No announcement yet.

I don't want to ride with this guy....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Went down the Dragon with a dude that had a Rocker-C back when I had my FZ. He was hammerin' that fast, maybe faster. Scary as hell to see a Harley basically dragging the frame at 60+ mph. I couldn't really keep up. Guy shredded the chrome on his pipe tips.

Comment

Amazing skills, even on the "real speed" version. But they do need to be on a closed course.
      Mark Fisher
      sigpic
      ..............................27 years

Comment

Skilled or reckless? I'm going with the latter. At one point he got out of a highside by sheer luck and almost bashed his head on the rocks multiple times.
        Charles
        --
        1979 Suzuki GS850G

Read BassCliff's GSR Greeting and Mega-Welcome!

Comment

I'm voting skilled. I've learned long ago that skill and talent can appear as reckless. He's very good - no doubt in my mind. It's not the first time down that road guaranteed.

Comment

Yes, skilled-and without the sense of fear that preserves many lives.
            "Thought he, it is a wicked world in all meridians; I'll die a pagan."
            ~Herman Melville

2016 1200 Superlow
            1982 CB900f

Comment

I rode with a guy like that occasionally in the 70's. He had a H2 ported with DG heads and pipes. He is no longer with us, but it was drugs not the bike. Reckless covers any action for some people.
              sigpic
              09 Kaw C14 Rocket powered Barcalounger
              1983 GS1100e
              82\83 1100e Frankenbike
              1980 GS1260
              Previous 65 Suzuki 80 Scrambler, 76 KZ900, 02 GSF1200S, 81 GS1100e, 80 GS850G

Comment

Working...
              X