Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DSCN0725.jpgEnded up at a little diner later, Stator and the wife were hungry.
    sigpicMrBill Been a GSR member on and off since April 2002
    1980 GS 750E Bought new in Feb of 1980
    2015 CAN AM RTS

Stuff I've done to my bike 1100E front end with new Sonic springs, 1100E swing arm conversion with new Progressive shocks installed, 530 sprockets/chain conversion, new SS brake lines, new brake pads. New SS fasteners through out. Rebuilt carbs, new EBC clutch springs and horn installed. New paint. Motor runs strong.

Comment

DSCN0808.jpgWent for a ride to a WWII airplane museum close by with some friends. Stator's GF #2 lol
      Last edited by mrbill5491; 10-25-2019, 12:27 PM.
      2015 CAN AM RTS

Stuff I've done to my bike 1100E front end with new Sonic springs, 1100E swing arm conversion with new Progressive shocks installed, 530 sprockets/chain conversion, new SS brake lines, new brake pads. New SS fasteners through out. Rebuilt carbs, new EBC clutch springs and horn installed. New paint. Motor runs strong.

Comment

DSCN0809.jpgIt was a beautiful fall day for the ride.
        2015 CAN AM RTS

Comment

DSCN0812.jpgStator saw some pretty cool old planes.
          2015 CAN AM RTS

Comment

DSCN0813.jpgStator fits right in!
            2015 CAN AM RTS

Comment

DSCN0814.jpgIt's pretty cool museum, not big, though lot's of displays around.
              2015 CAN AM RTS

Comment

DSCN0817.jpgugh! not sure why this one pic is doing this. I've tried everything I know to fix it.
                2015 CAN AM RTS

Comment

DSCN0825.jpgStator with GF #3 lol
                  2015 CAN AM RTS

Comment

DSCN0842.jpgA few of us rode up to Hatch to the infamous Sparky's for lunch.
                    2015 CAN AM RTS

Comment

DSCN0844.jpgStator's favorite lady, my wife lol.
                      2015 CAN AM RTS

Comment

DSCN0845.jpgStator saving us a spot.
                        2015 CAN AM RTS

Comment

DSCN0846.jpgAlways a line at Sparky's
                          2015 CAN AM RTS

Comment

DSCN0847.jpgSparky's is known for their collection of old Icons.
                            2015 CAN AM RTS

Comment

DSCN0848.jpgStator checking out the green T Tiger.
                              2015 CAN AM RTS

Comment

DSCN0849.jpgSome of the crew that went for lunch. Well, that's it for the pics, enjoy.
                                2015 CAN AM RTS

Comment

Working...
                                X