Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

must we report lost bear to SAR team ? perhaps he was lost his way in the middle of nowhere

Comment

Originally posted by celesboy1 View Post
      must we report lost bear to SAR team ? perhaps he was lost his way in the middle of nowhere
      No mate .
      The middle of nowhere is just out the back of my place and he's not there .
      My bet is the little bugger is going to turn up at Phillip Island this weekend .
      Probably strapped to Robbie Phillis's bike . He'll $hit himself doing a lap with that maniac .

Cheers , Simon .

'79 GS1000S my daily ride in Aus

'82 (x2) GS650ET in the shed

Comment

Originally posted by simon kuether View Post
        No mate .
        The middle of nowhere is just out the back of my place and he's not there .
        My bet is the little bugger is going to turn up at Phillip Island this weekend .
        Probably strapped to Robbie Phillis's bike . He'll $hit himself doing a lap with that maniac .

Cheers , Simon .
        thats a good news mate....since you probably hear the rumor about stator....
        but bad news is....dont go too far from your backyard or you'll lost instead....hehehe

Comment

Righto , where is he ?
          He didn't show at Phillip Island , so what's the go ???

Cheers , Simon .

Comment

Righto , where is he ?
            He didn't show at Phillip Island , so what's the go ???

Cheers , Simon .
            It appears that ozman has him? A quick look shows that though he hasn't posted since early December, but that he last visited a week ago. I have just sent him a visitor message to see what's up.

Comment

It's been nearly two weeks since I PM'd and emailed Ozman and haven't received a reply. He must have been in Oz for a good three months now and has yet to show up. It will take years for Stator to do the rounds at this rate. Any Aussies out there who can track him down and get him on his way again?
              Last edited by Guest; 02-17-2014, 02:56 AM.

Comment

I sent him to Ozman in mid November and have confirmation that he arrived safely, but have heard nothing since despite a couple of PM's. I think that he was going to do a trip into the Outback - I hope that he is okay.
                • Suzuki GS1100 for racing
                • Suzuki GS1000S for nostalgia
                • Yamaha FZR1000 for touring
                • Yamaha TR1 for a project

"to do something well is so worthwhile that to die trying to do it better cannot be foolhardy. Indeed, life is not measured in years alone but in achievement...." Bruce McLaren

Comment

Maybe the Dingos got him.

Comment

More likely a croc's got both of them...unless the Queensland cops are holding them.....

Comment

Last activity 10th Feb, still no contact. Looks like he doesn't want to respond??? wtf?

Comment

Well...that was a nice idea gone to crap
                        Rob
                        1983 1100ES, 98' ST1100, 02' DR-Z400E and a few other 'bits and pieces'
                        Are you on the GSR Google Earth Map yet? http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...d.php?t=170533

Comment

Originally posted by Colin Green View Post
                          Last activity 10th Feb, still no contact. Looks like he doesn't want to respond??? wtf?
                          I did offer .

Cheers , Simon.

Comment

I did offer .

Cheers , Simon.
                            Sorry Simon. What did you offer?

Comment

Originally posted by Colin Green View Post
                              Sorry Simon. What did you offer?
                              To take the little bugger out into the bush for a good murderin .
                              At least I would have taken pics and posted them up here .

Cheers , Simon .

Comment

Savage.

Comment

Working...
                                X