Stator is now on his way to Australia but I just had to post this photo to celebrate his time in New Zealand. Anyone remember who won the NZ/England game last weekend?

Comment

I'm sure he'll like the trip there...who's the first person to get him - Pete or Simon?

Sure can't wait til he gets to the states...I am looking forward to taking him out myself
              Cowboy Up or Quit. - Run Free Lou and Rest in Peace

1981 GS550T - My First
              1981 GS550L - My Eldest Daughter's - Now Sold
              2007 GSF1250SA Bandit - My touring bike

Sit tall in the saddle Hold your head up high
              Keep your eyes fixed where the trail meets the sky and live like you ain't afraid to die
              and don't be scared, just enjoy your ride - Chris Ledoux, "The Ride"

Comment

It is usually a pretty good flight to Aussie. A couple of movies, a drink or two, a friendly chat with a hostie - might even get lucky with his wit and charm. A bear in the air - there's a photo I missed.

Who is the next host? Wait and see.

Comment

What's happening with little Stator? Hope he hasn't been abducted by Dingos

Comment

Or been raped and murdered in a state forest .

Cheers , Simon .

'79 GS1000S my daily ride in Aus

'82 (x2) GS650ET in the shed

Comment

Good god that's horrible
                      Rob
                      1983 1100ES, 98' ST1100, 02' DR-Z400E and a few other 'bits and pieces'
                      Are you on the GSR Google Earth Map yet? http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...d.php?t=170533

Comment

Trouble getting through Customs or Security perhaps. Maybe he's living in the Departure Lounge - a political or religious refugee destined to live on handouts and airport food. There could be a movie in there somewhere.

Comment

If he was coming by boat , he could be spending Chrissy at Naru .

Cheers , Simon .

Comment

I have to say, I'm getting a little worried...

One concern is that he's been grabbed at the border for importing a foodstuff - Marmite..

Or if he went in via Queensland, he's been jailed as a patched bikie gang member...I've heard what the Qld cops are up to...

Anyone know his wherabouts ?

Comment

The little bugger hasn't turned up in the north .
                              I reckon the Kiwi's have got him stashed and are going to blame the Aussies for pinching him .
                              Or , he'll surface at Phillip Island for the Classics on Australia Day weekend .
                              Which ever , his stint in NZ is going to be hard to beat .

Cheers , Simon .

Comment

I think he should make the trip to 'merica with you and Deb this summer Simon.
                                MY BIKES..1977 GS 750 B, 1978 GS 1000 C (X2)
                                1978 GS 1000 E, 1979 GS 1000 S, 1973 Yamaha TX 750, 1977 Kawasaki KZ 650B1, 1975 Honda GL1000 Goldwing, 1983 CB 650SC Nighthawk, 1972 Honda CB 350K4, 74 Honda CB550

NEVER SNEAK UP ON A SLEEPING DOG..NOT EVEN YOUR OWN.

I would rather trust my bike to a "QUACK" that KNOWS how to fix it rather than a book worm that THINKS HE KNOWS how to fix it.

Comment

Working...
                                X